Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? (8783 Views)

What Is Name Of This Benz And How Much Does It Cost To Own One / Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria / 12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hey guys,

I have a Mercedes Benz C300 2011 model coming in from US.

ETA is April Ending.

RoRo Grimaldi

How much will it cost me to clear my car?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Any Agent in the house? Please help a first time car importer.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by buygala(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
You no dey hear say Border don close

Better pause that import until this Corona clears if you don't want your vehicle to be stuck in the high sea or customs
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
The car was paid for a month ago and has just been shipped.

buygala:
You no dey hear say Border don close

Better pause that import until this Corona clears if you don't want your vehicle to be stuck in the high sea or customs

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by buygala(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
9jaHustler:

Ehya cry

It is well bro

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
God dey

buygala:

Ehya cry

It is well bro

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Inception(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shipping and clearing of your car is not affected by the shutdown sir.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Noted. Thanks for the info

Inception:
Shipping and clearing of your car is not affected by the shutdown sir.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Who can help me with cost of clearing?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Theconglomerate(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
9jaHustler:
Who can help me with cost of clearing?
Around 600k.
Also note that your car coming in has nothing to do with the shutdown.
It will enter safely.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Around 600k.
It will enter safely.

600k for a 2011 C300. Nice joke.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Theconglomerate(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

how much?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Theconglomerate:
how much?

Be ready to cough out 1m or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Theconglomerate(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Be ready to cough out 1m or so.
depends...
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Aboguede(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

How much come be the complete car on car stand grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Aboguede(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Boy you don buy market grin

One chance purchase loading grin
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 02, 2020
9jaHustler:

Lagos port is working bro. I just got my container loaded on a vessel yesterday. Shipping lines are also working from home.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Billiebaba(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Aboguede:

Boy you don buy market grin

One chance purchase loading grin
Why must you always let people know your background, if you can't handle such you can always keep it to yourself not reflecting it on people. It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
I know lockdown will not affect ships coming in but will agents be available to clear since there is also lockdown in Lagos?

Theconglomerate:
Around 600k.
It will enter safely.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2020
With lockdown in Lagos, will agent be able to go clear the vehicle if the lockdown continues by end of April?

luxy44:

Lagos port is working bro. I just got my container loaded on a vessel yesterday. Shipping lines are also working from home.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
9jaHustler:
With lockdown in Lagos, will agent be able to go clear the vehicle if the lockdown continues by end of April?

He can if he want to. Export and import services is not shut down
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Inception(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
luxy44:

I believe from the US. Can you pls give an approximate ETA for containers from the US?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Aboguede(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Billiebaba:

Why must you always let people know your background, if you can't handle such you can always keep it to yourself not reflecting it on people. It's annoying.

One chance manager

I seth u grin shocked
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Inception:

I believe from the US. Can you pls give an approximate ETA for containers from the US?

No, not from the USA. From Apapa to Qindao in China.
Vessels from USA is usually 35 days without transhipment.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
I was given ETA as April 23rd from US

Inception:

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2020
9jaHustler:
I was given ETA as April 23rd from US

Shipping from any US is always 15days to 17days.

It's only the far east that takes 28days to 35days.

What do you have as per your bill lading ?

Is it sallaum or Grimaldi as the vessel carrier .?

I am a clearing agent and I can clear it for you.

WhatsApp number 08084277956.

In this scenario of luck down

3 days to get it cleared for you .

950k would get it cleared.

Anyone who charges below is phoney
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Inception:

It takes RORO vessels from any port 15 days 17days to days to reach Lagos Port.

If you have consignment or cars you can reach me on

Please check on the bill lading you have with if it says Apapa or Tincan island .

These will determine where the ship will berth at for convenience and cost.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by aspiring44: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2020
@9jahustler. I believe the vessel is about to sail .

You can share with me the vessel name and I will confirm the tentative ETA for you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by ately1(m): 6:15am On Apr 04, 2020
hmmmm the truth. 1.2m complete duty. with 100% rest of mind.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by 9jaHustler: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Ok

aspiring44:
@9jahustler. I believe the vessel is about to sail .

You can share with me the vessel name and I will confirm the tentative ETA for you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by Nerdray: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Aboguede:

How much come be the complete car on car stand grin

Pls direct me to the car stand site.
Thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? by frozen70(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
aspiring44:

It takes RORO vessels from any port 15 days 17days to days to reach Lagos Port.

If you have consignment or cars you can reach me on

Please check on the bill lading you have with if it says Apapa or Tincan island .

These will determine where the ship will berth at for convenience and cost.

Pls what will it cost me to clear Toyota rav4 2008 in tincan port

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Verify Your Driver’s Licence Online / 7 Simple Steps To Buy Your Car From USA And Ship To Nigeria / The Challenges Of Vehicle Maintenance In Nigeria - Part One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.