Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant (11147 Views)

Troll Drags Laycon For Wearing A Rubber Wrist Band, Tells Him To Buy A Diamond C / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by SleekGist: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2020
A no nonsense fan has dragged the popular actress, Moyo Lawal for flaunting her body in a video.

The Yoruba actress posted a work out video that made most of her fans especially female fans get angry at her.

Known for always flaunting her endowed voluptuous natural backside apologetically, she recently posted the work out video and as you know her well endowed nature was also at full display to the fans.

Moyo shared the video with the captio ; ” Moyo who sent you ? Sha don’t collapse ….. how fast can you go in 50 seconds …….If I hear piiiiiim…….. …… ……… P.s ayam wearing yoga pants jare , and am light skinned ,you know with #Fierceglow everywhere blends cc “

Infuriated by this, a bitter fan decided to call her names.

“You’re a disgrace to womanhood… Useless she goat” the fan wrote.

Watch video and the troll's reaction.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/troll-drags-moyo-lawal-for-flaunting-backside-in-transparent-yoga-pant-says-she-is-a-disgrace-to-womanhood/

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Nackzy: 7:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Close your eyes joor, wetin carry your eye go there
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Why flaunting your smelling nyansh na?

UnaToto

5 Likes

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 30, 2020
When we call these type of môrons "SEX OBJECT" hiding under the umbrella of Nollywood, some holier than thou brethren will jump into our mentions to redefine the word "Imperfection"

17 Likes

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Rocboy112: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2020
UnaToto:
Why flaunting your smelling nyansh na?
Smelling Nyash you wish for ur mind u dey perceive am Day and night

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by dawnomike(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2020
I have given up on this one already
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Johntitus: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2020
It's her life. Sometimes I think we Nigerians too dey put mouth for another person matter.

1 Like

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Tmb78(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Rocboy112 post=87910928][/quote] You are not a good person at all. grin grin
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Naomila: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Those aren't trolls, those are people that secretly fantasize about her then come online and say shit bout her after finishing a bar of soap.

3 Likes

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by mezarddinny: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2020
lmao if na kim Kardashian or Rihanna do am, dem go quick dey praise am for sexy body, if hypocrisy no kill nigerians, na poverty go kee dem

1 Like

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by iammo(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2020
cool

I really don't get what is wrong with many hypocrites and holier than thou .. you drag your empty brain to instagram, clicked a complete strangers profile and then you accuse her of not dressing to your standard... is that not madness

4 Likes

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Akunwafor(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Very sweet ass.

Only real men will understand.

Let the boys keep doing holier than thou.
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Akunwafor(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2020
iammo:
I really don't get what is wrong with many hypocrites and holier than thou .. you drag your empty brain to instagram, clicked a complete strangers phone and then you accuse her of not dressing to your standard... is that not madness

Finally! An adult

Hey adult! Leave these kids alone, you'll give yourself a headache if you concern yourself with their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Netflix and chill, for just little money, not up to data subscription, you’ll feel like you’re in a cinema in this era of social distancing and lockdown

chat me up +1.97,8 7;09/ 12.56
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Unik3030: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Naomila:
Those aren't trolls, those are people that secretly fantasize about her then come online and say shit bout her after finishing a bar of soap.
u are slow n it's obvious u are sex starved.if only u know there are far more beautiful girls around than these glorified hoes.if u have seen them b4 then u will know they are only relevant on the net
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by TheMohican(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you look to your right you will notice that the girl is wearing no pants.
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Raydos: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sex object
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Naomila: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Unik3030:
u are slow n it's obvious u are sex starved.if only u know there are far more beautiful girls around than these glorified hoes.if u have seen them b4 then u will know they are only relevant on the net
And your point exactly is?
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by HMarshal(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
SleekGist:
A no nonsense fan has dragged the popular actress, Moyo Lawal for flaunting her body in a video.

The Yoruba actress posted a work out video that made most of her fans especially female fans get angry at her.

Known for always flaunting her endowed voluptuous natural backside apologetically, she recently posted the work out video and as you know her well endowed nature was also at full display to the fans.

Moyo shared the video with the captio ; ” Moyo who sent you ? Sha don’t collapse ….. how fast can you go in 50 seconds …….If I hear piiiiiim…….. …… ……… P.s ayam wearing yoga pants jare , and am light skinned ,you know with #Fierceglow everywhere blends cc “

Infuriated by this, a bitter fan decided to call her names.

“You’re a disgrace to womanhood… Useless she goat” the fan wrote.

Watch video and the troll's reaction.

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/troll-drags-moyo-lawal-for-flaunting-backside-in-transparent-yoga-pant-says-she-is-a-disgrace-to-womanhood/

Later they scream rape /not consented touching (probly against a yoga instructor ) & those ignorant bastards will cum citing laws.not every male creature is literate .smh
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Khriztarl(f): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na wa o Nigerians and pokenosing.. this one is it nt her business? madam if u want naked and show us..my own is to look and pass. who has strength to insult u kwanu.?
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Khriztarl(f): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
iammo:
I really don't get what is wrong with many hypocrites and holier than thou .. you drag your empty brain to instagram, clicked a complete strangers profile and then you accuse her of not dressing to your standard... is that not madness
loud it..
insane people everywhere..
u no knw her u dey judge dey condemn dey insult..
even God they wonder who send u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by scoundrel(f): 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
It’s funny how the promise of a female’s dirty box can hold a man by her side for as long as ten years in some cases, but after he gets it and sees there’s nothing else she has to offer he’ll disappear immediately — sometimes in less than twenty four hours.

It’s also amusing how my run-on sentence is grammatically correct. English is a beautiful language. With mastery comes confidence.
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by Imiete(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
if to say i dey there na better cane i for use lash that ur big yansh
Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Troll Drags Moyo Lawal For Flaunting Massive Backside In See-through Yoga Pant by iluvdonjazzy: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Among all of them na Destiny Etiko still get the most killer ass. Am coming to make you CUM, please o I don't want to CUM o.

(1) (Reply)

Video[18+]: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 In Lesbianism / See Photos Of 8 Months Pregnant Woman Whose Tummy Is Flatter Than Yours / D'banj And Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.