Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (102727 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Jamesflora2703: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2020
We men cant kill ourselves jareh them women no de satisfied na so so complain that is y to see a stroke woman at old age go rear but we men na so so de end our old age because in our youth age we are trying to satisfy our wives ....men jaraeeeeeeeee�‍♂️
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by izubext007: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2020
hw did she know about other women enjoying sex if she has not been told by friends to try other man .
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by DexterousOne(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2020
fineboynl:
good one. is there no other news like this one other than corona virus?
corona virus? corona virus everywhere?

I hate to see divorce and sex in a sentence.

simple, the man is not satisfying his sex addict wife. and it look like she married him because of big dick. but she was disappointed the man was not in for it. cheesy

any divorce relating to sex. the woman is an addict because there are more women who haven't had sex for years but still in marriage.

This comment makes no sense
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Franzinni:
Too big ? I am confused ...

But a child's head can pass there now!!!

Nice point.... but how many times in her life time does the baby's head pass through there...??

Also remember not all babies pass through the vagina... Some are through operation .

You cant compare daily weekly or even monthly sex with child birth...
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Franzinni: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Nice point.... but how many times in her life time does the baby's head pass through there...??

Also remember not all babies pass through the vagina... Some are through operation .

its just a light joke ... I must be a total num skull to be serious about what I posted ... Nah joke o.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by ORBLIGHTS(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2020
KNOWING HOW TO USE ONE'S ROD IS THE KEY-POINT...no b just 2 carry anaconda hang btwn ur legs b koko.

ANY CLEAN BABE HERE WHO LIKES TO CONFIRM IT SHOULD LETS HOOKUP. THNKS
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by afribabe: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
fineboynl:
good one. is there no other news like this one other than corona virus?
corona virus? corona virus everywhere?

I hate to see divorce and sex in a sentence.

simple, the man is not satisfying his sex addict wife. and it look like she married him because of big dick. but she was disappointed the man was not in for it. cheesy

any divorce relating to sex. the woman is an addict because there are more women who haven't had sex for years but still in marriage.
what happened to those women's husband's? Maybe widows, women with abroad husbands or with impotent husbands. That a woman is still in marriage doesn't mean she is happy and if she decides that she can't continue to be unhappy, no biggy.... Or are you saying that those men that go out in search of side chicks because they are not getting enough sex at home are also addicts?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by sinceraconcept(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
next time you go test before you commit.
Its better to divorce and marry someine else than turn herself to public toilet in the name of testing. People are so foolish that they find all means to justify premarital sex
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by israel90: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
The woman is confused and I believe maybe their is no money in the marriage.what is it very big,and you feel pain and you want to meet him he snub you and Yu are angry but Yu said is big.he does not know how to use it meaning that you do then y not teach him.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by platodeen(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
The woman is confused wallahi,..
'...dick is too big, but get annoyed when husband snubs her on bed...' Y are u still craving for the 'too big joystick'?
What exactly does she want?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by MeeLan: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
The truth is, she has had enough of the "married woman" life style, she wants out, she wanna go test a new life without control and orderliness, so she comes up with any excuse, that woman is comfortably bleeping another man who don't even pamper her like her husband.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Franzinni: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

I dey play ooo even me know say difference is clear

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by bigiyaro(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Its better to divorce and marry someine else than turn herself to public toilet in the name of testing. People are so foolish that they find all means to justify premarital sex
Mr wise man, I can fvck whoever I want, its my choice, your life is nowhere better than anybody because you are a social retard, premarital sex is no crime nor is it against the law, people like you are quick to condemn it as if you have God gave you a right to judge others, you are just one of those sadists in religious prison very envious of free people like us.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Litmus: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Women are never content, a big one is Too Big; a small one is Too Small; a medium one is too Boring tongue
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Raise up your hand for cold origin
If you agree with me that women are the most confused human being on Earth grin
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by bigwig071(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
plz whic 1 do we take nw?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Yeecar(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Child delivery and sex no be the same.
The vagina expands during prenancy. Same can't be said of sex
Says who?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Iyiataata92: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yeecar:
Says who?
medicals
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by OlawaleBammie: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pinkyposh:

Did you mention everything being moderate?
How everything go dey moderate??
not possible naah
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by NairaMaster1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Joystark:

Size doesn't matter.

You're right babe. Just joking.

I am so sorry babe. Please

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by george441(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is one of the main reasons why the husband-wife took themselves separate from each other.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Phemorinho(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
guy you dey here? haha how that side.
Fine o
I hope the family is great and you're safe
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by ArcToyin(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
bigiyaro:
next time you go test before you commit.

Don't forget that God hates fornication (premarital sex)
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Anwons(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
NobleAngell:
Nawao. See life.

Meaning?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Anwons(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

So, are you supporting her?
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anwons:

So, are you supporting her?

ON??
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by litaninja(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
You clearly don't know how sex works.

Iyiataata92:

Child delivery and sex no be the same.
The vagina expands during prenancy. Same can't be said of sex
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Iyiataata92: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
litaninja:
mind teaching me? I'll appreciate Sir
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court by Iyiataata92: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
litaninja:
mind teaching me? I'll appreciate Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.