Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou (1959 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / XENOPHOBIA: TB Joshua Cries In His Church, Says; Africa Unite! (video) / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Out

Prophet TB Joshua, the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has lamented that his prophecy stating that the deadly Coronavirus would end March 27, 2020 was misunderstood by “Nigerians.”

SCOAN General Overseer had revealed during a church sermon last month, that the pandemic will be over by the end of March.

“This month, 27th, it will be over, by the end of this month, whether we like it or not, no matter the medicine they have produced to cure whatever, it will go the way it came,” the cleric had said.

Similarly, on March 1, 2020, the Prophet predicted that there would be showers of rain across the country that would “wipe away the fear of the unknown.”

In his post on social media network, Facebook, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua made a prophetic declaration that the Lord had revealed to him that there would be rainfall that would eventually wipe away the deadly coronavirus disease.

Prophet TB Joshua indicated that after he had the revelation, he specifically pleaded with the Lord to make the rainfall start from Wuhan, China, where the first case of coronavirus was recorded, adding that the rain is expected to continue for a whole week.

However, with no sign of the pandemic ending on March 27 as predicted by the clergyman, Nigerians took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter to berate Prophet TB Joshua over the March 27 coronavirus prophecy.

Reacting to the backlash from Nigerians over the prophecy, Prophet TB Joshua fine-tuned his prediction, saying he what he meant was that the virus would vanish spiritually by 27 March.

His words: “I meant coronavirus would vanish spiritually the same way it came. As I speak, the virus is no more in the spirit realm.“I didn’t specify so why would people conclude I meant physically. Men of today lack understanding.

“Instead of taking time to understand the context in which something was said, they are always quick to judge,” he said on Sunday.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by doubleportion: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Alright! It had ended "spiritually"

But Sir, you shouldn't have mentioned any dates knowing that everyone does not have spiritual understanding. Assuming it came to pass on 27th of March Will you come back for this spiritual explanation?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by rusher14: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Franzinni: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2020
He he after series of damage control meetings ... This is what your group of lying advisers could concoct? SHAME temitope Joshua which is not even your real name maybe nah abdulie...

You will be disgraced, caught in your deception ... All those 200 or so foreigners who perished in that your building which you said a black plane brought down ... The same you that can see into the spirit real and know things could not see that black plane will kill gullible but innocent people and forever expose you are a charlatan...

That women exposed you but sheepish Nigerians who believe cleric can do no harm further enabling these bastards to engage in pedophilia, rape, sodomy, and all sorts of sexual deviances...

If anybody is still blinded by this mans abakadabra that person deserves to be living in bondage ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by ikorodureporta: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Whiziddo:
Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Out

Prophet TB Joshua, the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has lamented that his prophecy stating that the deadly Coronavirus would end March 27, 2020 was misunderstood by “Nigerians.”

SCOAN General Overseer had revealed during a church sermon last month, that the pandemic will be over by the end of March.

“This month, 27th, it will be over, by the end of this month, whether we like it or not, no matter the medicine they have produced to cure whatever, it will go the way it came,” the cleric had said.

Similarly, on March 1, 2020, the Prophet predicted that there would be showers of rain across the country that would “wipe away the fear of the unknown.”

In his post on social media network, Facebook, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua made a prophetic declaration that the Lord had revealed to him that there would be rainfall that would eventually wipe away the deadly coronavirus disease.

Prophet TB Joshua indicated that after he had the revelation, he specifically pleaded with the Lord to make the rainfall start from Wuhan, China, where the first case of coronavirus was recorded, adding that the rain is expected to continue for a whole week.

However, with no sign of the pandemic ending on March 27 as predicted by the clergyman, Nigerians took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter to berate Prophet TB Joshua over the March 27 coronavirus prophecy.

Reacting to the backlash from Nigerians over the prophecy, Prophet TB Joshua fine-tuned his prediction, saying he what he meant was that the virus would vanish spiritually by 27 March.

His words: “I meant coronavirus would vanish spiritually the same way it came. As I speak, the virus is no more in the spirit realm.“I didn’t specify so why would people conclude I meant physically. Men of today lack understanding.

“Instead of taking time to understand the context in which something was said, they are always quick to judge,” he said on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by jared007: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Don't mind Nigerians. They are not spiritual.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Righteousness89(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2020
GOD ALMIGHTY is In TOTAL CONTROL!

HE is Waiting for the World to Turn to HIM in Repentance...

Healing for the Virus is very well Available but you must need to Reach out JESUS CHRIST in Total Repentance!!

