Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101232 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by MrCover: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

60 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mickykarim: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state, Reports.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

He Wrote On Twitter As Obtained By :

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

672 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Felyyaks(f): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by MrCover: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Felyyaks:
Wow

See Virgin Mary @ www.. Com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by VeryWickedGoat: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
I was ordered to remove this comment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Stallionhorse: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Our mother of faith, holy is your name.. .
Thank you Jesus what you can't do doesn't exist.. This July I'm blessed beyond boundaries Amen!!.

368 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Shalommy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by clericuzzio(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by SlavaUkraini: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blessed is she that believeth ... For there shall be a performance of the things spoken to her..

She believed, Now she is celebrated thousands of years later.

Angelfrost:

Celebrated by whom exactly?!! And on what spiritual or Biblical grounds?!!

The Bible clearly warns against all forms of idolatry!

Celebrated by both Christians and Muslims alike...

Christians regardless of denomination hold the mother of our Lord and Savior in high regards.

She is not worshipped in Catholicism. She is just being Honoured. Honour must be given to whom it is due.

In Islam :

Maryam bint Imran (Arabic: مريم بنت عمران, lit. 'Mary, daughter of Imran') is revered in Islam as the only woman named in the Quran, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest woman to have ever lived.
Christianity and Islam cannot be wrong about this Blessed Woman.

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Fisiryorh(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lilith just dey show herself uppandan and Una just dey zuzu uppandan.... undecided

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Delude fellas.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Karemarealty288(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
What did she come to do in Nigeria?....
Let her go and appear in Zamfara atleast bandits will see her and change from their evil ways......appearing in calabar can pass for Calabar gala festival or make una go find whose mirror reflected in the sun......abeg make I change thread before them go come fight over dogmatic illusion.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Uteghe(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.

178 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Johnny147147: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by zolajpower: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state, Reports.

He Wrote On Twitter As Obtained By :

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

This time aRound u failed . How can u move the story of two virgins to crime section first was the 21 years old lady now the virgin Mary story . You just move them to crime story , re they rogues ?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by paskal16: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Seeing with my korokoro eyes is believing
Call me doubting Thomas grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mrmanability: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Want to use these to gain followers. Come on!!

4 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by koolaid87: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
2022 and even the old ones are still mentally enslaved.

No hope for the black race.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Greenbuoy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jonzing men!

8 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nova1988(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
pastors are very useless.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by YabaLeftist: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
I don't know why it's only Catholics who worship Mary that always see these silly apparitions. It beats my imagination why these deluded idiots place Mary above Jesus.

You prolly saw a demon masquerading as Mary.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Tb222(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I would have loved to say something, in fact i think i should say something, but i won't, sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut.

17 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dazzlingd(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit

I can see many frustrated people quoting me pouring their bitterness on this innocent moniker.
They have probably seen someone to cast their bitterness on, unfortunately while their holy comforter and protector should be busy protecting then and making their lives bette or busy dealing with boko haram and bandits bombing churches and innocent people, it is a nairaland comment that it would be bothered about and how to fvk his next virgin doggy style

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Houseofglam7(f): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
Religion is indeed the opium of the masses

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by seunny4lif(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
God oooooooooooooh
See your people grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / The Grail Message / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.