Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Coronavirus: See why health Workers fled from suspected Covid 19 Patient. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: See why health Workers fled from suspected Covid 19 Patient. (268 Views)

Nurses In Ogun Wear Polythene Bags To Treat Suspected COVID-19 Patient (Photo) / Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: See why health Workers fled from suspected Covid 19 Patient. by Doktajay5: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
When people spew trash from the comfort of their homes on sensitive issues of national importance, especially this China disease ravaging the world right now, I only reiterate my resolve to stay @ home now without making any appearance in any hospital.

Look at what a human being wrote to health workers in his state. This is In the wake of a deadly disease that nations of the world are mobilising all they have, plus prayers, to combat, yet results isn't so good.
But we have a Nigeria that is begging health workers to use their paltry 5k hazard allowance, to buy work materials to fight this scourge.... Jesus Christ!

The blood of any Nigerian who eventually dies from this covid-19 shall remain on the head of these type of leaders and shall continue to torment them all the days of their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Olodo Infectious Disease Centre To Be Operational From Monday – Oyo COVID-19 Tas / Turkmenistan Government Ban The Use Of The Word Coronavirus In The Country / I Personally Think Covid19 Vaccine Should Be Tested In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.