Numbers 21:5-8

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Any other Solution In Isolation of GOD Will Bring in a BIGGER PLAGUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2020
We have heard from the man. Now over to his followers. What do you make of this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by gustav25: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD ALMIGHTY is In TOTAL CONTROL!

HE is Waiting for the World to Turn to HIM in Repentance...

Healing for the Virus is very well Available but you must need to Reach out JESUS CHRIST in Total Repentance!!

Numbers 21:5-8

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Any other Solution In Isolation of GOD Will Bring in a BIGGER PLAGUE

Yeye yarns

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by LordReed(m): 7:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by donnie(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by qualityovenbake(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Source?
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by jnrbayano(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Con man guy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by OtemAtum: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Lol

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Purplekush(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Imagine the number of congregation that will neglect basic preventive measures because of his reckless statement and assurance of G*d's protection.

And also imagine the recurring effects of this act of negligence to other people (even those who aren't church goers)

I really think Africa need to check this religion of a thing but then peeps like Righteousness89 believe spirits have the solution to a viral infection.

The same thing happened with HIV/AIDS... the health organisations were warning Africa to wear a condom for protection while the Catholic church kept preaching against contraceptives and how it's a SIN in G*d's sight

I want you to take a second and think of the resonating ripple effect of a single church/mosque service where the Imam/Preacher encourages his congregation that they don't need medical help but spiritual intervention against something as simple as a virus or a bacterial infection.

My problem is not the church/mosque but the direct/indirect effect of their backward archaic teaching on others.

Such teachings should be considered illegal and Pastors like Adeboye, Odumeje, TB Joshua should be called to other for spreading falsehood and misinformation

No wonder Africa is a graveyard where old dying relics and technology are dumped.

Jay-Z said life starts when the church ends and the church had to tag him an illuminati or satanist

Bob Marley said free yourself from this mental slavery.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti said na Kolomentality de worry us (we are no longer physically colonised but mentally colonised)

Stay safe guys. Free your mind cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by jjman2322: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Whiziddo:

Prophet TB Joshua indicated that after he had the revelation, he specifically pleaded with the Lord

Conversation went like this:

God: I will do ABC
TB: God abeg now.. please.. do CDE
God: Ok no problem, just for you i go do CDE
TB: BABA! I hail!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by MuttleyLaff: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Whiziddo:

doubleportion:
Alright! It had ended "spiritually"

But Sir, you shouldn't have mentioned any dates knowing that everyone does not have spiritual understanding. Assuming it came to pass on 27th of March Will you come back for this spiritual explanation?

rusher14:
Excuses.

ikorodureporta:
Pointing finger meme, lol

jared007:
Don't mind Nigerians. They are not spiritual.

DominusPrime:
We have heard from the man. Now over to his followers. What do you make of this?

LordReed:
Yeye dey smell.

donnie:
grin

jnrbayano:
Con man guy man

OtemAtum:
Lol
[img]https://s3/images/tbj.jpg[/img]
Naijas! Ah, just look at them all, lol

qualityovenbake:
Source?
Exactly my sentiment.
Adonbilivit jor, and that so, without sauce, salt, pepper, maggi and his post on social media network, Facebook ingredients showing it, lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by femi4: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Corona is spiritually defeated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by mignone(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Must you talk? Who is he dt says when God hasn't?
They always want to be relevant...smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Whether you accept him or not, True or False, TB Joshua is a man of the spirit and knows or see spiritual activities.

What he sees or discern is what he proclaimed.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Purplekush:
Imagine the number of congregation that will neglect basic preventive measures because of his reckless statement and assurance of G*d's protection.

And also imagine the recurring effects of this act of negligence to other people (even those who aren't church goers)

I really think Africa need to check this religion of a thing but then peeps like Righteousness89 believe GOD ALMIGHTY have the solution to a viral infection.

Purplekush Thinks Man has the solution to the Virus! He forgets that Man is the cause of the Virus. HE Forgets that Man Has a Creator, HOD ALMIGHTY!

Purplekush Forgets that The Breathe in Him is not His..
Purplekush Needs to know the Difference between GOD ALMIGHTY and religion.. HE needs to understand that Life on Earth is Nothing but a Rehearsal for Eternity. He needs to Understand that he will Report to the same GOD ALMIGHTY he detest.

