Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

To All 3d Animators. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / To All 3d Animators. (7759 Views)

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? / 3d Animators Corner / Want to Join Team of 3D Animators? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 1:39am On Dec 30, 2010
, and i finally got it to work again! If you know your rendering is tight,try matchmoving. Compositing your 3d product into a live footage with 2dm3 Boujou 4 .Boujou is a tracking software.tracking is just the trick behind 'film trick'(make to believe). Guys pls say something about this.i know some people already know about this, yeah!
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2010
, and giving more information about tracking,check out the Tasty Tom tomato advert you see on tv almost everyday,that is tracking!!! For a short tutorial on tracking for those that are going into vfx full time
1.type 'street race composition with boujou' in youtube search box.
2.click on the channel name 'FreeTutorials4Youu'
3.watch the video. It was done with AE,3ds max,boujou.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by soamycite: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
Boujou first name in matchmoving.

The main tracker in Malta guiness latest commercial

hm
I love 3D
Re: To All 3d Animators. by soamycite: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
Boujou Is the best tracker thats why it cost up to $10000,

But using it is like Moi moi.

2 me its time to show Hollywood we know the tricks behind camera,but we need sponsors.

Compositing,Special effect,Robotic transformation in 3d.

Sesan tried in D,banj(Mr Endowed) video but he suppose 2 make him fly as superman which i can do wella.

Ask about me                                 SOAMYCITE                                                NnEwI finest.

Plzz I need a job 2 show my skills. 07042469138

Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2010
l will like to know you more anyway.Brother,Boujou 4 is just 40MB and is very easy to get.Follow this steps:
1. open this URL rapidlibrary.com
2. type boujou in its search box.
3. you will see results showing links to the software. choose hotfile link for the boujou.
4. you will be directed to hotfile.com
5. choose regular download
6. and wait for 60secs
7. click on download now.
remember to scan the compressed file.it comes with the crack.
, just a little add ons.if you need a way of getting 3d related stuffs online for free,text me or post something.there are 3ds max 10 plugins you can see for free.i have them anyway.they are owned by sitni sati.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2011
the lamborghini video was a seperate shot and there's no such road in naija where it was riding on in mr endowed. Again there was no shot completely covering Dbanj standing near the lambo. There was only a shot of him inside a car and a shot of only the boot part of the lambo. Boujou can help you make Dbanj lean against the car.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by soamycite: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2011
YES MAN
thats what am talking about ,but at least sesan tried compositing d,banj and the Lambo.Let give him the CREDIT.

NAIJA LETS STAND UP, !

2 Me Its Time.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hey friend. Nice share. Anywayz there is new company in naija, jst opened. Koga entertainment. U can send ur CV nd work to them. Call my number so we can talk bro, its a new company and first in naija to do wat dey do. 08035507465. Jide
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
A lot of people have talents buh, getting d links to working is a problem. Silverbird, kennies music, nd lots of dis people needs ur kind of talent. I'm a 3d artiste too, buh, i haven't mastered motioning, nd human creation. I use maya. If any one wants to get a job wif dis people let me know. I have ways of reaching dem. its not as if i no dem already, but i've worked wif a company as a Marketer, Visual proposal designer, set designer, nd so on, so i no how to market my self nd finding their contact is just beans, heaven help those who help themselves, @soamycite, let me give u a tip, jst search online d main offices of dis companies r (silverbird, kennies music nd sound city, livebeat, Koga entertainment), dress coperate, clean air cut, go there wif ur CV, nd copies of ur works on CD, nd a format that can play on fone. Show it to dem, these companies like good fings. dont act as if u really need d job, tell dem no u jst love d industry, nd wif d way entertainment is growing nd is been appreciated, u jst want 2 make sure they b d first 2 exhibit wat u can do. nd dat u love their brand. Blieve sweet mouth nd a bit of white lies count.lol. Nyways, if u want us to do d marketin toggether i'm down, provided u teach me one or two things bro, i'm not trying to take advantage buh, i need to polish my 3d skils. J
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2011
if you need tracking tutorials with boujou 4.just make the request and i will give the direction.i am just trying help people this month.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by soamycite: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Hi Jide,

