Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars (2012 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Reward Lady Who Celebrate His Beautifully Made Cars On Twitter / The Most Reliable Cars In The US: The 15 Cars Americans Keep The Longest. / Americans Owe N400trillion In Car Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Larryomooba(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
After seeing this from a recent tweet made by Trump, I'm force to believe that President Buhari as actually not been in the fore Front of made in Nigeria goods, else the Nnewi Originated Vehicle(INNOSON Motors) should have been his Discuss in other to grow the naira and create jobs like he has always preached doing his 2015 Presidential campaign to diversify our Economy.

The tweet below;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by CoronaVirusPro: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
God bless The United States of America

2 Likes

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Franzinni: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Innoson wey dey drive range rover sport that yeah when Ben Bruce been dey patronise made in Nigeria come buy one of him jeep dem?! But I get your point and I support it 100 percent .. I was just thinking out loud when you mention innoson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Heffalump(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oga Trump, you know Mr. Corona is the biggest problem right now and not American car brand!
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Ezemust: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Can buhari ever make this statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
[s]Innoson wey dey drive range rover sport that yeah when Ben Bruce been dey patronise made in Nigeria come buy one of him jeep dem?! But I get your point and I support it 100 percent .. I was just thinking out loud when you mention innoson[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by johnmartus(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Foolish executive what Trump mean by that whatever .This period should be a sober moment for those who lost their life for coronavirus.

What the hell Trump is talking about people are dying many also going through pain in hospital. This bastard is campaign for election.

1 Like

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Smithkafors(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
Innoson wey dey drive range rover sport that yeah when Ben Bruce been dey patronise made in Nigeria come buy one of him jeep dem?! But I get your point and I support it 100 percent .. I was just thinking out loud when you mention innoson
Innoson dosnt drive range Rover(Though he has Ash range Rover but that was before his company kick off).Stop decieving the public.He uses 3 convoy... innoson SUV,Truck and Hummer bus,all black and made by him.The pictures are there if you want.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Lanretoye(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Amidst this corona virus saga,trump must be a joke.boasting of American made cars while Chinese made corona is killing his citizens.
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2020
Another automobile war.

His manner of approach to reclaim US' economic dominatory power is flawed due to western ego and supremacy. Can they defeat God? God has cut off their wings- great babylon is fallen! The world should prepare for a compulsory military war to reclaim the glory by force, uholy peace follows next (isaiah 2:4, 1thess 5:3). ORDER OUT OF CHAOS~ New World Order.

Jesus Christ is here to take us to our eternal home during this event. Are you prepared?
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Tonyfx: 2:34am On Apr 01, 2020
Buick; Cadillac; Chevrolet; GMC; Chrysler; Dodge; Jeep; Ram; Ford; Lincoln; and Tesla. These are the American cars but the thing is that the masses buy what celebrities buy and which celebrities would get rid of their range sport and benz for these?
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by OsewaBoy: 4:56am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Foolish executive what Trump mean by that whatever .This period should be a sober moment for those who lost their life for coronavirus.

What the hell Trump is talking about people are dying many also going through pain in hospital. This bastard is campaign for election.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by EgunMogaji2: 4:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Buhari can encourage the purchase of made in Nigeria vehicle but he can’t pick IVM because there are other assemblers also in Nigeria.

JAC, Foton, Nissan, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by komekn(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Larryomooba:
After seeing this from a recent tweet made by Trump, I'm force to believe that President Buhari as actually not been in the fore Front of made in Nigeria goods, else the Nnewi Originated Vehicle(INNOSON Motors) should have been his Discuss in other to grow the naira and create jobs like he has always preached doing his 2015 Presidential campaign to diversify our Economy.

The tweet below;

One big difference when we say American made cars we are probably talking 95% local US manufactured content.

INNOSON is essentially rebadged Chinese assembled vehicles in Nigeria. What % of local Nigerian manufactured content is in a INNOSON vehicle ❓ Maybe the vehicle tyres, l dont know.

Great deceptive marketing for a Chinese vehicle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by komekn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Buhari can encourage the purchase of made in Nigeria vehicle but he can’t pick IVM because there are other[b] assemblers also in Nigeria.[/b]

JAC, Foton, Nissan, etc

There the operative word.

Vehicle assembly plants not vehicle manufacturing plants. What's the % of local manufactured content.

It's a great way to bypass import duty and make greater profit when it's very debatable the impact on the economy.

Particularly where supporting component manufacturers are concerned.
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by dokiOloye(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Smithkafors:

Innoson dosnt drive range Rover(Though he has Ash range Rover but that was before his company kick off).Stop decieving the public.He uses 3 convoy... innoson SUV,Truck and Hummer bus,all black and made by him.The pictures are there if you want.
The way those guys lie eee
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Buhari can encourage the purchase of made in Nigeria vehicle but he can’t pick IVM because there are other assemblers also in Nigeria.

JAC, Foton, Nissan, etc
sir, is that JAC a Chinese car, have come across it twice now.

1 Like

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by EgunMogaji2: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
dancok:
sir, is that JAC a Chinese car, have come across it twice now.

Yes it is.

Frankly a toks Toyota is better than these death traps.

But to each his own.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by sheu01: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ezemust:
Can buhari ever make this statement?

President Buhari patronised Innosson more than Jonathan govt. Even Chairman/Owner commended President Buhari, Anambra legistrators, and Ekiti govt for patronising their business. Everything shdnt be politics but made in Nigeria products is what we need to grow our economy. The more we patronize Innoson d more he expand. God bless Nigeria
Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by NaijadrivaCars: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Advice Americans To Buy America Made Cars by DabuIIIT: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
komekn:

One big difference when we say American made cars we are probably talking 95% local US manufactured content.

INNOSON is essentially rebadged Chinese assembled vehicles in Nigeria. What % of local Nigerian manufactured content is in a INNOSON vehicle ❓ Maybe the vehicle tyres, l dont know.

Great deceptive marketing for a Chinese vehicle.

You know this and yet you will still foam in the mouth profusely, saying he should decrease his prices, hypocrite...

(1) (Reply)

*HELP* Mechanic Spayed Carb Spray Into My Actuator... / Ride Along II: Introduce Yourself To A Firing Dodge Ram STR-10 / GOLF 3 With AC Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.