Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him (997 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by EternalBeing: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
See the Picture of the Man as he weeps to beg this Generation to be holy and Rapture-ready.
Jesus Is Coming Soon: An Old Muslim Man Reveals How the Angel Of God Appeared To him in this month of March.

Siblings and Sisters , Men and Brethren it might be ideal and very much important if you read this message.

The Blessed messenger of the Ruler looked as if it would my spouse and myself, with a white record in His Hands, while we were both asking within the evening. (Breaking Our Quick)

He stated, "The Master sent him to us, to tell the congregation and his youngsters that he's coming now, not soon another time."

My children are resting while the should be holy, praying and ready. He said, the Fallen angel has kept my children are occupied with wordliness and animalistic things and ungodly things. The Father's hand is up as of now, everything is about in Heaven, but my children aren't prepared.

He said Instruct them to clean their articles of clothing and atone from each mystery sin. I disclosed to them that I will be able to come sort of a thief, but they do not accept and aren't prepared for my Coming. The heavenly attendant said many are going to be baffled.

Atone before it'll be past the purpose of no return. Ministers, husband, wives, youngsters, church laborers and also the entire network.

Please Help me send and share this wonderful message to all the world by Evangelizing it. Alot of people are still unsaved. Despite the glaring Evidence of the perilous time, many are like it was in the days of Noah. Why would you start cyring for mercy and grace when you hardened your heart, despite all the conspicuous signs.

1 John 2:15-29 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but we that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

The passage above sums up everything. "Love not the World" does not mean you should be irresponsible and useless to the World, it means you should not allow your Soul to be trapped by the devil through your lust for the things in this temporary World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions? Satanic human-made Corona Virus would not respect that before attaching, similarly the so imminent Rapture too shall be unstoppable. Satan deceived his minions to create Corona Virus and destroy fellow humans so that they can own the World and the remaining people on Earth. Why would you want to remain on Earth after Rapture living as a owned and controlled human being?! When you can, and should, flee sin now and receive reward of living forever. Don't let your eternal Soul be enslaved to this World because of "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology. Don't let your Soul get so glued, attached and undetachable from this this temporary World that has been fully captured by Satan and his humans tools that shall soon end in Hellfire together.

Satan hates Man; all Humanity with perfect hatred. Including those serving him, who he deceived to think he loves. He hates us all so equally with perfect hatred, he only deceived the captured ones. As soon as he has finished using them to destroy others, he destroys and wipe them (his human tools) out too. Satan did not create us, so he can never have the Capacity to love us passionately like YAHWEH ALMIGHTY that took so much time and effort to design the agnificent Adam from clay and them give him the gift of life by breathing part of HIMSELF into him to bring him alive.

Our CREATOR loves us so much that HE sent HIS only begotten Son to give us back what Satan stole from us; our Right to receive Immortality and live forever. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach as your permanent LORD and Saviour today, tomorrow would surely be. Right there where you are, say a Prayer of sin confession to your CREATOR and ask Holy Spirit to take permanent Control of the Source of your thoughts. Be holy, be Rapture-ready. We shall not be left behind in JESUS' Name.
Please, kindly share this information to everyone as soon as possible.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by EternalBeing: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
HalleluYAH!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by EternalBeing: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by Righteousness89(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
THE SAME MESSAGE WORLD OVER!

I Repeat the Message!!

JESUS IS COMING

7 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by Comedian2019: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Another scammer on the prowl grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by twilliamx(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Thank you for your lessons.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by cbngov01(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2020
nice one...

your writeups are usually very long though...
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by olarwhumy6(f): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2020
Amen, may God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by jcross19: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!
and you think you are okay now? did you know that there are over 1billion people in China who have never heard anything like Christ?what about those children born into core Islamic nations that forbid Christian what is their fate? in India ? and you think God will just pack every one of them into fire just like that? are you really okay with what you are saying ? death is the judgement for any mankind if you are expecting any judgment from any where you are wasting your time.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
jcross19:
and you think you are okay now? did you know that there are over 1billion people in China who have never heard anything like Christ?what about those children born into core Islamic nations that forbid Christian what is their fate? in India ? and you think God will just pack every one of them into fire just like that? are you really okay with what you are saying ? death is the judgement for any mankind if you are expecting any judgment from any where you are wasting your time.
always looking for what to say!
You that has heard, mind your business and obey!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by jcross19: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Blakewilli:
always looking for what to say!
You that has heard, mind your business and obey!
and the remain people should burn in fire? huh and you are preaching love is that love ? we Christians are just funny.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by festwiz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yeah, Jesus appeared to me too. We shared a beer and argued if Rihanna was sexier than Doja Cat. I'm a Rihanna man, but he had other ideas.

Pretty chill guy.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by lizabeet(f): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
God have mercy on us and count us worthy on the last day.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
jcross19:
and the remain people should burn in fire? huh and you are preaching love is that love ? we Christians are just funny.
Bro, God's word will definitely get to everyone before the last day to justify the judgement of God.
Also know that most of the Chinese on repenting might be very zealous that they the last to repent, might be the first to enter God's kingdom.
So i say again, focus on your own salvation. Salvation is personal
Dont go about trying to remove sleep-mucor from the eyes of others when you have a bigger one in your eye.

N.B: If you have a means of preaching even to the Chinese, do it. As for OP, ein don try

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by jcross19: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Blakewilli:
Bro, God's word will definitely get to everyone before the last day to justify the judgement of God.
Also know that most of the Chinese on repenting might be very zealous that they the last to repent, might be the first to enter God's kingdom.
So i say again, focus on your own salvation. Salvation is personal
Dont go about trying to remove sleep-mucor from the eyes of others when you have a bigger one in your eye.

N.B: If you have a means of preaching even to the Chinese, do it. As for OP, ein don try
do I say salvation is not personal. this is simple Christian should stop saying end time is now when ever there is strange occurrence. in fact we should focus how to have a sound relationship with God and forget about coming of Jesus Christ because for now Jesus is not coming now but death is certain. and you think God will just pack over 7 billions into the fire huh? you believe that ? I just dey laugh the stupidity we Christians.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon: Devout Muslim Man Reveals Angel Of God Appeared To Him by Mizik(m): 10:04am On Apr 06, 2020
festwiz:
Yeah, Jesus appeared to me too. We shared a beer and argued if Rihanna was sexier than Doja Cat. I'm a Rihanna man, but he had other ideas.

Pretty chill guy.
Doja Cat
Then anyone else tongue cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor Kumuyi Ruined My Life By Mercy Benjamin / Share your experience on God's calling you into ministry / How I Became Billionaire – Bishop Oyedepo Reveals ‘secret’ Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.