Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... (718 Views)

Rivers State Records First Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Confirmed Case Of Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... by femosty: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
A lady identified as Susan Lawani Idokookpe has cried out over the ”trauma” the state government has caused her after her name was announced as a coronavirus patient during a press conference without her knowlege.

Susan who claimed that she never showed symptoms of coronavirus upon arriving the country from UK, stated that she has been traumatized by the act and is now scared for her life.

She also disclosed that her children she left back in the UK are still healthy till now and have not tested positive for coronavirus.

FULL STORY: https://autogists.com/2020/03/30/my-name-was-announced-as-a-confirmed-case-of-coronavirus-without-my-knowledge-traumaitized-lady-cries-out/

Re: My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... by aminusodiq(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bb
Re: My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... by Eriggs: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's why it is good to not mention names, especially without the consent of the patient
Re: My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... by dawnomike(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
She has the right to sue the government when all these is over
Re: My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... by Ekakamba: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
E be like say na random names dem dey use update coro database for we CornTree. grin tongue
Re: My Name Was Announced As A Confirmed Case Of Coronavirus Without My Knowledge... by sexy74(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
femosty:
A lady identified as Susan Lawani Idokookpe has cried out over the ”trauma” the state government has caused her after her name was announced as a coronavirus patient during a press conference without her knowlege.

Susan who claimed that she never showed symptoms of coronavirus upon arriving the country from UK, stated that she has been traumatized by the act and is now scared for her life.

She also disclosed that her children she left back in the UK are still healthy till now and have not tested positive for coronavirus.

FULL STORY: https://autogists.com/2020/03/30/my-name-was-announced-as-a-confirmed-case-of-coronavirus-without-my-knowledge-traumaitized-lady-cries-out/
Dem wan use you chop.

(1) (Reply)

STOP Killing Cockroaches With Slippers, This Is Why You Should Be Eating Them / Coronavirus:Do You Know Anyone Who Died As A Result Of Covid19 Virus? / Covid19: Secret conspiracies against Africans most likely real and true.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.