Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business (3461 Views)

Affordable Prices For Your Gadgets / Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions / Let's Talk Haulage And Logistics Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Contact us on 08082165992

85% new 200CC capacity engine Bikes at a price of N205,000 - N220,000 (depends on brand of bike), with bikes documents intact. Good for logistics, delivery, personal use and many more...

We also have Brand New Bikes For your personal and Logistics business.

*The brand available*
1. Senke
2. Qipai
3. Delong
4. Keystone
5. Super max
6. Denstar

*Documents available*
1. Vehicle license
2. Road worthiness
3. Hackney permit
4. Change of ownership
5. Invoice

Note: not all bikes have documents but we can also help fix the bike documentation at a good rate...

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sell your item on Omall platform for Free
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
It’s free, no commission, no extra charges
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay holy, stay safe

1 Like

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Don’t pulse your business during the lockdown, sell it on Omall

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2020
Omall got it

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Friday slash

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by 1EmmyKay: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
How do one become an Omall Agent just as Olist Agent for cars
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
1EmmyKay:
How do one become an Omall Agent just as Olist Agent for cars
none for car at the moment Sir
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by 1EmmyKay: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
dejialam:

none for car at the moment Sir
Asking how to become Omall agent
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
1EmmyKay:

Asking how to become Omall agent
To join the platform
if interested in joining our platform all we need from you to be our merchant are;
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Items:
Item prices:
Pictures:
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2020
If you make any order on Omall platform or having issues making orders, feel free to contact me
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by 1EmmyKay: 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
U don't understand me. I asked how to become agent to register sellers
dejialam:

To join the platform
if interested in joining our platform all we need from you to be our merchant are;
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Items:
Item prices:
Pictures:
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
1EmmyKay:
U don't understand me. I asked how to become agent to register sellers
So sorry about that sir, kindly send me whatapp msg
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy Sunday Guys!

We are using this opportunity say a very big THANK YOU to all the Health workers in the fight against the corona Virus.

You are the real SUPER HEROES �‍⚕️�‍⚕️.

Upgrade Opay app to use OMall
��
/2UIUvte

#Heroes #StaySafe #StayHome

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sells
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

And would like to sell on Opay(Omall), they don’t need to shot down their business this period because we have go them covered.

Please refer them to me. Thanks
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Discount of N1000 on the first three (3) persons that order items above N2500 on Omall. Send me your order number

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
we are going to be doing general promo in days time and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

How can you be a pertaker;
Send us at least two of you products that the price is below general market or jumia, jiji and konga price, which can attract buyers faster and will attract buyers fast.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Few days to go

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2020
we are going to be doing general promo starting tomorrow and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

Send us at least two of you products that the price is below general market or jumia, jiji and konga price, which can attract buyers faster and will attract buyers fast.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

*Don’t miss the free opportunity!!*

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by obinoral1179(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
dejialam:
we are going to be doing general promo starting tomorrow and we need all our merchants/vendors to pertake in the promotion.

*The info needed*
Item:
Best price:
Pictures;

*Don’t miss the free opportunity!!*
how can I become a merchant on OMall platform
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2020
Quick reminder
If you have any merchant that sell
Phones
Computers
Tablets
Accessories
General Electronics

Please refer them to me. Thanks all
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2020
obinoral1179:
how can I become a merchant on OMall platform

Omall is subsidiary of Opara and operate on Opay, it’s a platform which help you sell your products for free on Opay app.

Omall is a new platform and we need lot of merchants/vendors to sale their products on the platform for free for a year.

*Benefits*
1. 10 million Opay users will be able to access your products
2. The platform is free to join
3. Transactions and operations are flexible
4. Your item will be advertised for free
5. No service charge for merchants

But due to the fact that our platform is still new. We haven’t granted any merchants access to reg or upload on their own cos all merchants are on probational period but as time goes by with honest and good business from the merchant, the access will be granted.

*To join the platform*
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Items:
Item prices:
Pictures:
Jumia/jiji/konga link:

I major in Merchants that sells;
1. Computers and Tablets
2. Phones and accessories
3. General Electronics

If otherwise, will refer you to my colleagues who handle other sections.

*Delivery and payment*
We handle delivery and make it easy and flexible for both parties ( seller and buyer), payment is also flexible, the seller get payment confirmation once the buyer confirms the item. Our pick up service will come to the given address provided by the merchant to pick up the item and payment would be confirmed ones the buyer confirmed picked.

Note: Lagos Merchants only for now

Contact for more information;
https:///2348082165992
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2020
Open for customer feedbacks
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
*Important Notice*
Please if you make any order or help your customers to make orders, please inform me immediately so we can track it fast and you can get it on time and to avoid unnecessary issues. Thanks

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Important Notice
Please if you make any order or help your customers to make orders, please inform me immediately so we can track it fast and you can get it on time and to avoid unnecessary issues.

All I need is a sample of the order in the picture

Thanks

Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
We have got you covered
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by Owojuyi(f): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
I am registered as a customer on opay. How do I become a merchant?
Re: Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business by dejialam(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
*Documents available*
1. Vehicle license
2. Road worthiness
3. Hackney permit
4. Change of ownership
5. Invoice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent! Raw Cashew Nuts Now In Lagos For Immediate Purchase,at Best Price! / We Do Chinchin For Lagos And The South West. / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.