Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic (1505 Views)

Life Story Of John G Lake And My Confessions Series Part III / Manny Pacquiao Shares His Testimony How He Found Christ / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic by robosky02(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
John G Lake: Bubonic Plague Testimony

John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic Plague

Faith belongs to the law of life. Faith is the very opposite of fear. Faith has the opposite effect in spirit, and soul, and body.

Faith causes the spirit of man to become confident. It causes the mind of man to become restful, and positive.

A positive mind repels disease. Consequently, the emanation of the Spirit destroys disease germs.

And because we were in contact with the Spirit of life, I and a little Dutch fellow with me went out and buried many of the people who had died from the bubonic plague.

We went into the homes and carried them out, dug the graves and put them in. Sometimes we would put three or four in one grave.

We never took the disease. Why?

Because of the knowledge that the law of life in Christ Jesus protects us. That law was working.

Because of the fact that a man by that action of his will, puts himself purposely in contact with God, faith takes possession of his heart, and the condition of his nature is changed.

Instead of being fearful, he is full of faith. Instead of being absorbent and drawing everything to himself, his spirit repels sickness and disease.John G. Lake

The Spirit of Christ Jesus flows through the whole being , and emanates through the hands, the heart, and from every pore
of the body.

During that great plague that I mentioned, they sent a government ship with supplies and corps of doctors. One of the doctors sent for me, and said, “What have you been using to protect yourself?

Our corps has this preventative and that, which we use as protection, but we concluded that if a man could stay on the ground as you have and keep ministering to the sick and burying the dead, you must have a secret.

What is it?”

I answered, “Brother that is the ‘law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.’ I believe that just as long as I keep my soul in contact with the living God so that His Spirit is flowing into my soul and body, that no germ will ever attach itself to me, for the Spirit of God will kill it.”

He asked, “Don’t you think that you had better use our preventatives?”

I replied, “No, but doctor I think that you would like to experiment with me.

If you will go over to one of these dead people and take the foam that comes out of their lungs after death, then put it under the microscope you will see masses of living germs.

You will find they are alive until a reasonable time after a man is dead. You can fill my hand with them and I will keep it under the microscope, and instead of these germs remaining alive, they will die instantly.”

They tried it and found it was true. They questioned, “What is that?” I replied, “That is ‘the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.’ When a man’s spirit and a man’s body are filled with the blessed presence of God, it oozes out of the pores of your flesh and kills the germs.”

John G. LakeSuppose on the other hand, my soul had been under the law of death, and I were in fear and darkness? The very opposite would have been the result. The result would have been that my body would have absorbed the germs, these would have generated disease and I would have died.

You who are sick, put yourself in contact with God’s law of life. Read His Word with the view of enlightening your heart so that you will be able to look up with more confidence and believe Him.

Pray that the Spirit of God will come into your soul, take possession of your body, and its power will make you well.

That is the exercise of the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

For Free Bible Study Resources Including a Free Book by John G. Lake entitled, “Adventures In God” visit: www.KingdomLearning.com

Share this:
EmailPinterestTwitterFacebookTumblrLinkedInReddit
Related
Bible Knowing vs. Believing
Bible Knowing vs. Believing
In "Christian Doctrine & Lifestyle"

Is

Re-Think The 10 Commandments
Re-Think The 10 Commandments
In "Christian Doctrine & Lifestyle"

Posts navigation← A Bible Believing Christian’s Response to Anti-SemitismWhat Does “Support Israel” Mean For Present-Day Christians? →
21 comments on “John G Lake: Bubonic Plague Testimony”
Pingback: 03.08.20 – Sunday Sermon

Pingback: THE DISASTER THAT STRIKES AT NOON DAY – Yehowadah

James Muir
on March 14, 2020 at 3:10 pm said:
I am confused. Is this an after the fact fantasy? Microscope invented in 1590. Bubonic Plague over two hundred years earlier. What is this then?

“If you will go over to one of these dead people and take the foam that comes out of their lungs after death, then put it under the microscope you will see masses of living germs.”

Everest John Alexander
on March 14, 2020 at 6:34 pm said:
Yes, James. You are confused.

