Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside (9274 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shows The Valentine Gifts She Received From Unknown Person (video) / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Zanku Moves In Bra Top / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by queenblog(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Singer Tiwa Savage posted these photos one hour ago and the comments are almost 3k....

Nice garden

ALL HER SEXY GARDEN>> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/tiwa-savage-shows-off-her-small-garden.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by iammo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
cool

she's definitely looking for a replacement for Wizkid.. all this seductive pictures she's being posting lately

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by cassidy1996(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
her garden needs cucumber and cassava

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by inoki247: 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
You mean Garden of Eden
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by rex444(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
tot I was the only one who felt she needed plantains , cucumber, cassava in the farm
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Hadizometer: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
She's too old for all these na..

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by oruhobinna(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Beyoncè wannabe

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Failure44: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isn't this woman around 40? grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Altms: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I need a fat soft pussy right now I swear
This lockdown is something else and I feel depressed
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by ignis: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Small bumbum.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Yakade(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who.Re

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by nanakgh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's*
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Naomila: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Her posture looks awkward
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by josen16322(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
if all u guys tink dis is a garden den u must be kiddin a flower plant inside a bucket i saw her buyin yesterday at ikeja she now put it near the fence of her house sudenly it turns 2 a garden tiwa abeg go south africa go see wetin dem dey call garden yours is a flower 4 decoratin houses tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by DaddyRochie1642: 3:58am On Apr 03, 2020
She's an old chick and she doesn't want to accept it grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by oyatz(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2020
But she is still hot and can out compete many 25 year old undergraduates.

Hadizometer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She's an old chick and she doesn't want to accept it grin
yeah.... some people are timeless and are you pained because she didn't age as you expect her too?

wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2020
josen16322:
if all u guys tink dis is a garden den u must be kiddin a flower plant inside a bucket i saw her buyin yesterday at ikeja she now put it near the fence of her house sudenly it turns 2 a garden tiwa abeg go south africa go see wetin dem dey call garden yours is a flower 4 decoratin houses tongue
story teller nta news....na them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Yakade:
Who.Re
did you fok her and gave her money in exchange?

. anyway musicians don't care about online opinions but if I was tiwa I for Sue your type for slander....you will see how many count charges that they'll roll on you
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Hadizometer:
ehennn so she should be wearing big wrappers and top abi wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Wizkid dey chop good thing sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by DaddyRochie1642: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
yeah.... some people are timeless and are you pained because she didn't age as you expect her too?

wink

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

gringrin
Mr exhibitionist.youre proud of showing your pen1s to the world ABI? Continue

So you're proud of this nonsense ABI?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by DaddyRochie1642: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
Mr exhibitionist.youre proud of showing your pen1s to the world ABI? Continue

So you're proud of this nonsense ABI?

If you take this to a Law Court, ... You will Fail Woefully,

What's Your Evidence to Prove That Thick Shit Is Mine??
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Yakade(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
did you fok her and gave her money in exchange?

. anyway musicians don't care about online opinions but if I was tiwa I for Sue your type for slander....you will see how many count charges that they'll roll on you
who is this new full?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yakade:
who is this new full?
even a fool cannot spell fool correctly.it doesn't know the difference between FOOL AND FULL grin

Take,go and suck it and get off my mention
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by mrwonlasewonie: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

If you take this to a Law Court, ... You will Fail Woefully,

What's Your Evidence to Prove That Thick Shit Is Mine??
werey alasho grin

Why you dey deny your body part grin

No be when you were about to fok asewo na him you snap am? grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside by Yakade(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
mrwonlasewonie:
even a fool cannot spell fool correctly.it doesn't know the difference between FOOL AND FULL grin

Take,go and suck it and get off my mention
rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Key's "Egypt" Has A Crush On Beyonce's Blue Ivy / Chindinma Is Allegedly Dating Lil Kesh For Now - Omani Reports / Actor Funso Alabi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.