Purplekush, we are praying for you

Such teachings should be considered illegal and Pastors like Adeboye, Odumeje, TB Joshua should be called to other for spreading falsehood and misinformation

cry
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by luvmijeje(f): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin I haff die o. Lies! Lies! Lies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Purplekush(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89 ,

I don't know about you but G*d didn't create me. My mum and Dad did. You sound like you skipped the reproduction class in BIOLOGY.

If they (mum & dad) didn't shag at that particular moment I wouldn't be here replying to a moniker who thinks a Penguin trekked all the way from the Artics to the Middle East just to get into Noah's Ark to evade a purge.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Righteousness89(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Purplekush:
Purplekush ,

Congratulations!! You will know Better Soon!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by thunderfirebubu: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Scam busted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by iammo(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
church business sweet baje baje... you can twist it as you like and still get customers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Samunique(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Whiziddo:

Prophecy or no Prophecy, to me and those who have prayed, coronavirus will soon become a thing of the past , as the Lord lives and His Spirit!!!

It's only those who trust in the arm of flesh that will get carried away with any failed or fulfilled prophecy.

But the just shall live by faith !!! Halleluyah
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by rusher14: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Samunique:
Prophecy or no Prophecy, to me and those who have prayed, coronavirus will soon become a thing of the past , as the Lord lives and His Spirit!!!

It's only those who trust in the arm of flesh that will get carried away with any failed or fulfilled prophecy.

But the just shall live by faith !!! Halleluyah

Yes, they'll wait for the scientists working day and night to find a solution but lay claim to a superior being when the scientists eventually find a solution.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by punisha: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Ended spiritually...okay?!

Exciss me sah, when will it end physically sir?
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Samunique(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

Yes, they'll wait for the scientists working day and night to find a solution but lay claim to a superior being when the scientists eventually find a solution.

Continue.
You're talking as if we do not have Christian scientists in their numbers .

I wonder why you guys make science to look like something that's ati-God !

To you guys, if you're a religious person, you're automatically brain dead. Isn't this dumb, pathetic and illogical?
This is nothing but bitterness and hatred !

Can you beat your chest and prove to us that, 100% of those in the laboratories now are none religious people? That we wouldn't find any religious person among them ?

I think you people should try and hid your intolerance for religious people a little bit.

You've chosen not to believe in nothing then continue with your empty life and let those who believe in something continue with their lives.

Come to think of it, our forefathers, who were very religious traditionally, how did they solve this kinda problem before the Advent of science and technology and white man medicine in their days ? Or don't you think they also must definitely have passed through several pandemic periods such as this, and how do you think they come of this, since you believe every religious person is dumb and lack ideas to solve problems?

Brother, wether you like it or not, science has been on ground from the time immemorial, long before the civilization people have been using science and medicine to solve their problems knowingly or unknowingly, yes there may not be proper documentations most especially in the case of Africa.

Therefore, it's wrong for you Atheists (though not calling you an Atheist) to assume that religious people are dumb, that is the dumbest idea ever, born out of bitterness and hatred which is in contrast with the idea of '"free thinking and liberalism the Atheistism seem to uphold.

Stop portraying religion as the problem of the world.

The problem of this world is human inhumanity against human.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by mmsen: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Purplekush:

I really think Africa need to check this religion of a thing but then peeps like Righteousness89 believe spirits have the solution to a viral infection.

The same thing happened with HIV/AIDS... the health organisations were warning Africa to wear a condom for protection while the Catholic church kept preaching against contraceptives and how it's a SIN in G*d's sight

I want you to take a second and think of the resonating ripple effect of a single church/mosque service where the Imam/Preacher encourages his congregation that they don't need medical help but spiritual intervention against something as simple as a virus or a bacterial infection.

My problem is not the church/mosque but the direct/indirect effect of their backward archaic teaching on others.

No wonder Africa is a graveyard where old dying relics and technology are dumped.

Jay-Z said life starts when the church ends and the church had to tag him an illuminati or satanist

Bob Marley said free yourself from this mental slavery.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti said na Kolomentality de worry us (we are no longer physically colonised but mentally colonised)

Stay safe guys. Free your mind cry

Your problem is religion, that includes the church/mosque. Why are you trying to sugarcoat the truth?

Religious people read bullshit, spout bullshit.

Do you know how many idiots think that covid-19 is punishment fram god? And that the solution is to congregate with other religious idiots and make noise..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Win a free pilgrimage trip to Jerusalem and enjoy live concert with Tope Alabi / Has The Religion Section Changed Your Beliefs? / Popular Islamic Scholar" Crashes Concert To Preach About The Sinfulness Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.