Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Chinese Company -TRANSSNET FINANCIAL/NEWEDGE FINANCE And Their Unlawful Acts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Company -TRANSSNET FINANCIAL/NEWEDGE FINANCE And Their Unlawful Acts (3536 Views)

Lack Of Job,make Me End In Chinese Company. / How Man Lost One Leg, Manhood While Working With Chinese Company In Ogun / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Company -TRANSSNET FINANCIAL/NEWEDGE FINANCE And Their Unlawful Acts by InsideLife123: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Can anyone remember this post- "How Chinese Company Palmpay Ruined My Life- Testimony Of A Redeemed Ex-worker"? I heard the company paid to take it down so that they won't be exposed. smiley
That shows how cruel and wicked these chinese companies are and the havoc they are causing in our society. Our system in Nigeria is too porous, honestly! and that is why these guys come and DO ANYHOW in our country. the regulators (CBN and others) and government need to carry out their oversight functions properly.

I read a post on techcabal: https://techcabal.com/2020/03/31/easybuy-another-transsion-fintech/ which talks about violation of user data privacy and non-compliance to the Nigeria’s data protection regulation. be careful with your data.

Interestingly, recently, I started conducting an anonymous investigation on these companies , their illegal route in getting operating licenses and the links between them. Still digging but will share more later.........
I spoke with an old friend who used to work there and was threatened when he left and he confirmed some of these things are true. In his words "this chinco guys are wicked but thank God I don leave. I heard they sacked someone recently coz he advised a chinese HR guy (maybe with just secondary school qualification) to take precautions on Covid-19 but covered it up with another excuse"... I was shocked.
What they can't try in another country.

I also learnt that there is another guy that intends to sue them recently for their unlawful acts but not sure of the current status. Biko, if you know anything, please let me know and let's make this country clean.

My advise for now: be careful while dealing with this company except your data privacy and protection is not important to you.

Still digging for more and will update.

Re: Chinese Company -TRANSSNET FINANCIAL/NEWEDGE FINANCE And Their Unlawful Acts by AutosBay(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Your phone number please
Re: Chinese Company -TRANSSNET FINANCIAL/NEWEDGE FINANCE And Their Unlawful Acts by HOTSTUFFF: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
I WORK IN THIS COMPANY AND IT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU WILL INTENTIONALLY WANT TO DEFAME A COMPANY BASED ON THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. TRANSSNET HAS PROVIDED EMPLOYMENT FOR OVER 2,000 PEOPLE IN JUST 2YEARS. SALARY HAS NEVER BEEN DELAYED, AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RACISM HERE BECAUSE WE SIT SIDE BY SIDE WITH ALL OUR CHINESE COLLEAGUES. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS FROM THE RIGHT SOURCE INSTEAD OF SPREADING UNNECCESARY FAKE NEWS.

DO YOU EXPECT NIGERIANS TO BE CONTROLLING AND DIRECTING A CHINESE COMPANY? WHERE IS SUCH DONE? IS MICROSOFT, FACEBOOK AND APPLE(AMERICAN COMPANIES) CONTROLLED BY AFRICANS? SO YOU BLAME CHINESE PEOPLE FOR PUTTING FOOD ON THE TABLES OF OVER 2000 PEOPLE? OR WERE YOU PAID BY COMPETITORS TO CARRY OUT SUCH MALICIOUS ACTS?
Re: Chinese Company -TRANSSNET FINANCIAL/NEWEDGE FINANCE And Their Unlawful Acts by thosyno63(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please, what's the entry level pay like in this company

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Choose? / Spot The Different, Fashion Or Madness? ( PHOTO) / Happy Leap Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.