Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread (857 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Make A Wish For The Person Above You / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
Its just a game and as such, lets play!
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2010
I hope you born a bouncing baby boy tongue grin
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by koolchicco: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hope u get married next yr IJN smiley
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
may God embarass you with this in the coming year kiss kiss kiss

Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by koolchicco: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
I couldn't possibly ask for more, IYA wink

May u reap more than u will sow
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Mygoldie(f): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
abundant blessings to come your way this new year,IJN.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2010
i hope you wont be following up on Kaymoney Gay and smelling Puss y thread things that wont add wealth to you cheesy cheesy
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by koolchicco: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
Wish u enough princesses and princes wink
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Mygoldie(f): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2010
iyatrustee:

i hope you wont be following up on Kaymoney Gay and smelling Puss y thread things that wont add wealth to you cheesy cheesy

dont know if that is a new year wish tho?
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kisses and lots of love in the new year my dear
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Coolabbie: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
Iya ur posts made me laff a lot dis year & 4 dis may laughter neva seize 4rm ur house.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2010
Really? I wish you good health and promotion to the next level in all spheres of your life
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by daylae(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2010
I wish u luck.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2010
Wishing you quadruplets grin grin grin
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Emmyk(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2010
Her heart desires granted.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2010
Wishin u al d best 2011 has 2 offer.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Wumine(f): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2010
Wishing you good health, peace of mind and God's never ending blessing!
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by akwaowoudo(m): 4:19am On Jan 02, 2011
I pray your HIV is cured spiritually this year.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Wumine(f): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2011
Its a pity. I neva knew you have HIV with ur TB and Hepatitis! I believe in miracles, God 'might' just cure you if your faith is strong enough to move Zuma Rock! Have a good year anyways!
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2011
My prayer is for the poster ahead of wumine. I see God healing you of your HIV and any other sickness in your body this year cheesy cheesy
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by jamace(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2011
May the trust I have in you never wane in 2011. cheesy
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2011
Trust me, no shaking

Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2011
WOW!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
May your heart's desire be granted this year.
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2011
LMAO at that pic manh grin

@topic, hope you make it big
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by akwaowoudo(m): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2011
iyatrustee:

My prayer is for the poster ahead of wumine. I see God healing you of your HIV and any other sickness in your body this year cheesy cheesy
Prayer? What is your present dentition like?
Re: A New Year Wish For The Person Above You On This Thread by iyatrustee(f): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2011
akwaowoudo:

Prayer? What is your present dentition like?

why you wanna know grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Happened Somewhere In Lagos. / If You Won A Lottery What Wld U Spend It On / The Language Game, Let's Play!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.