Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style (3670 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Mrop(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Popular singer Timi Dakolo and his pretty wife shares adorable photos to celebrates their love life.

The ace singer shares Adorable photos with his wife as they both celebrates their wedding anniversary in style.

Timi Dakolo who is excited to share the great news wrote ;

Happy wedding to Timi Dakolo and Busola Dakolo,Many more beautiful years to you guys.This corona season is making a brother Forget many . Oh I am timi Dakolo sef(see what I am saying?)Happy anniversary to Us. �
@bighstudios #yardpeople

See More photos below
https://www.praizenews.com/timi-dakolo-and-his-pretty-wife-celebrates-their-wedding-anniversary-in-style/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by mistarsam(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by dawnomike(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Congratulations... It has not been a smooth journey but you both have chosen to be strong

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
She's beautiful though, she has Janet Jackson's nose.

That suit looks like a bathrobe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Jayslicky: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Happy krestiversary to busola fatoyinbo and Timi dakolo. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Olunmercy56(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary, I love this.. More years to come
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by spartan117(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
light099:
She's beautiful though, she has Janet Jackson's nose.

that suit looks like a bathrobe.

grin
Happy anniversary lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
As much as Timi is trying to put on a smile....
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Tmb78(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Happy birthday pretty Busola.
Igba odun,odun kan in Jesus precious name
One of the celebrity couples I admire.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by DriggityDre: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Happy anniversary
How far that r@pe case nau.
Have they stopped trying to trend?
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by icebird25(m): 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Congratulations ..

From fatoyinbo .
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by iammo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
undecided

their body Language always shows Dimi Dakolo in a real trap...

first picture shows, Dakolo leaning to the wife, and the wife leaning abit out or independent , dakola's wife had clinched teeth, dakola is all laughing, her fist are clinched and the other one on her body, non on dakolo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Ernezee(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
This woman don dey bleach. All the same happy anniversary oo
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Richdad50(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
shocked

Timi, the greatest and most understanding husband any woman can pray for.

Bisola, a trusted and beautiful wife any man would wish to have.

When you unload the troubles in your heart, you free up yourself to recieve a wave of genuine love capable of healing and happiness.

Richdad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by iammo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Richdad50:
The dumbest dude on Nairaland.

typical African.. rush to insult rather than google or research simple signs in couples body language, please use your brain power more, even kindergatens can insult freely..

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by iammo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Richdad50:
If I engage you intellectually, I will take you through the cleaners but I will save you the drag and spare myself the inconvenience of thrashing a renowned idiot. We are not equals.

Richdad

lets face fact here , if you have anything intellectual to say other than displaying gross crudeness and lack of civility with show of poor upbringings/ manners you wouldn't had resorted to name calling like "Dumb" and "idiot" and try to compare your self with total stranger with "we are not equals" based on your seemingly childish ego that makes you prolly think you are a "richdad" according to your username.. kindly growup and watch how arguments are done on quora

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Richdad50(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
I can never, with emphasis, be equal with someone who has a history of gross stupidity on the forum. Stupid is a description and idiocy is a temporary disposition. If you have a problem with that, check your brain output.

Richdad
iammo:

lets face fact here , if you have anything intellectual to say other than displaying gross crudeness and lack of civility with show of poor upbringings/ manners you wouldn't had resorted to name calling like "Dumb" and "idiot" and try to compare your self with total stranger with "we are not equals" based on your seemingly childish ego that makes you prolly think you are a "richdad" according to your username.. kindly growup and watch how arguments are done on quora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by iammo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Richdad50:
I can never, with emphasis, be equal with someone who has a history of gross stupidity on the forum. Stupid is a description and idiocy is a temporary disposition. If you have a problem with that, check your brain output.

Richdad

look Child Man.. you have quoted me 3 times .. I barely even know you and you still haven't made any sense.. just throwing sad tantrums... talk if you have reason to don't just jump on peoples comments with silly childish rants depicting you state of mind and poor decorum , manners and negativity in a public forum

childdad please grow up

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by sapientia(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:
undecided

their body Language always shows Dimi Dakolo in a real trap...

first picture shows, Dakolo leaning to the wife, and the wife leaning abit out or independent , dakola's wife had clinched teeth, dakola is all laughing, her fist are clinched and the other one on her body, non on dakolo

Is it bitterness of heart or are you being plain mischievous?

Are you allergic to good things?

First, Timi was more leaned in because he is resting his hand on something hence the balance.

A closer look at the wife shows she is also leaning in a bit because her fashion demands her hands stay in particular posture but without a hand resting on something like Timi, she can't leaned more.

How can you say she clinched fist.

She is showing her thumb and all and her second hand have all palm resting.

So where is the trap?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by SavageResponse(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Una sure say this guy no dey do oil bunkering because apart from that his "Iyawo mi" song he has no other hit songs but he appears to be balling? grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by rex444(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
he's just trying to put up a front as if everything is fine .....I hope you guys resolve your issues KK....all the best
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Unserious: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
undecided

Team "Fatoyibo has been there" will soon arrive.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by quintessence007(f): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funny couple BTW I need a cold soft drink the weather is kinda hot KREST woulda been the best option but it's been phased out
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by uchetom(f): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Drama packed couple.Happy anniversary dou,wish you guys drama free marriage.
Re: Timi Dakolo And His Pretty Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary In Style by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
SavageResponse:
Una sure say this guy no dey do oil bunkering because apart from that his "Iyawo mi" song he has no other hit songs but he appears to be balling? grin

Na sin again to dey ball for Naija grin? A man should always have something up his sleeve. All ways na hustle grin.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija Ozo Pictured With Toke Makinwa / Sophia Momodu Blasts Supermarket Staffs For Touching Her, Taking Her Photos... / Tolu Maintain’s Wife Funmi Is Dead !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.