Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Keshi Escapes Death! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Escapes Death! (813 Views)

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Escapes Death! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
My heart goes to the togolese in the house, and to all football fans! So sorry for the plane crash that claimed the lives of some Sport officials and fans.

May God grant the relatives of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss & least i forget, thank God for sparing the life of our 'Fellow Nigerian' - Stephen Keshi grin
Re: Keshi Escapes Death! by tosinadeda: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2007
Same here
Re: Keshi Escapes Death! by mukina2: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
my heart goes out to the 22 victims that lost their lives cry

may theri souls rest in perfect peace cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Coaches And There Foreingn Counterpart, What Do U Think. / Here Is A Message For The Fans From Prof Arsene Wenger / Tennis.has Nalbandian Finally Gotten His Groove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.