The Bubonic Plague outbreak was not a single event but rather multiple outbreaks over many years.

The History of the Bubonic Plague:

541–750 —– The first plague pandemic spreads from Egypt to the Mediterranean
1346–1840 —– The second plague pandemic (The Black Death) spreads from Central Asia to the Mediterranean and Europe – 25 million deaths
1866–1960s —– The third plague pandemic originates in China and spreads worldwide – 2 million deaths
1950–2000 —– 1954-1997 plague reported in 38 countries – 1987-2001 over 36,000 cases with almost 3,000 deaths were reported
The Present —– Today, fewer than 200 people die of the plague worldwide each year – It’s endemic in 26 countries around the world, mostly in Africa

Angela Bowman
on March 24, 2020 at 6:18 pm said:
the plague he is talking about took place in Africa while he was a missionary there.
They are quite familiar with this testimony in Africa.

Everest John Alexander
on March 24, 2020 at 10:37 pm said:
Thank you, Angela. I appreciate you sharing.

Curtis Hostetler
on March 14, 2020 at 8:29 pm said:
In this article, the mention of healing those who are sick is not mentioned, only protection for himself. Is the Gospel not to heal the sick, cast out demons, and raise the dead as these signs shall follow. Is there any other evidence of John G Lake simply Healing those whom he came in contact with? Blessings in Christ and Christ in me

Everest John Alexander
on March 14, 2020 at 10:14 pm said:
Thanks for reading the article, Curtis. I appreciate your question.

In several decades of ministry, John Graham Lake and his team were responsible for:

– Winning 1,000,000 converts to Christ
– Planting 625 churches
– Mentoring 1,250 preachers
– Healing 250,000 sick people

He had such an incredible healing ministry, that after ministering for just 5 years in Spokane, Washington, the city was declared to be the healthiest city in America.

Stuart Ellis
on March 15, 2020 at 7:59 am said:
How do we reconcile it that sickness is not the will of God when there are great Christians like Joni Erikson Tada and Nick Vukivic?

Everest John Alexander
on March 15, 2020 at 5:59 pm said:
Thanks for reading my Blog Post, Stuart. I appreciate you taking the time to respond as well.

I trust my response below will shed some light on the topic at hand.

POINT ONE: Sickness is NOT the will of God.

Jesus said… The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

Having LIFE TO THE FULL by definition includes being free from sickness and living in health.

The Bible says… Then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. Genesis 2:7

God BREATHED life into Man, showing that life naturally flows out of God because He is the Source of Life.

If He is the Source of Life this means He CANNOT be the source of sickness as well… John 10:10 confirms that satan is the source of sickness.

POINT TWO: Healing and Health are already provided in the New Covenant

Jesus said… He who believes and is baptized will be saved… And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will… lay hands on the sick, and they will recover. Mark 16:16-18

Divine health is part of the package of Salvation.

The Bible says… He drove out the spirits by speaking a command and healed everyone who was sick. This was to fulfill what was declared by the prophet Isaiah when he said, “It was he who took our illnesses away and removed our diseases. Matthew 8:16-17

Jesus is God in Human form, therefore, He is the living embodiment of the will of God and the Bible says, He took our illnesses away and healed EVERYONE!

POINT THREE: Healing must be received by faith.

The key question is not… DOES God heal or WILL God heal?

The question is… WILL YOU RECEIVE your healing?

The Bible says… When Jesus saw him lying there… he said unto him, Will you be made whole? John 5:6

When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” “Yes, Lord,” they replied. Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you.” Matthew 9:28-29

The PROVISION of Divine Healing is based on what Jesus has already done.

The MANIFESTATION of Divine Healing is based on what you do.

The key here is… DO YOU BELIEVE?

WILL YOU be made whole

It’s according to YOUR FAITH.

POINT FOUR: We receive NOTHING from God by works but EVERYTHING by faith.

Most of us separate ourselves into categories depending on how “good” we think we are or the other person is.

