Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89972 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Here is the Account i will be managing from next month as i attempt to drive it to over $1000 b4 the end of December 2020. So far, the account only has three books published.

I will need 15 persons to follow me on this journey. What i will be doing is giving you any title i publish and guide you on the backend. Its not going to be free but subsidized. Send me a PM if interested. The first 15 persons and we close the PM.

Its going to be fun. We will be publishing at least 7 titles a month for three months. grin

EDITED: Wow! The response is huge. I am making it till 31st January, 2021.

8 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by horlamilekan23: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:
Here is the Account i will be managing from next month as i attempt to drive it to over $1000 b4 the end of December 2020. So far, the account only has three books published.

I will need 15 persons to follow me on this journey. What i will be doing is giving you any title i publish and guide you on the backend. Its not going to be free but subsidized. Send me a PM if interested. The first 15 persons and we close the PM.

Its going to be fun. We will be publishing atleast 7 titles a month for three months. grin
Kudos boss. Your posts and tips have been helpful sincerely.
God bless you as you keep us updated.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by horlamilekan23: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

Its going to be fun. We will be publishing atleast 7 titles a month for three months. grin

Sent a PM boss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by horlamilekan23: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

Highly interested
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by kayc0(f): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tanjiro: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

sent a pm boss but i'm yet to receive a reply
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Tracert: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm interested.
Sent you a mail.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by REB3L(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

I'm interested, I've sent you a Nairaland pm email
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by blezdBen: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

Sent you a PM long ago bro...do reply. And this is a suggestion too...please work with those who already have a history of publishing Kindle books. Not people that are entirely new to the whole system and are just deciding to jump in right now...so at least the people who'll benefit will be the who've been following you for a long while. Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
blezdBen:

Sent you a PM long ago bro...do reply. And this is a suggestion too...please work with those who already have a history of publishing Kindle books. Not people that are entirely new to the whole system and are just deciding to jump in right now...so at least the people who'll benefit will be the who've been following you for a long while. Thank you.

It is strictly for those that have knowledge on kdp and have published books but are finding it difficult to scale. Its not for beginners. If you don't have kdp idea or atleast published in the past, then it will be useless to join the train, because everything might look strange.

Thanks for the observation.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by micholo123(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

It is strictly for those that have knowledge on kdp and have published books but are finding it difficult to scale. Its not for beginners. If you don't have kdp idea or atleast published in the past, then it will be useless to join the train, because everything might look strange.

obamartins:

Interested, sent pm
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ufotty2001: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

Its going to be fun. We will be publishing at least 7 titles a month for three months. grin

Have sent you... Have sent u massage long time ago...
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
ufotty2001:

Have sent you... Have sent u massage long time ago...
i have responded.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Crochet: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is one of the account i am managing for a client if u need me to put you through pm me

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by LadySarah: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
blezdBen:

Hmm.
So who will teach a newbie cos I'm very eager to learn?
Can you help or direct me to someone who can help?
Cc. Obamartins, eliok. Anyone, I sincerely need to learn. Been following this page for so long.

Who will guide me? Plssss
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by javaRookie: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
LadySarah:

Hmm.
So who will teach a newbie cos I'm very eager to learn?
Can you help or direct me to someone who can help?
Cc. Obamartins, eliok. Anyone, I sincerely need to learn. Been following this page for so long.

Who will guide me? Plssss

Don't expect anyone to spoon-feed you. You will have to make research on your own if your want to survive in this business.
Well, I have chosen to do a little research for you and look what I found!
A prefect step by step guide to get you up and running as a newbie, thanks to I.legend

He took the pain to add pictures for you... So go ahead and visit the link below this write up.

By the way if you need professional book covers for your amazon books, I am a WhatsApp msg away!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by LadySarah: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
javaRookie:

Don't expect anyone to spoon-feed you. You will have to make research on your own if your want to survive in this business.
Well, I have chosen to do a little research for you and look what I found!
A prefect step by step guide to get you up and running as a newbie, thatks to I.legend

He took the pain pictures for you... So go ahead and visit the link below this write up.

By the way if you need professional book covers for your amazon books, I am a WhatsApp msg away!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct

I understand you and I have been working at it but...
Let me digest the link too. Thanks.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by pabon(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
obamartins:

Sent you a pm, boss. I pray I'm among the selected.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 3:35am On Sep 19, 2020
obamartins:

Sent you PM. Thanks in anticipation bro
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Penboy: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2020
Crochet:
This is one of the account i am managing for a client if u need me to put you through pm me

Well done bro.. keep publishing great contents
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by damosky12(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2020
obamartins:

Bros mi! I PM'd you sir.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by 3fcc: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
well2do76:

send a mail to anselamoke@gmail.com i'll give you a free grammarly account for you it's FOC with a cavert don't peddle it to others if you do it'll be blocked. just send a mail

Aiit. Will reach you
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please eliok chat me up ASAP.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
3fcc:

Sent you PM. Thanks in anticipation bro

Replied all mails and we a ravving to go.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Blabbermouth: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Blabbermouth: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2020
obamartins:

Replied all mails and we a ravving to go.
I sent you one sir, please reply.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by eliok(m): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2020
obamartins:
Please eliok chat me up ASAP.
I lost my WhatsApp phone. Will get another soon. That's why you haven't heard from me.

A quick message to my email with your Nairaland I'd will help.
All the best sir.

metaboltjobs@gmail.com
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2020
eliok:
I lost my WhatsApp phone. Will get another soon. That's why you haven't heard from me.

A quick message to my email with your Nairaland I'd will help.
All the best sir.

metaboltjobs@gmail.com

So sorry about your phone, i just sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by ambitiouschap17: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2020
obamartins:

Avoid self help niche (Stress Management, Time Management, Speed reading, decluttering etc), they are saturated), instead look out for the *How to ...* titles that are not in the self help niche.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by afroxyz: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
What the going rate to exchange on payoneer now
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by cdm4live: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Please, I urgently need a grammarly account for plagiarism check. Help oooooooo
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by obamartins(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

After research I found out this one

How to let go – A breakup recovery guide to grieving, healing & loving yourself Dating Advice for Women Book
Now my question are :-
1)how will you title this, to avoid copy cat and also get better visibility
2) do you always do free promo before you start making sale .

Thank you

I never used the word "copy cat," i said you should avoid copyright or trademark infrignement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.