Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Covid-19 Is Real, Hunger Is Real & Stomach Ulcer Is Real. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Is Real, Hunger Is Real & Stomach Ulcer Is Real. (267 Views)

Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly / Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Is Real, Hunger Is Real & Stomach Ulcer Is Real. by kingsmecca(m): 1:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Nigerians problems have been compounded without any stomach infrastructure relief for her citizens.

We know that we're developing nation but something good can still be done by government to cushion the hardship caused by this global pandemic, this is the right time for our politicians to roll out and go back to those days of "Stomach Infrastructure" they were dishing out during campaigns and election period!

Now, many of us are unemployed after going through the compulsory one year NYSC, our bank accounts are red added with this pandemic and the Federal Government is telling us unemployed graduates are not vulnerable? Someone that has minimum balance of 100naira in his bank account is not vulnerable?

Nigerians will better die trying to get food than to die lock down in a room, FG and Governors should please think and act fast before this pandemic gets out of control, the virus is damn serious and cases keep rising!!!

(1) (Reply)

Facts About 5g,the Spread Of Coronavirus / Corona Conspiracy Theories: Is There Any Link Between 5G And The Coronavirus? / Coronavirus: 75 persons had contact with suspected case, says Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.