In your question, Stuart, you said, “great Christians like Joni Erikson Tada and Nick Vukivic.” (vujicic)

The categorization of “great” suggests you believe they are “worthy” of God’s healing because of who they are and what they’ve done, compared to others.

This is Doctrinal Error.

NOBODY deserves God’s grace, not for Salvation nor for Healing… It is a FREE GIFT!

You simply receieve it by faith and say, “Thank You.”

I don’t know why Joni or Nick is not healed and made physically whole as we think they should.

Salvation and Healing are both personal and intimate experiences with God.

In asking the question, why isn’t this or that Christian healed, we can just as easily ask, why isn’t this or that person saved?

There are usually multiple factors involved in answering such questions accurately.

FINAL POINT: Doctrine is NEVER decided by experience, not yours, not mine, not anyone else’s… It is decided by the Word of God as revealed by the Spirit of God.

It is ALWAYS God’s will to heal because Life is ALWAYS flowing out of Him… He is THE SOURCE OF LIFE!

He CANNOT make anyone sick or give anyone sickness anymore than He can LIE.

It’s simply NOT in His Nature.

Anytime the Bible says, God made someone sick or put disease on someone, the verb is always in the PASSIVE TENSE, meaning He did not initiate the action but rather, allowed it to come to pass.

It is ALWAYS the devil who makes people sick because he comes ONLY to kill, steal and destroy BUT God comes ONLY to give LIFE and to give it MORE ABUNDANTLY! John 10:10

We authorize the enemy to attack us by our belief and God has to allow what we allow because He has given us Dominion in the earth.

God said… Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion… Genesis 1:26

Jesus said… I promise you, God in heaven will allow whatever you allow on earth, but God will not allow anything you don’t allow. Matthew 18:18

Job said… For the thing I greatly feared has come upon me, And what I dreaded has happened to me. Job 3:25

Fear is the antithesis of Faith…

Faith is believing the blessings of God will manifest in your life… Fear is believing the opposite.

Job’s fear opened the door for the devil to attack him and God had to legally allow it because He already gave Job authority in the earth both to allow and to forbid.

Job chose to allow evil to manifest in his life by his fear and God had to allow it to be faithful to His Word.

This is why God hates fear.

Notice, every time an angel of God appeared to men the first thing he said was… FEAR NOT!

Many times when Jesus wanted to bless his disciples He began by telling them… FEAR NOT!

Of all the people who are going to hell, guess who are at the top of the list… The fearful, and unbelieving… shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone. Revelation 21:8

Fear robs God of the opportunity to bless you so… Fear Not!

The great take-away from Job’s story is that even though God was duty-bound to allow the devil’s attacks, at the end of it all God’s Mercy and Grace taught Job he had NOTHING to fear from God and God was able to bless Job TWICE AS MUCH AS BEFORE!

We Believers today have NOTHING to fear from God because we have a NEW and BETTER COVENANT based upon BETTER PROMISES! Hebrews 8:6

So, sinners can freely receive salvation and Christians can freely receive healing from a God who wants nothing more than to bless His people.

All we need do is… Fear not and freely receive by knowing His will and trusting Him to perform it in our lives!

Liked by 1 person

Tom Smith (@tomwsmith)
on March 16, 2020 at 4:07 am said:
Acts 10:38 says Jesus healed people that were oppressed of the devil. All infirmity is from the devil.

Joni and Nick can receive their miracle. Matthew 15:30-31 says the maimed were made whole. Becoming a Christian does not mean you will be healed, just like going to church does not mean you will be saved. Salvation is received by faith in Christ as your Savior. Healing is received by faith in Christ as your Healer as stated in Matthew 9 where Jesus said to the blind men, “According to your faith be it unto you.”

Thank you Brother Everest for your posts! You are awesome!

Everest John Alexander
on March 16, 2020 at 6:37 am said:
Thank you, Brother Tom. I appreciate it. God bless!

brotherjohnorg
on March 16, 2020 at 9:25 pm said:
Nice answer by Brother Alexander from a lovely post. As mentioned in the outlined points, not being healed of a certain ailment can be as a result of many factors. Faith being one of them. BUT, beyond faith is the part that only God knows and keeps to Himself, which makes Him to be God. It is a mystery. Look at it this way, why didn’t Jesus rescue John the Baptist or why didn’t God devise another way to get Jesus away from going through the passion of the Christ – all that merciless beatings, the humiliation and the cruel death on the Cross?

