Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Was Your April Fool Prank? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was Your April Fool Prank? (24854 Views)

Share Your April Fool Experience / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by trumpcoat(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
I woke earlier than everybody in the house, while others were still sleeping I went to the kitchen and shouted fire! Fire!! Fire!!! Every body stood up and ran towards the kitchen and I shouted April fool.very funny I miss videoing
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
Openbusiness:

Upon all d mata wey dey ground for Nigeria, na to dey do April fool pranks be your own problem. Mtchewwwwwww! How old r u sef? undecided
The guy must be 40 years old, and you know what happen when a fool grows up to 40, it remains a fool for ever
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by dayorich: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:
I went to buy pure water. The dealer has a very pretty daughter. I dey always eye her but she no dey come out. Today she was the one at the store. I said she should give me 4 bags of pure water. She said it is N500 per bag. I was shocked. Then she said April fool. I laughed and collected her number. Will post here when we start dating. I already started bursting her head on whatsapp

You laughed and collected her number. Na so you go laugh com tell us say na mistake you take comot her trousers, abi?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by teemann24: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
The tension way dey outside no make me remember say April fool dey

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by duruokpu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
I am looking for my scrotum...... who stole it....
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by azadus18: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
my boss texted me for midnight dat one of d vital tool i use in my work cant be found, dat i use report to d intelligence" in d morning..i was so terrified i cudnt sleep becos it can cost my job nd even lead me to jail..so i left home for office by 5am on getting dia i was told it was april fool by my collegue, i was not d only1 being pranked.. i was jst angry nd happy at d sametime...
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Adeyemoesther: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
By telling my boyfriend am pregnant ,he was so happy. But am not pregnant ,still looking for a way yo tell him is April fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by masterflowx(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
My own posted on Facebook and majority of my friends fell for it.

Below:

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by kingjrofficial(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Can y'all imagine,
I pranked my Girl saying I saw her kissing a guy sad

And she has been apologizing that I shud 4give ha cry cry

Wannabe Heard√

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by wike54(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
obibob2020:
My girlfriend threatened me with a breakup that she was no longer interested in the relationship.

She just give you hint
Forget April fool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Rodeoz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin

grin
Babatunde40:
I went to buy pure water. The dealer has a very pretty daughter. I dey always eye her but she no dey come out. Today she was the one at the store. I said she should give me 4 bags of pure water. She said it is N500 per bag. I was shocked. Then she said April fool. I laughed and collected her number. ;DWill post here when we start dating. I already started bursting her head on whatsapp
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ishakam: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Spain007:

Na ur April fool format b dis.... hahaha I can't fall for it bro
aww my brother how I really wish it was. but I understand. How is lockdown treating you? Have a great day. Cheers
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nehyooh(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:
I went to buy pure water. The dealer has a very pretty daughter. I dey always eye her but she no dey come out. Today she was the one at the store. I said she should give me 4 bags of pure water. She said it is N500 per bag. I was shocked. Then she said April fool. I laughed and collected her number. Will post here when we start dating. I already started bursting her head on whatsapp
Baba oooo !
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nehyooh(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
OrestesDante:
shocked

CORONAVIRUS is gone!!! cool cool
Amen !
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Tapout(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babatunde40:

correct guy...if ur too good she go soon come quarantine herself for your crib cool

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Ltherman(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Contact me for face mask and hand sanitisers anywhere in Lagos. Delivery also available for oyo,Kwara,kogi,Abuja and portharcourt. # face mask 10000 for a pack of 50pcs, 100ml comart hand sanitiser for 600 each. Limited quantities available.

How do you handle delivery to those towns outside Lagos?...
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Oh
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by obibob2020(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
wike54:

She just give you hint Forget April fool
Lol...she is a fun loving girl. But i go still dey watch her with one eye sha.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Angelacruz: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haahhh,very hilarious
ChieduJoshua081:
As today is April 1st, I came to the office and immediately I opened the gate, I fell on the floor and pretended as if I had passed out and my colleagues came rushing towards me panicking and calling my name as I didn't shake the whole time I was on the floor.

After they had all gathered, I sprang up and shouted April fool!!!! They almost pursue me enter road.

So tell us, were you pranked or you pranked somebody? What was the Prank?
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Champneys: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
As today is April 1st, I came to the office and immediately I opened the gate, I fell on the floor and pretended as if I had passed out and my colleagues came rushing towards me panicking and calling my name as I didn't shake the whole time I was on the floor.
After they had all gathered, I sprang up and shouted April fool!!!! They almost pursue me enter road.
So tell us, were you pranked or you pranked somebody? What was the Prank?
You are a shameless buffoon!
With everything going on in the world, you old as.....s dickhead is on about April fool?
April dunce!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Hottdawgg: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Someone called me up to say Buhari was dead. And then I said finally. And then the idiot said April fool
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Malhikberry: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
check your phone percentage is already 34%
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by virginchaser(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
deltateam:

In sane companies, that prank could get you sacked.

I have always considered that nonsense to be a childish thing.

Not to talk of the season we are in. So it's very insensitive.

Sometime ago farm manager was radio from his hill top house that farm workshop was on fire. He drove down with agronomy manger and found a big banner with inscription boldly written APRIL FOOL. This happened few years ago in Kudu Niger state. He was angry but understood why. (14 IT students both university polytechnic undergraduates and 2 NYSC cop member)
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by FKMagazine(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2020
Just delivered a set of twins
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Risentouch(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2020
I played a prank on my uncle this morning while in the kitchen I shouted snake! snake! My uncle rushed in with a Cutlass from his bedroom naked, then I shouted April fool then took for to the gate.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
My gf presently in Benin and I in delta agreed to wake me at midnight so we could pray into d new month. I woke up and didn't see her call, she called and said d heavy rain blew off their roof. I was so worried cos there's a lock down and no carpenter to fix it. Twas later in d day she told me "April fool" She got me completely.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Champneys:

You are a shameless buffoon!
With everything going on in the world, you old as.....s dickhead is on about April fool?
April dunce!
You are a stupid idiotic asshole. You think say na everybody carry coronavirus for head like you and you coward family. Rubbish. So I should be wallowing in gloom and sadness because coronavirus is around abi? Do you know what I have survived ? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2020
deltateam:

In sane companies, that prank could get you sacked.

I have always considered that nonsense to be a childish thing.

Not to talk of the season we are in. So it's very insensitive.
Yeah I love childish things sometimes . And I have to loosen up and have fun sometimes. Life is too short not to have fun Nd good memories.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Openbusiness:

Upon all d mata wey dey ground for Nigeria, na to dey do April fool pranks be your own problem. Mtchewwwwwww! How old r u sef? undecided
7665 days baby.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2020
jodababa:
Called my bro wife that went to the bank that her husband brought another woman home....see speed wey she run come back house
Haha hahahahahaha. Jeez.
Re: What Was Your April Fool Prank? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Saynotoapc:
My girl just called to tell me that the soldier on patrol stoped her on way to my place.
See me forming jagaban, to go rescue gf..
Thank God she called before I got to the junction, that it April fool oooo grin
It funny, at same time. If I catch her

Kai April fool save you. You for chop bulala and swim for gutter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out These Hilarious Poses / Funny Beliefs We Had When We Were A Kid / Why Should Mummy Eat Junior Instead Of Garri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.