Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou (1985 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / XENOPHOBIA: TB Joshua Cries In His Church, Says; Africa Unite! (video) / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by rusher14: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Samunique:
You're talking as if we do not have Christian scientists in their numbers .

I wonder why you guys make science to look like something that's ati-God !

To you guys, if you're a religious person, you're automatically brain dead. Isn't this dumb, pathetic and illogical?
This is nothing but bitterness and hatred !

Can beat your chest and prove to us that, 100% of those in the laboratories now are none religious people? That we wouldn't find any person among them ?

I think you people should try and hid your intolerance for religious people a little bit.

You've chosen not to believe in nothing then continue with your empty life and let those who believe in something continue with their lives.

Come to think of it, our forefathers, who were very religious traditionally, how did they solve this kinda problem before the Advent of science and technology and white man medicine in their days ? Or don't you think they also must definitely have passed through several pandemic periods such as this, and do you they come of this, since you believe every religious person is dumb and lacking ideas to solve problems?

Brother, wether you like it or not, science has been on ground from the time immemorial, long before the civilization people have been using science and medicine to solve their problems knowingly or unknowingly, yes their may no be proper documentation's most especially in the case of Africa.

Therefore, it's wrong for you Atheists (though not calling you an Atheist) to assume that religious people are dumb, that is the dumbest idea ever, born out of bitterness and hatred which is in contrast with the idea of '"free thinking and liberalism the Atheistism seem to uphold.

Stop portraying religion as the problem of the world.

The problem of this world is human inhumanity against human.

Religion is a big problem when it comes to human advancement and sometimes survival.

A scientist must remove the spirituality when tackling physical problems which oftentimes they are unable to do.

When theories are postulated on various subjects, religious adherents often cannot fathom or accept those theories because it goes against their very beliefs.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by frank317: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
So it ended spiritually but not physically... Of what use is that really?
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Samunique(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
rusher14:

Religion is a big problem when it comes to human advancement and sometimes survival.

A scientist must remove the spirituality when tackling physical problems which oftentimes they are unable to do.

When theories are postulated on various subjects, religious adherents often cannot fathom or accept those theories because it goes against their very beliefs.

The bolded are where the problem is, why would you want everybody to agree with or accept your concepts?

Isn't that the bitterness and intolerance we're talking about here?

I think you people are the agents of confusion and if have the number, you'll annihilate those who believe in one deity or the other.

This is very evident in the way you guys aggressively attack the religious people most especially on this forum.

Why would you want all people to accept your theories when you're against their

Pls listen to yourself, isn't this world no more a free world again ?

Must we all be Zombies ?

* Are the Jews not religious people ?

* Are the Saudis not religious people ?

* Is America not a religious state ?

Are they not advanced in science, technology and medicine ?

Show me any atheist nation that beat these people ?

Brother religion is not our problem, but the excat character you're portraying here.

It's unreasonable for someone to blame all the woes of this world on religion, that's evil on its own !

I'm not saying that religions don't have their own flaws, of course they do !

But don't lay all the blames at the door step of religion !!!

Though, I'm not a religionist but a follower of Christ !!!

After all, My Bible asks me to love my neighbors according to myself, and to do to them what I would have them do to me.

Don't you think the world would've been a better place if we live by these concepts ?
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Samunique(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
doubleportion:
Alright! It had ended "spiritually"

But Sir, you shouldn't have mentioned any dates knowing that everyone does not have spiritual understanding. Assuming it came to pass on 27th of March Will you come back for this spiritual explanation?
Thank you, but have you asked the @OP to validate this post with a credible source ?
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by rusher14: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Samunique:

The bolded are where the problem is, why would you want everybody to agree with or accept your concepts?

Isn't that the bitterness and intolerance we're talking about here?

I think you people are the agents of confusion and if have the number, you'll annihilate those who believe in one deity or the other.

This is very evident in the way you guys aggressively attack the religious people most especially on this forum.

Why would you want all people to accept your theories when you're against their

Pls listen to yourself, isn't this world no more a free world again ?

Must we all be Zombies ?

* Are the Jews not religious people ?

* Are the Saudis not religious people ?

* Is America not a religious state ?

Are they not advanced in science, technology and medicine ?

Show me any atheist nation that beat these people ?

Brother religion is not our problem, but the excat character you're portraying here.

It's unreasonable for someone to blame all the woes of this world on religion, that's evil on its own !

I'm not saying that religions don't have their own flaws, of course they do !

But don't lay all the blames at the door step of religion !!!

Though, I'm not a religionist but a follower of Christ !!!

After all, My Bible asks me to love my neighbors according to myself, and to do to them what I would have them do to me.

Don't you think the world would've been a better place if we live by these concepts ?

I have never asked for people not to practice their faith but I am circumspect when dealing with "believers".

Funny enough, in the history of the world, it is those who espouse one faith or the other that have ordered the killing of their fellow beings on the basis of religion.