One thing I have learnt (and still learning) is that God has a greater plan for the “victims” involved. Take John the Baptist for example, he head was chopped off, and he died like a commoner. Yes, “the greatest saint that ever lived before Christ” died a woeful death. Fast forward a few months later, he rose with Christ and all the saints of old and appeared to others in Jerusalem.

And Christ? We all know the result of His death. We are the testimony. He did not just resurrect and defeated death, His death and resurrection is the source of our salvation today and even the source of John G Lake’s testimony above!

I repeat the words: only God knows and keeps to Himself, which makes Him to be God. It is a mystery. A beautiful unfolding mystery!

Everest John Alexander
on March 17, 2020 at 3:09 pm said:
Thanks for reading and for sharing your thoughts, Brother. I appreacite it!

Lydia Wanjiru
on March 18, 2020 at 8:56 am said:
Thank you for this explanation. It has helped especially this time of COVID 19. God bless you.

Everest John Alexander
on March 18, 2020 at 2:14 pm said:
You’re welcome. God bless you!

Pingback: 7 Healthy Responses to the Coronavirus | Steve Prokopchak

Grace Dean
on March 26, 2020 at 2:17 am said:
Good article and good answers. Thank you!

Everest John Alexander
on March 26, 2020 at 4:35 am said:
Glad to be of service, Grace. Thanks for the feedback.

Kym Ratliff
on March 29, 2020 at 5:25 pm said:
Thanks for posting. I have seen the same principles work many times. I have read this book and the testimony has been ringing trough my mind a lot lately as I am challenged by those that have Covid19 that I have been working. The Holy Spirit just keeps telling me to KILL IT! So I do via the Spirit.

smiley
Re: John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic by robosky02(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
The Power of the Blood of Jesus

The power of the blood of Jesus has provided everything you need to live a life of victory, including Redemption, fellowship, healing, protection and authority over the devil.

As Christians, we know about the blood, sing hymns about the blood, and remember it during Communion. But how many of us truly know how deep its power runs, and all that it has provided for us? Even more important—how many of us use it and apply it in our lives every day?

From Genesis to Revelation, the words the blood are kept before our eyes—a reminder of its importance and significance to God and to us. The sacrifices of Abel, Noah and Isaac, and the Passover lamb, and the giving of the Law all came to pass, but “not without blood” (Hebrews 9:7, NKJV). The blood symbolizes cleansing and purification—the settling of a matter.

God is love. And the greatest expression of His love toward us is the blood of Jesus. That love covers every need man has had or ever will have, and every time we apply the blood, we experience an outpouring of this love. It is love, through the blood, that has created a barrier between you and all the works of the devil.

“Of all the glorious things that the blood means, this is one of the most glorious: His blood is the sign, the measure, yes, the impartation of His love.” —Andrew Murray

Let’s elevate the blood of Jesus to the same place in our hearts that it has in God’s heart—and awaken in our spirits those powerful things the blood has procured for us. The power of the blood of Jesus has provided everything you need to live a life of victory, including redemption, fellowship, healing, protection and authority over the devil.

Redemption Through the Blood of Jesus
“We have redemption through His blood.” –Ephesians 1:7 (NKJV)

You know the story. Satan came to Adam’s wife, Eve, in the form of a serpent and deceived her into disobeying God. Adam followed suit and did what Satan told him to do instead of obeying God. When he did that, he made Satan his lord. In bowing his knee to Satan, Adam turned over the authority that God had given him. He made Satan the illegitimate ruler of the earth.

From that day on—everything changed. With one trespass, death was passed on to all men (Romans 5:12). The earth and everything in it was suddenly cursed and man was separated from God by sin. Sounds unfixable, right?

But God had a plan.

