Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, (1417 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / Biden Inauguration: 5 Iconic Photos You Can't Miss / Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
sarrki:

R you seriously serious or joking?

shocked shocked shocked

Do you see any cabin windows below deck.

That's not a hospital but a Q-Operation .

Q+++

Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
helinues:

You guys will just be derailing thread with nonsense..

Just cos na sarki posted this, you have different opinions..

But you would have been dancing gelegele dance if na from your brothers.

You people hypocrisy stinks more than anything
[/s]

Q+++

All on-board the Guantanamo Express.
Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by helinues: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Q+++

All on-board the Guantanamo Express.

I have exposed your hypocrisy with screenshot..

Go and pounder on that and have some shame

1 Like

Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Do you see any cabin windows below deck.

That's not a hospital but a Q-Operation .

Q+++

Guy there is limit to ignorance

I am done with yah
Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
#WWG1WGA

Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
sarrki:

I am done with yah

Sheep
Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

I have exposed your hypocrisy with screenshot..

Go and pounder on that and have some shame

Which hypocrisy

Jew loving wahabbi goat fcker

Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Guantanamo

Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by ImadeUReadThis: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
sarrki:

I am done with yah

Did you see videos of patients being loaded on the ship.

This ship is perfect for quarantine but they are using it to house ''patients'' not affected by COVID-19.
Re: Iconic Photos Of The USNS Comfort Arriving In New York, by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
bestpunterever:
even coro infected USA is better than current Nigeria
Of Course naaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Protests Across The World, Demanding Justice For George Floyd. / USA Paid 2 Billion,Rubles For Astronaut's Trip Via Russian Spacecraft: Roscosmos / When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.