Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,531 members, 7,865,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Okada Lover - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Okada Lover (480 Views)

Chasing Love (A Clean Romance Novella) On Okada Books / Kdp Ebook & Okada Ebook Writers' Lounge / Get Free Book On Okada Books Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Okada Lover by kizi4chuks(m): 5:18am On May 25, 2020
May 24, 2020
MY OKADA LOVER

When I met him, he was an Okada (Motocycle) rider, one of the poorest profession as at that time. At first I was ashamed to be frank, but it changed to pride when I knew him. People laughed and said how foolish I was, how madly in love I was, but the truth still remains that no one craves for happiness better than the soul fighting for it.

When he came to the house, mud house it was, there he would be Sited on his bike with pride in his countenance and tell me all the dreams and aspirations he had planned and how he would work it to fructification, for us.

Read more on https://kizzantel..com/2020/05/my-okada-lover.html

(1) (Reply)

Dark Night 1(short Story) / Book Review: I Do Not Come To You By Chance By Adaobi 'tricia Nwaubani / All The Best Memes, Rugged PH Vibes, Captions And Poem From ENDSARS2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.