Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Pygame In Isloation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pygame In Isloation (1016 Views)

Pygame Controls With Pydroid / Pygame Controls With Pydroid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
So guyz this lockdown was so boring so i decide to just make a lil game using python nd pygame

Tell me what you all think

Re: Pygame In Isloation by Daddyshome: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Looks nice

1 Like

Re: Pygame In Isloation by crunchyDope(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lawren76:
So guyz this lockdown was so boring so i decide to just make a lil game using python nd pygame

Tell me what you all think

nice designs

phone or laptop?
Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 02, 2020
crunchyDope:

nice designs

phone or laptop?
Thanks if d code i coded from scratch ,designs went to get sprite sheets nd 2d pictures.

I am think of adding a boss battle after you defeat like 6 fleet of aliens
Re: Pygame In Isloation by crunchyDope(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lawren76:

Thanks if d code i coded from scratch ,designs went to get sprite sheets nd 2d pictures.

I am think of adding a boss battle after you defeat like 6 fleet of aliens
how do I play code
Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
crunchyDope:

how do I play code

Play code

pls can you be more specific so i can understand
Re: Pygame In Isloation by crunchyDope(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lawren76:

Play code
pls can you be more specific so i can understand
Lol!
play the game
Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2020
crunchyDope:

Lol!

play the game

Firstly d codes might be a bit dirty been that i was just adding feature that keep popping into my head and sprite folders your going to have to configure the path to where you will put the sprite folder and it is made with like 7 or 6 classes so your going to look into those class to change the path of those class e.g ship class,Alien class bullet class/Alien_Bullet class u also need a python interperter to run it on mobile phone itbis pydroid on laptop pycharm or any other interper

Nd i don't work git hub i can only send it through whatsapp unfortunately
Re: Pygame In Isloation by crunchyDope(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lawren76:

Firstly d codes might be a bit dirty been that i was just adding feature that keep popping into my head and sprite folders your going to have to configure the path to where you will put the sprite folder and it is made with like 7 or 6 classes so your going to look into those class to change the path of those class e.g ship class,Alien class bullet class/Alien_Bullet class u also need a python interperter to run it on mobile phone itbis pydroid on laptop pycharm or any other interper

Nd i don't work git hub i can only send it through whatsapp unfortunately

so complicated,are u planning on making it commercial ?
Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2020
crunchyDope:

Actually i code for fun not even studying cs nd i didn't know that pygame games can be sold bt they are script hiw can they be made commerical

1 Like

Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
crunchyDope:

Acutally i code for fun not even studying cs bt didn't know that pygame games can be sold but aren't they scripts that can only ran on an ide
Re: Pygame In Isloation by GreatAchiever1: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Lawren76:

Acutally i code for fun not even studying cs bt didn't know that pygame games can be sold but aren't they scripts that can only ran on an ide

Well they can b sold commercially online or just for free for studying and stuff. If u really good in pygame u can try competiting in pyweek challenge, dat tin hard.
Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

Well they can b sold commercially online or just for free for studying and stuff. If u really good in pygame u can try competiting in pyweek challenge, dat tin hard.

Pyweek hmm can you tell me more abt it
Re: Pygame In Isloation by GreatAchiever1: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lawren76:

Pyweek hmm can you tell me more abt it

Pyweek is a bi-annual game jam to write games in Python, u can visit pyweekdotorg for more info and older challenges with what entries did and their source code, u can use it to learn more(that is if u have the urge to learn it)

I wanted to try one day but deep down i knew i was deceiving myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pygame In Isloation by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatAchiever1:

Pyweek is a bi-annual game jam to write games in Python, u can visit pyweekdotorg for more info and older challenges with what entries did and their source code, u can use it to learn more(that is if u have the urge to learn it)

I wanted to try one day but deep down i knew i was deceiving myself cheesy

Thanks for d info maybe i might give a try bt really it data science that i planning on studying bt i saw some ppl testing their ai with pygame so just learn d basic so i can use to test AI

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Solve This Quadratic Equation In Java Method / Where Can I Learn Programming At A Relatively Cheap Price. / Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.