Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Uniben Clearance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Clearance (1788 Views)

Uniben Clearance For 2015/2016 / Uniben Clearance / Uniben Clearance For Admission 2007/2008 Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Clearance by Kelvin0(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
It's been almost three months since the University of Benin (Uniben) released their admission list and since then there has been no updates on their website on when the clearance for newly admitted student will commence, and this is causing more harm than good. I feel that at least the parent/guardian whose child or ward has been admitted into the school should know when the clearance and registration will commence in order for them to prepare for the money which should be used to fund such child or ward in the school. As it is known most Universities in Nigeria who offered provisional admission to other students in the federation has already began lectures and this is causing a cause for alarm to those who got admission into Uniben, i am tired of asking the question "when are you going to school". Uniben am tired of staying at home.
Re: Uniben Clearance by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
LWKMD. Dont even get ur hopes up. Ur about to enter the most confused & tiring school ever. Interesting though! In less than two months *if all goes well*, clearance should start. Lemme keep u up to date
exam starts 2nd week in January and will end around 31st. *it might be postponed*
anytime exams finish give about a week and you'll get a definite date. I'm thinkin about mid-february unless they want to combine it with NUGA games which is in March. Just be patient. They'll resume in 2011 i promise! Lol
Re: Uniben Clearance by ayere19: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2010
kelvin0 i suggest u get your document ready and passport with red background at least 15 because u will need alot of it
Re: Uniben Clearance by Kelvin0(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
Thank's 2 ya all guyz 4 ur replies, i truly appreciate. But you guyz are confuzin me the more, i just want 2 know if it will be sooner or later, cos am kinda having a commitment now and the person involved wants to know if i am going to be around till march next year and ya it involves money.
Re: Uniben Clearance by ayere19: 1:47am On Jan 03, 2011
it is most likely ur clearance will start feb ending
Re: Uniben Clearance by 2bearly(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2011
First I will say you may take the 'commitment', because you can actually do your online clearance without coming to Benin.
For update on clearance and resumption visit: http://unibenupdates.
Re: Uniben Clearance by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:25am On Jan 04, 2011
Kelvin0:

It has been almost three months since the University of Benin (Uniben) released their admission list and since then there has been no updates on their website on when the clearance for newly admitted student will commence, and this is causing more harm than good. I feel that at least the parent/guardian whose child or ward has been admitted into the school should know when the clearance and registration will commence in order for them to prepare for the money which should be used to fund such child or ward in the school. As it is known most Universities in Nigeria who offered provisional admission to other students in the federation has already began lectures and this is causing a cause for alarm to those who got admission into Uniben, i am tired of asking the question "when are you going to school". Uniben am tired of staying at home.[color=#006600][/color]
welcome to the waiting group. Lwkmd
Re: Uniben Clearance by voiceout1: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2011
kelvin0 i actually feel ur pain u are not the only in the same position,  me too am also tired of answering d same question! but it's all gud, uniben is actually backward,  i suggest while waiting for clearance u get urself busy preparing ur document,  hopefully january ending clerance we commence.
Re: Uniben Clearance by jossyr(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
no information on clearance,no information on amount of total fees to be paid.what a confused university!
Re: Uniben Clearance by Kelvin0(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Once again i say thanks to you all. you guyz are wonderful at least now my mind is at peace, i can take the offer whilst waiting for the clearance.
Re: Uniben Clearance by sonia6968: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance.

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen states and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kindly contact.

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation.

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

Re: Uniben Clearance by voiceout1: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2011
A reliable source in uniben told me newly admitted student will resume 19th of feb will old student will resume on d 26th so get ready
Re: Uniben Clearance by Kelvin0(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2011
@voice out how reliable is the source,
Re: Uniben Clearance by Texzy22(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
smiley smiley Wow! I just got my Admittion...... On thursday 19/09/2013... God Im so happy... Want to know the procedure for Clearance.
Re: Uniben Clearance by Appliedmaths(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Texzy22: smiley smiley Wow! I just got my Admittion...... On thursday 19/09/2013... God Im so happy... Want to know the procedure for Clearance.

Always read signs and instructions, the date of this thread falls back to 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University 2011 Post Ume Date / The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? / After JAMB UTME: What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.