Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? (1785 Views)

Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) / Covenant University Bio Chemist Discovers New Compounds For Treating Diseases / Industrial Chemistry Vs Chemical Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? by hischoice(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2012
There is hardly any pair of disciplines, one from the sciences and the other engineering, which ever enjoyed a feud this long as that between students, teachers and professionals in the fields of chemistry and chemical engineering. Their day to day activities causes several shoulder brushing, many literature written to compare both disciplines, battles have been fought, unfortunately, a no-win situation recorded always.

I saw a very good article on this subject on a Nigerian Engineering forum and I thought to share. Both funny and educative.
Click http://ning.it/HYMOzm

Re: The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? by oremisussan: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2012
Waoh. hischoice. I always will follow any thread you start. Great article. Critical reasoning mixed with sarcasm. Thanks for sharing
Re: The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? by hischoice(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
oremisussan: Waoh. hischoice. I always will follow any thread you start. Great article. Critical reasoning mixed with sarcasm. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Oremisussan. I hope you are getting along with your project?
Re: The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? by sexiestharam(f): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Chemist And The Chemistrical (sorry chemical) Engineer. Friends Or Foes? by hischoice(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
sexiestharam: I read chemical engineering
and I can say that there is actually no reason for the comparison between us
and the chemists. Chemical engineering
and chemistry are worlds apart. We are not friends
and are not foes either. There are so many things we can do that chemists can't
and things they can do that we can't do.(Even though they are few sha. Lol)

Neither friends nor foes. Do these two professionals now work independently? Like one does not need the other?
Sexiestharam, you may need to read that article to proffer a good judgement. I admit you are a proud Chemical Engineer all the same.
Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Tansian University(school Of Economics) Has Relocated To Its Umunya Main Campus / Can I Still Go Fo My Master Degree / Agip (nae) Postgraduate International Scholarship 2014 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.