Nice share ,u really sound good in marketing .Well, if I can work with u it will be nice .u even have great to learn in 3d.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 4:12am On Jan 08, 2011
@peter, yea, i need d bonjou 4, nd tutorials, if u no where i can also get tutorials for maya, human creation, nd also how to use blue print on maya. I'll appreciate it if u help me k. My email jide.ikuyajolu@gmail.com

@soamycite. yea bro, i'd love to learn nd work wif u, i'll call some1 i no in silverbird communications to confirm which of their offices 2 go 2 for job, then will try nd get kennies their office address too nd Cali ikpe (Calivision Network - NMVA). I'll let u no when i get all d contact ready. can u use after effect 2, or zbrush? i've tried to use zbrush, buh its too complex or random. I jst left it, are there plugins that can makes me import my maya works in zbrush?
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 4:23am On Jan 08, 2011
Nd one more thingy, PR company pay alot for graphic designers, since its mostly bout branding, graphic designers r d most needed. Ok i was @ dis PR company last month for job, nd i saw lot of grahic designers working for them. google their addresses nd market ur selves oo.lol.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2011
@jidesp
for boujou 4 software follow the direction i gave soamycite in this forum.
For blueprints for human creation,you will need this website
URL: the-blueprints.com
then go to blueprints database, navigate there to get what you want.
Although i might not be able to help that much for maya tutorials but i will get back to you in this forum.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
for boujou 4 tutorials
you will need this
URL: megauploads.org/fileinfo/o4HwoKC9BI/2d3boujoututorials
if there any question, ask me.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
Thanks bro. D bonjou 4 link, is it trial version or full?
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2011
it is full version but you need to patch it
Re: To All 3d Animators. by xothermik(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
jidesp:

are there plugins that can makes me import my maya works in zbrush?
there is go-z inbuilt plug-in from z brush 3 up for maya. its definitely on z brush 4 for maya, xsi, max and even c4d i think. you can transfer models and textures to and fro with a single button click. check the z brush site or you tube to see it in use.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2011
@xothermik, go-zbuilt?, i dont understand, can you share a link where i can download
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2011
Hi peter, d the-prints.com site is not valid, pls check nd update me
Re: To All 3d Animators. by xothermik(m): 1:42am On Jan 11, 2011
jidesp:

@xothermik, go-zbuilt?, i dont understand, can you share a link where i can download

you dont have to download. just get your hands on z brush 4. install there should be a go z button which you can set to your application of choice check out a the demo video on the z brush site
http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/tutorial.php?lesson=GoZ
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2011
sorry there is a little dash inbetween
URL: the-blueprints.com
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2011
take a look at that pic jidesp. Do you mean human modeling of such or more cartoony? That basic modeling,was made with a blue print.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2011
@peter, Which of d surface did u use to create the human head, nurbs or polygon or subdivision. Let me know.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
it was done with sub-division modelling. But a similar thing can be done with polygon mesh modelling.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2011
i thought as much, cos i know polygon will need more of segments and so on, where can i download maya tutorials. i dont want to use you tube, but i'll try anyway, if u hve any post it on here
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
i just downloaded the software, how do i patch it, cos i try to open it and this is what i c, You are not licensed to run this product:
Safenet Sentinel: Request
boujou
No server file. i saw d crack, but cant find anything to patch it with or dont see anything that is patchable,
Re: To All 3d Animators. by jidesp(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
it seems i made d mistake, i downloaded d boujou 5, will download d 4, if i v probs will let u know
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ soamycite
I have got the Vray 1.5 SP3 for 3ds max 2010. Today.but let me confirm if its the right one and if its the full version or still if it can be cracked or patched. as for the thinking particle i will get back to you.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ jidesp
though i may not be able to help you much because i use 3ds max,but visit this site first
URL :
http://www.heroturko.org/tutorials/3d-tutorials/166091-digital-tutors-introduction-to-maya-2011.html
still on that site search for specific areas of interest in maya ie rigging,modelling and so on.
then you should use only the hotfile link provided below them.it will be slow.kind of. you will benefit a lot if you have a modem at home.
because you will get the files one at a time. If there is any other problem,i am here.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by PeterReezer: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2011
vray is working very well.
Re: To All 3d Animators. by soamycite: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
peter

thanks 4 the other plugs,

Did u ty thinking particles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Of A Nigerian Cartoon Production / Canon EOS T7i/800D. AVAILABLE!!! / How To Choose A Logo Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.