Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus (60314 Views)

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Galapagous(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
While some will go over there and pay 10% to enrich their con3. Block headed sheeps

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by bjtinz: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
BS.

It's politicking. Symbolism. Nothing more.

The leader want to be seen as one who care for it's citizen wherever they may be.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dummies, going from frying pan to fire. Israel is worse off as of this minute.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Angelfrost(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
shogsman:

You're very ignorant,thoughts like this is why I am scared for this country during this period, cos most of you don't even understand the situation of this,someone like you now just take nscdc number as a yardstick to measure this issue,we don't even have test kit to test people let alone resources to tackle the disease, if one million Nigerians are tested right now more than 300,000 of them could be positive,that Is how bad the situation is now,the only people nscdc tested are high profile cases not the real Nigerians. Even foreigners understand the impending doom that is why they're running back.

Over 6000 Nigerians are currently infected... Happy??!... What next do you await to hear??! People dropping dead like flies on a scale worse than Italy??!... Well, you and the rest of Europe are in for a huge disappointment!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by einsteine(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
thatigboman:
igbos have been confirmed to be one of the lost tribes of Israel. Read the literature

Shut up.

Igbos are not Jews. If they were, they would have been able to make Aaliyah to Isreal. DNA tests have been carried out on Igbos and they are very, very West African

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by JamParkMe: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
domDva:
Forget that weather theory and pray our situation never gets to US, Italy or Spain level, if these countries are struggling and facing challenges just know that Nigeria will face 1000% worse if our situation gets worst.

Secondly, these countries do thousands of test daily, try to contact NCDC if you are not a returnee from Europe and see the response. So forget the reported numbers.

It is better to fall sick in Israel than here....I know what I am saying I have seen and experienced medical response of Nigeria and Europe. (I know Israel is not Europe but their response to medicare is far far better than Nigeria).

Oga let me hear word. Thanks to the internet, I don't need to travel overseas to know what's going on over there. You say they offer a better medical care in Europe abi? If you have friends on social media who are healthcare workers overseas especially in America right now, you will see their posts about the limited number of protective personal equipments. Just the other day, someone sent me a news article about nurses using garbage bags as protective gowns in New York simply because their hospital has a shortage.

Like I said, the Israelites would've fared better right here in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by DonaTee(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tpave:
Is there something these greater nations are seeing that we Nigerians cannot see?. They're all eager to evacuate their citizens from Nigeria. They seem to believe that in weeks to come that we will loose control of this dreaded disease.
The lord is our strength

They can see our inadequate healthcare system and the possible disease explosion

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by shadeyinka(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Mumu people, going from frying pan to fire.They have 80 more deaths than Nigeria from coronavirus
But they have better hospitals!

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Agugbadin: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Won't they evacuate their fellow aba jews in South East grin
Aren't they choosen people too

Choosen people don't traffic drugs

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Confirmedzombie: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Aidejay:
Nigeria can't evacuate anybody.
Who wants to come back? Seriously who?
Comeback and be waiting for buhari to address the nation at 7 pm.

You lack sense. Is it not those who travelled abroad and returned that brought the virus into the country.

You want Nigeria to evacuate her citizens abroad so we will have much more cases.

The way you people reason and criticize the govt is something else.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Skmoda360(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Exploding cases?! grin Israel has 3000+ cases and 19 deaths

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
JamParkMe:
Talk about jumping from frying pan to fire. As it stands right now, Israel has recorded 19 deaths and over 3,000 COVID-19 infections. These people stand a better chance at surviving in Nigeria than in Israel.
Kanu's dumb disciples don't want to hear this.
Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by domDva(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
I'm sorry but your comparism is somewhat funny, USA has over 100k cases and may be only 60k ventilators and protective gears available . Now if.Nigeria has 100k outbreak how many protective gears and ventilators do you have? The whole country does not have more than 100 pieces functional vents.

Thats the angle you should look at it from..I never argued with u that they are not having challenges.
Like I.said ...the better chance u have is let it not get bad here .period. If it does, the only chance you have is God.

JamParkMe:

Oga let me hear word. Thanks to the internet, I don't need to travel overseas to know what's going on over there. You say they offer a better medical care in Europe abi? If you have friends on social media who are healthcare workers overseas especially in America right now, you will see their posts about the limited number of protective personal equipments. Just the other day, someone sent me a news article about nurses using garbage bags as protective gowns in New York simply because their hospital has a shortage.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by mu2sa2: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You lack sense. Is it not those who travelled abroad and returned that brought the virus into the country.

You want Nigeria to evacuate her citizens abroad so we will have much more cases.

The way you people reason and criticize the govt is something else.

Tufiakwa
Stupid people talk stupid things.
Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
They shouldn't forget to pick the hunchback albino wherever he is. He needs them most at this time

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by DexterousOne(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
sirblend:
I smell anarchy in Nigeria....
Nigerians are wallowing in poverty, while the government imposed two weeks lock down on Lagos and Ogun State....
How will the common man feed?.

Some folks will start looting shops in other to survive.

I pity the soul of any who tries to loot in this period.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by DexterousOne(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
JamParkMe:

The Israelis would have fared better in Nigeria?