His plan of Redemption was the same as it was for Abel, Moses and Noah—it would be through the shedding of blood. Such great Redemption for all mankind, for eternity, could not be accomplished through the blood of just a goat or ram. Redemption of this magnitude required a much greater sacrifice—the blood of His Son—Jesus.

The greatest thing the blood of Jesus accomplished was this—it washed all your sin away and made you clean and pure—white as snow. From the minute you receive Jesus as Lord of your life, God will not remember any past sin in your life. That’s how powerful the blood is!

The best part? You don’t have to earn and pay for what has been provided on the Cross. In fact, you couldn’t earn it even if you tried. The best thing you can do is joyfully accept this free gift.

In addition to being redeemed from sin, the blood also set us free from the curse of the law so that THE BLESSING of Abraham might come upon us in Christ (Galatians 3:13).

What is the curse?

The curse is death, sin, sickness, disease, poverty, lack, depression—anything bad you can think of. Adam’s treason gave Satan authority over the life of man, but because of the power of the blood of Jesus, the moment you made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, you were redeemed from the curse and Satan was put out of business.

Fellowship With God Through the Blood of Jesus
“Having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus.” –Hebrews 10:19 (NKJV)

When you think of fellowship, you likely think of time spent over coffee at a Bible study, or time spent enjoying the company of friends. Fellowship is closeness—a friendship. That’s what we have with God, but it was bought with a price.

Before Adam fell in the Garden of Eden, he had enjoyed friendship and fellowship with God. After Adam’s Fall, sin separated us from this precious fellowship and could only be restored through the blood of Jesus. When you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you declare that you want to receive His fellowship and friendship, and the door is opened for you to enjoy it!

Because of the power of the blood of Jesus, you can come boldly into the presence of God. The blood of Jesus builds a mighty wall between sin and believers who have been made the righteousness of God through Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Another word for fellowship is communion. One way we recognize that the blood provided for fellowship with God is through the taking of Communion. Jesus said, “Do this in remembrance of me” (1 Corinthians 11:23-26). That’s why Communion is much deeper than a religious observance—it’s a recognition of (and fellowship with) what God did for us through the blood of Jesus. You are a friend of God (John 15:15)!

Covenant Made by Blood CD Series by Kenneth Copeland

Healing Through the Blood of Jesus
“By His stripes we are healed.” –Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV)

When you take Communion, do you think of healing? Most Christians take the emblem of the blood and say, “Thank God, we are delivered from sin,” and that is true. Praise God for it!

But according to Isaiah 53:4-5, Jesus’ sacrifice covered every area of man’s existence. He bore spiritual torment for our sins, mental distress for our worry, care, sorrow and fear, as well as physical pain for our sickness and disease. The stripes He bore and the blood He shed were for our healing. By His stripes we are healed.

God gave everything He had to redeem mankind from the curse. When we receive only part of His sacrifice, it’s an insult to Him (see this prophecy by Kenneth Copeland). When we apply the blood of Jesus, and receive its power, we need to remember to apply it in its fullness. Don’t just receive and apply it halfway. Accept everything Jesus’ sacrifice provided. If you fail to understand and receive the full power of the blood, you will be missing out. Paul wrote, “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep” (1 Corinthians 11:30, KJV).

Learn How to Take Communion for Your Healing here.

If you need healing today, the blood of Jesus is free and without side effects. You don’t need a prescription, you don’t need an appointment, and you don’t have to check with your insurance company. Jesus provided it all through the blood! You can appropriate the blood of Jesus for your healing today.

Protection Through the Blood of Jesus
“When I see the blood, I will pass over you.” –Exodus 12:13 (KJV)

In Exodus, after nine devastating plagues, Pharaoh still refused to let God’s people go. So, God sent a final plague—one of judgment—to “smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt” (Exodus 12:12). As sons of Adam, Satan knew the children of Israel had broken covenant with God and were also due judgment. God could protect them, but “not without blood.” They had a covenant relationship with God through Abraham, but they needed to stand in that covenant. They needed to choose the covenant over the curse.

So, God instructed them to take the blood of a lamb and paint it on their doorposts. They did, and the angel of death passed them by. Was it really the blood of a lamb that stopped them from being killed? No! It was the blood of the Lamb (Jesus) who was slain from the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:8, KJV).

