Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Building An App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Building An App (668 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Make An App? / African Kids Get Featured On BBC For Building An Airplane In 10 Days (Photos) / I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building An App by DaCharis2016: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello great NLers.

How can one build an ecommerce app like jiji. What will it cost me to develop such app and run it in terms of resources, operations and mgt knowledge.

Kindly share ur knowledge with me as I'm conceiving a great idea that will help people from anywhere.

Thanks
Re: Building An App by Chiino(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello I'm a product designer, a web developer and a software developer. I have pre-built demo available. Reach me on +234 8135 5363 04 call & WA
Re: Building An App by Ladylite: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Hello great NLers.

How can one build an ecommerce app like jiji. What will it cost me to develop such app and run it in terms of resources, operations and mgt knowledge.

Kindly share ur knowledge with me as I'm conceiving a great idea that will help people from anywhere.

Thanks

Jiji was first a website before an app.

You need a paid TEAM...

Lots of investors or a major investor or at least 10 million Naira(excluding design cost and advert cost)
Re: Building An App by DaCharis2016: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ladylite:

Jiji was first a website before an app.

You need a paid TEAM...

Lots of investors or a major investor or at least 10 million Naira(excluding design cost and advert cost)
Thank you for contribution @Ladylite.

How do I get such investors. And what's paid TEAM?

Kindly add more coz I don't seem to know what and how to gain from the operation of an app.

What is ur personal advice for me, pls?
Re: Building An App by Ladylite: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Thank you for contribution @Ladylite.

How do I get such investors. And what's paid TEAM?

Kindly add more coz I don't seem to know what and how to gain from the operation of an app.

What is ur personal advice for me, pls?

My personal advice is LEAVE it alone.

You don't have the skill
You don't have the money to consistently pay designers, programmers, Major advertising companies, marketing professionals, office spaces.
You have not really been trained to be an entrepreneur.... (it is not the same as hustle, you need to be mentored and trained, else you will waste time and money and shed many tears)

If you don't know how Jiji makes money from their app or site then why da heck are you going into it?

If your goal is to make money pls run from such high risk, high investment venture because it takes tiiiimmmmmeeeee to make profit from it.

Your primary goal must never be Money.
If by now you do not know this, then you are on a wrong mission and should find something else that you can handle.

Look before you leap. Nothing heavy or major should be attempted so cheaply.

1 Like

Re: Building An App by DaCharis2016: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Ladylite:

My personal advice is LEAVE it alone.

You don't have the skill
You don't have the money to consistently pay designers, programmers, Major advertising companies, marketing professionals, office spaces.
You have not really been trained to be an entrepreneur.... (it is not the same as hustle, you need to be mentored and trained, else you will waste time and money and shed many tears)

If you don't know how Jiji makes money from their app or site then why da heck are you going into it?

If your goal is to make money pls run from such high risk, high investment venture because it takes tiiiimmmmmeeeee to make profit from it.

Your primary goal must never be Money.
If by now you do not know this, then you are on a wrong mission and should find something else that you can handle.

Look before you leap. Nothing heavy or major should be attempted so cheaply.
Thank you. You have spoken so well.

I'm an entrepreneur, so can't give up on my dreams. I only need to get trained to be better.
Re: Building An App by Ladylite: 12:14am On Apr 02, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Thank you. You have spoken so well.

I'm an entrepreneur, so can't give up on my dreams. I only need to get trained to be better.

People wake up from dreams.

Wake up bro. I am not discouraging you, I am telling you facts.

As a lady I am into softwares.. I had to learn before I built my first banking app.

It is not a year's job.

Anyway I wish you well.
Re: Building An App by DaCharis2016: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Ladylite:

People wake up from dreams.

Wake up bro. I am not discouraging you, I am telling you facts.

As a lady I am into softwares.. I had to learn before I built my first banking app.

It is not a year's job.

Anyway I wish you well.
you built first bank app?

Where is the recommended place I can learn coding?
Re: Building An App by blackpanthar: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Hello great NLers.

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/5768965/giving-back-nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Desktop 4 Sale / I Need A Ps 3 Repairer / Man Who Hacked Zuckerberg's Facebook Account Gets Cash Reward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.