You must be joking

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by JamParkMe: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
domDva:
I'm sorry but your comparism is somewhat funny, USA has over 100k cases and may be only 60k ventilators and protective gears available . Now if.Nigeria has 100k outbreak how many protective gears and ventilators do you have? The whole country does not have more than 100 pieces functional vents.

Thats the angle you should look at it from..I never argued with u that they are not having challenges.
Like I.said ...the better chance u have is let it not get bad here .period. If it does, the only chance you have is God.

It won't get to the level of italy or America because the weather has an effect on the virus. Corona is the virus that causes the common cold, the common cold happens mostly during cold weather. There's also a reason why most of the cases in the U.S are concentrated in the cold northern states like New York and New Jersey and not Texas; weather plays a role. They should've stayed in Nigeria, I would like to get an update on their wellbeing 1 month from now.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by puremaker7(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
bro4u:
[s][/s]
I've never seen a post as dumb as this... Damn shocked shocked
how will you see it, when you don't have good eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Neoteny7: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
saaron:
Nigerians should not rely on this dead fulani regime to protect them from Corvid 19. Neither should they rely on NCDC for accurate updates on Corona virus. These people liars and are not prepared to tackle any outbreak let alone a viral/airborne disease like Corvid 19.
Nigerians should instead apply the ''Prevension is Better than Cure'' wisdom to protect themselves by avoiding unnecessary travels and visitations. Stay at home if you don't have any urgent thing to do. Avoid crowded places at all cost.
Believe it or not, corona virus is spreading and the number of potential persons infected with the disease is far far above what the bloody regime through NCDC is dishing out to the public. Protect yourself and your family. Don't rely on this regime for anything as far as corona virus is concerned. They're ill prepared.
Wish all Nigerians the best.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Oga it's COVID-19, not Corvid 19.

Also it's coronavirus, all one word, not Corona virus.

You're busy hurling insults at the perceived incompetence of others........

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Lamanii22(f): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Aidejay:
Nigeria can't evacuate anybody.
Who wants to come back? Seriously who?
Comeback and be waiting for buhari to address the nation at 7 pm.

LWKMD
Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by domDva(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just so you know, you had this exchange with a Dr, so save this exchange and let's come back to it in 3 weeks ....I'm seriously praying that what I'm seeing will not happen because if it does ...God have mercy.
Cheers bro

JamParkMe:

It won't get to the level of italy or America because the weather has an effect on the virus. Corona is the virus that causes the common cold, the common cold happens mostly during cold weather. There's also a reason why most of the cases in the U.S are concentrated in the cold northern states like New York and New Jersey and not Texas; weather plays a role. They should've stayed in Nigeria, I would like to get an update on their wellbeing 1 month from now.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Angelfrost:

Over 6000 Nigerians are currently infected... Happy??!... What next do you await to hear??! People dropping dead like flies on a scale worse than Italy??!... Well, you and the rest of Europe are in for a huge disappointment!!!
Now I think your ignorance is coupled with stupidity. Don't quote me again until you are ready to wake up to reality, you fools think wishful thinking can make your problems go away,we're stating the situation of things you're saying rum.by the time you develop symptoms and attempt to get yourself tested you will wake up to reality when you're sent back home to isolate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Johnsinia(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
JamParkMe:

Nope, its simply because they think they are superior to Nigerians. They think their doctors and medicine can save them but we have seen otherwise. This virus is humbling the entire planet; no one gets preferential treatment because of the color of their skin or the size of their GDP.
Not true, they evacaute their citizen because they believe we are corrupt and as such would not be able to handle the case properly.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
This is a responsible country that the lives of its citizens matter a lot to them though the disease burden is still much in Isreal @ present.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/covid-19-israel-evacuates-274-nationals-from-nigeria/%3famp=1
...... YES Very responsible grin grin grin A country with 3,865 Corona virus confirmed cases and 13 Confirmed Deaths. Responsible KO ! Irresponsible nii grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Johnsinia(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are intelligent. Too many of una go die!
I will live longer than you, you want bet. I will give you a gap of 50yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by petitejolie(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
I dont understand o. Are dey seeing what we are not seeing? Why are all of dem coming to evacuate their citizens . them no go ghana wey get over 100 cases. They come naija. Them dey evacuate dogs too o

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by TheAk(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Lol,best thing i've heard all day! A family friend of ours from enugu claims that igbos are descended directly from jews.
He's so deep in it he does the whole jewish thingy totally;practices kaballah and even gives his kids jewish names like benayah,amatsia,simkarinah etc.
When he starts ranting i just look at him like he's cray cray (which to be honest he probably is)

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow
The Hallmark of a True Nation.
.... Yes woo oo ! But dem get 13 deaths and 3865 confirmed cases angry angry angry so we still dey better pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by Makavelli25: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Sorry son
Re: Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus by miqos02(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
JamParkMe:
Talk about jumping from frying pan to fire. As it stands right now, Israel has recorded 19 deaths and over 3,000 COVID-19 infections. These people stand a better chance at surviving in Nigeria than in Israel.
they actually stand a better chance of survival in their own country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Raw Egg And Milk / Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) / Interesting Things That Happen When You Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.