When Kellie Copeland’s daughter, Lyndsey, was just a young teenager, there was a wave of spinal meningitis n the area that had been killing young people. When Lyndsey was hospitalized with the condition, the Copelands were faced with a decision.

How would they respond?

Refusing to fear, the family stood together for Lyndsey’s healing—applying the blood of Jesus, and taking Communion together. Sure enough, Lyndsey was healed by the blood of Jesus!

Kellie later said of the situation, “We had been pleading the blood of Jesus over our family solidly for a couple of years. When I was in the hospital room, I could feel fear come all over me. But I went out in the hallway and I started speaking our covenant because it was so real to me.”

The blood of the Lamb is inexhaustible and never-ending. It is an unlimited supply. When we apply the blood of Jesus to the doorposts of our lives in faith—we access the power to defeat every part of the curse that tries to take residence. When you speak the Name of Jesus in the face of sickness, disease or danger, the blood of the Lamb is behind it, and you are protected!

Watch Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim talk about How to Protect Your Children:

Want to get notified the next time we upload videos like the one above? It’s easy, simply subscribe to our YouTube channel
youtube-subscribe

Apply the power of the blood of Jesus over your family and household and watch every danger pass over you!

Authority Over the Devil Through the Blood of Jesus
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.” –Revelation 12:11 (KJV)

There is someone who knows, maybe even better than you do, the power and authority given to you by the blood of Jesus. He will do anything to make sure you never find out. He will try to keep you distracted, send people or ideas to confuse you, and plant seeds of doubt to keep you from operating in what belongs to you.

You can probably guess from this description who it is—the devil. If there is anyone who has anything to lose by your finding out the truth—it’s him. Well, his day is done. You are about to put him right under your feet where he belongs!

What happens when believers find out about the power of the blood of Jesus?

Chip Brim, son of Billye Brim, once told a story about a meeting he had preached where a young lady who was a witch doctor and demon-possessed was in attendance. A group of pastors had spent five hours trying to deliver her. They were praying and praying, but she continued to physically attack them, and the demon in her was speaking lies and tormenting the people in the room.

Though Chip had been staying in the background, the woman spotted him and suddenly charged him at full speed. At that moment, it rose up in his spirit to yell out, “I plead the blood!” Immediately, she fell and grabbed her ears and screamed, “Not the blood! Not the blood!” Realizing its power, all the ministers gathered around and began singing and pleading and declaring the blood. Within 15 minutes, she was set free—delivered. If demons hate the blood so much, that is evidence of how powerful it really is.

Of course, the curse is still out there. You can see it all around you, but now you have a choice—to use the blood or not. You have authority over whatever it is in the Name of Jesus, and by the blood of Jesus, you can stand against it. The blood is powerful enough to remove all evidence of the curse in your life.

As Gloria Copeland says, “The blood that Jesus shed for you and me has enormous, great power. And we need to be saying so, and declaring it over our lives.”

That means that when the accuser says we’re guilty, our plea before God, the Righteous Judge, is the blood of Jesus. The blood is our defense. It declares we are not guilty; instead, we are free from all penalty of sin. The blood kicks Satan out of the affairs of our lives and the lives of our families. But you have to do it by faith!

Faith in the blood produces great results.” —Andrew Murray

Every day you have the right to exercise that authority by pleading what the blood of Jesus has done for you. Refuse to give the enemy even one small inch of territory. Satan is a defeated foe, and through the precious blood of Jesus, we are victorious!

Learn How to Plead the Blood of Jesus here.

When you receive revelation that the blood of Jesus has provided redemption, fellowship, healing, protection and authority over the devil, you will begin to operate in the fullness of its power! The power of the blood of Jesus is enough to overcome everything coming against you. This is how you live a life of victory in Christ, and it’s the life Jesus died to give you. Be blessed, and remember…“Jesus Is Lord!”

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Christianity is Dicey / Ban On Telecast Of Miracles/testimonies On Tv: Hypocrisy Of Nbc & Pfn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.