Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) (477 Views)

[HIRING] 2 High Quality Fiction Writer Needed (rate: N5/word) / Stop Complaining When You Pay N1 Per Word To Writers / I Write 100 Percent Unique Articles For Nigerian bloggers For N1 Per Word*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by FiremanJr(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi,

I am in need of good writers who can rewrite articles of various word length and deliver promptly. (Pay is N1 per word)

Occasionally, you would be required to write the articles from scratch.

Topics vary but they will always be general everyday topics.

If you are interested, please rewrite the paragraphs below and send to my email: bedrock102@yahoo.com. (Please include your phone number so I can contact you directly)

What you should know about green supplements.
Supplementation with greens supplements can benefit energy, recovery, antioxidant status, and bone health.

Greens are very alkaline and can help to balance dietary acids. If you consistently consume at least 10 servings of fruits and veggies per day, then supplementing with a greens product will likely be unnecessary.

Regular exercise training can increase acid production in the body due to repeated muscle contractions. You can enhance your recovery with alkalizing foods, along with protein. However, if you consume a lot of protein without fruits and veggies it can compound acid production. Thus alkaline foods, like greens supplements, are essential if your fruit and vegetable intake comes up short.

Greens supplements can also be helpful for traveling and days when whole fruits and vegetables aren’t available.

Greens supplements are not a substitute for actual food. Don’t fool yourself into believing that a few greens drinks a day make up for your lack of other healthy plants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by Raymeskey: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Op are we to rewrite exactly and send it or we're to review it before sending
FiremanJr:
Hi,

I am in need of good writers who can rewrite articles of various word length and deliver promptly. (Pay is N1 per word)

If you are interested, please rewrite the paragraphs below and send to my email: bedrock102@yahoo.com. (Please include your phone number so I can contact you directly)

Supplementation with greens supplements can benefit energy, recovery, antioxidant status, and bone health.

Greens are very alkaline and can help to balance dietary acids. If you consistently consume at least 10 servings of fruits and veggies per day, then supplementing with a greens product will likely be unnecessary.

Regular exercise training can increase acid production in the body due to repeated muscle contractions. You can enhance your recovery with alkalizing foods, along with protein. However, if you consume a lot of protein without fruits and veggies it can compound acid production. Thus alkaline foods, like greens supplements, are essential if your fruit and vegetable intake comes up short.

Greens supplements can also be helpful for traveling and days when whole fruits and vegetables aren’t available.

Greens supplements are not a substitute for actual food. Don’t fool yourself into believing that a few greens drinks a day make up for your lack of other healthy plants!
Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by FiremanJr(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just rewrite the paragraphs posted and send to the email provided.

I will select writers after evaluating the quality of your work.

Thanks
Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by Ducky16: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
FiremanJr:
Hi,

I have completed and sent the rewriting sample to your mail.Kindly review.

Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by Charlynega(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good day. I have sent in a mail to you with the rewrite. I kindly beg that you check your inbox.

FiremanJr:
Hi,

Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by FiremanJr(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Two writers already hired.

Still need two more writers so apply if interested.

Thanks
Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by africaflozy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
FiremanJr:

Thanks

Stull available?
Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by Charlynega(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kindly check your inbox sir

FiremanJr:

Thanks
Re: Writers Needed (rate Is N1 Per Word) by africaflozy(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
FiremanJr:

Thanks

I have completed and sent the rewriting sample to your mail. Kindly review.
Adepojuflorence@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

THE PASSWORD: The Story Of Shola / My Okada Lover / All The Best Memes, Rugged PH Vibes, Captions And Poem From ENDSARS2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.