Whether it is the crusade of old, the Jihad of old and even today in the form of Boko Haram, or even the killings of Rohingya muslims in Myanmar.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Karleb(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
This man is a scam! A confirm fraudster!

So Coronavirus is no more in the spiritual realm! That'll suggest that covid-19 also affect spirits.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by gentlemate00: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Okay noted.

Whiziddo:
Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Out

Prophet TB Joshua, the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has lamented that his prophecy stating that the deadly Coronavirus would end March 27, 2020 was misunderstood by “Nigerians.”

SCOAN General Overseer had revealed during a church sermon last month, that the pandemic will be over by the end of March.

“This month, 27th, it will be over, by the end of this month, whether we like it or not, no matter the medicine they have produced to cure whatever, it will go the way it came,” the cleric had said.

Similarly, on March 1, 2020, the Prophet predicted that there would be showers of rain across the country that would “wipe away the fear of the unknown.”

In his post on social media network, Facebook, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua made a prophetic declaration that the Lord had revealed to him that there would be rainfall that would eventually wipe away the deadly coronavirus disease.

Prophet TB Joshua indicated that after he had the revelation, he specifically pleaded with the Lord to make the rainfall start from Wuhan, China, where the first case of coronavirus was recorded, adding that the rain is expected to continue for a whole week.

However, with no sign of the pandemic ending on March 27 as predicted by the clergyman, Nigerians took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter to berate Prophet TB Joshua over the March 27 coronavirus prophecy.

Reacting to the backlash from Nigerians over the prophecy, Prophet TB Joshua fine-tuned his prediction, saying he what he meant was that the virus would vanish spiritually by 27 March.

His words: “I meant coronavirus would vanish spiritually the same way it came. As I speak, the virus is no more in the spirit realm.“I didn’t specify so why would people conclude I meant physically. Men of today lack understanding.

“Instead of taking time to understand the context in which something was said, they are always quick to judge,” he said on Sunday.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD ALMIGHTY is In TOTAL CONTROL!

HE is Waiting for the World to Turn to HIM in Repentance...

Healing for the Virus is very well Available but you must need to Reach out JESUS CHRIST in Total Repentance!!

Numbers 21:5-8

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.
6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.
8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

Any other Solution In Isolation of GOD Will Bring in a BIGGER PLAGUE

Deuteronomy 18:20
But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Deuteronomy 18:22
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Matthew 7:16
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Matthew 24:12
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Too many false prophets, pastors, seers, visionary, apostles, teachers in the church, the rapture shall be the beginning of judgment in the church.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Whiziddo:
Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Out

Prophet TB Joshua, the founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has lamented that his prophecy stating that the deadly Coronavirus would end March 27, 2020 was misunderstood by “Nigerians.”

SCOAN General Overseer had revealed during a church sermon last month, that the pandemic will be over by the end of March.

“This month, 27th, it will be over, by the end of this month, whether we like it or not, no matter the medicine they have produced to cure whatever, it will go the way it came,” the cleric had said.

Similarly, on March 1, 2020, the Prophet predicted that there would be showers of rain across the country that would “wipe away the fear of the unknown.”

In his post on social media network, Facebook, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua made a prophetic declaration that the Lord had revealed to him that there would be rainfall that would eventually wipe away the deadly coronavirus disease.

Prophet TB Joshua indicated that after he had the revelation, he specifically pleaded with the Lord to make the rainfall start from Wuhan, China, where the first case of coronavirus was recorded, adding that the rain is expected to continue for a whole week.

However, with no sign of the pandemic ending on March 27 as predicted by the clergyman, Nigerians took to the micro-blogging site, Twitter to berate Prophet TB Joshua over the March 27 coronavirus prophecy.

Reacting to the backlash from Nigerians over the prophecy, Prophet TB Joshua fine-tuned his prediction, saying he what he meant was that the virus would vanish spiritually by 27 March.

His words: “I meant coronavirus would vanish spiritually the same way it came. As I speak, the virus is no more in the spirit realm.“I didn’t specify so why would people conclude I meant physically. Men of today lack understanding.

“Instead of taking time to understand the context in which something was said, they are always quick to judge,” he said on Sunday.

So, why didn't you specify it was spiritually you meant during the prophesy? Why didn't you speak up when newspapers and social network started broadcasting the predictions before that 27th March? Why didn't you say that they are broadcasting it out of context? What have we to do with the spiritual anyway? Why didn't you announce a spiritual coronavirus when it emerged there? But now you are telling us the disappearance of it spiritually? Why are we still seeing coronavirus cases since it has vanished spiritually?

This false prophets! Or rather business men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 04, 2020
gentlemate00:
Okay noted.

. Since dat time na now u Dy NOTED??��
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou by gentlemate00: 10:42pm On May 04, 2020
grin grin grin

Whiziddo:
. Since dat time na now u Dy NOTED??��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Preach Against Other Churches? / Who Is This Anti-christ? / Who Was Helping Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.