Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) (45200 Views)

Charles Okocha Meets Sola Sobowale In Cute Video / Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibile ,naira Marley Join In The Stay At Home Challenge / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by MYHUBBY: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She can as well plan with her husband to travel abroad naw. Abeg try advice am unless say na village people tie am down

I did a lot of that somewhat of trying to matchmake her with a friend from Ebonyi who's a naval officer. na only abroad man she claimed to want
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by MYHUBBY: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
DCmonster:
You ain't worth my time and response no more. So I will just say Bleep you, Bleep you, Bleep you again and again.

Imbecility runs in your gene, don't go and disgrace yourself outside with this your 12th century mentality

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by BABANGBALI: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
See as father dey play and laugh with his childrens. My father didn't did this kind of thing with me, the only thing he always did was to beat me and send me cigar
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by MrSensor(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vavevivo:
This lockdown period is really telling on me and my pregnant wife. Please help a brother out with some cash. God bless you

3028245309 First Bank
Are you a yahoo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
MYHUBBY:

I did a lot of that somewhat of trying to matchmake her with a friend from Ebonyi who's a naval officer. na only abroad man she claimed to want
She may get lucky sha.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Christmasdon(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cute family. But why will anyone try to dissuade anyone from marrying who their heart chooses? No one has that right actually. Let them take that decision, if it works out, fine and good but if it doesn't, they learn from it.
.MARRY YOUR TRIBE.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Olusholar24(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Queenflourish:
He said he'll share money on Twitter
Audio money

Entitlement

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Isoduwa(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sokosuji:
lol ..Audio money

Seun should share money to people on nairaland.. I won't buy that oh he is shy,oh he doesn't show off etc ..show off is good ..it challenges others to help ,and it is also good for biz.. Guy,you are making a pile of jack now that people are home, doing nothing but press fones.. #seundogiveawayjor# grin

Na seun sell fish pass for this world
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Tmb78(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
I doubt if these kids actually came Tru this man ...no striking resemblance at all.... They look more like an half cast
Lola herself is half caste na.so it's natural for her children to look quarter cast,lolz

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by ttmax09(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Queenflourish:
Audio money
lol he did share go to his twitter page
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Tmb78(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
I doubt if these kids actually came Tru this man ...no striking resemblance at all.... They look more like an half cast
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Tmb78(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Lola herself is half caste,
I guess it's natural that her children will look like that

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Numero9: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
I admire thier union. Both are rich and famous; the woman is older; both respects each other and executes responsibility as expected. A humble family.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sokosuji:
lol ..Audio money

Seun should share money to people on nairaland.. I won't buy that oh he is shy,oh he doesn't show off etc ..show off is good ..it challenges others to help ,and it is also good for biz.. Guy,you are making a pile of jack now that people are home, doing nothing but press fones.. #seundogiveawayjor# grin

Yinmu! undecided

Na only Seun?

You go see Sehu.

Seun that that his fist is ever clenched.

Kobo! E no go share gee anyone.

I challenge him to ask for my AZA. grin

He has never given back to the society. Smh

Make nobody ban me o. Na my neighbor Seun I dey talk about o.

grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Christmasdon:
.MARRY YOUR TRIBE.
Uhmmm, tribe doesn't define character or good outcome of marriage. Are you married to your tribes woman?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by CEOwatazs: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Queenflourish:
Audio money
madam he did on IG, Twitter and even FB this morning.

He stopped yesterday bkoz he reached his transfer limit which he promised to continue today ( which he did)

Buy data n check.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Affamefuna(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kendroid:
Wow... I showed the poor people in my street the video, now they're all happy and no longer hungry.
Thank you for this!
Hahahaha.bro u are damn funny
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Lawdis(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
...pee look broke and that him wife be like say she carry belle,

...amebor who paid you for this naw
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by gwama: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dobson43:

Is the lady his mum or sugar mum?
Is your grandmother cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tmb78:
Lola herself is half caste,
I guess it's natural that her children will look like that
I tut he married from a Yoruba tribe
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Tmb78(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

I tut he married from a Yoruba tribe
Yes.Lola's father is Yoruba from osun state while the mum is German. So that makes her biracial.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tmb78:
Yes.Lola's father is Yoruba from osun state while the mum is German. So that makes her biracial.
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by amazon14: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
cheesy

You're a clown cheesy grin grin grin laff wan kee me ooo chaii my belle
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by anonimi: 4:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Sokosuji:
lol ..Audio money

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7224026_images172_jpeg6f3b417dae97065a82e5082e44513c36

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Sokosuji: 6:18am On Apr 03, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7224026_images172_jpeg6f3b417dae97065a82e5082e44513c36
lol,..but seriously seu.n no dey try.. Local man like me has been able to do a reasonable giveaway to my customers and those I have been trying to win over,how much more an international man like se.un. I am not impressed with him
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by NwaliE01: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Confused family. The little boy fried hair and the girl cut hers.
It's not our culture, we copy Westerners but they don't give a dame about us. We usually lie to ourselves that their culture is superior to ours whereas they wish in their minds to have a beautiful culture like ours.
We are truely yet to rejuvinate from the mental impact of the slave trade.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Awoo88: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Cute family. But why will anyone try to dissuade anyone from marrying who their heart chooses? No one has that right actually. Let them take that decision, if it works out, fine and good but if it doesn't, they learn from it.
No body try to dissuade peter from marrying her. She came wanting to be the boss, Jude with the help of Paul resisted. She decided to take her husband away from them.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Greatzeus(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Don't mind them, especially if the excuse is something stupid like tribe or age. After they claim they are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Rossycee(f): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
They look like their mum. Lola is biracial.. Half yoruba, half German so that's how the half caste resemblance came about.. Whites have a dorminant gene.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by Christmasdon(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Uhmmm, tribe doesn't define character or good outcome of marriage. Are you married to your tribes woman?
. I can propose to you. Sweetheart, can i?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rossycee:

They look like their mum. Lola is biracial.. Half yoruba, half German so that's how the half caste resemblance came about.. Whites have a dorminant gene.
Thanks rossycee

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Christmasdon:
. I can propose to you. Sweetheart, can i?
Yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience / Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid / Chioma, The Chef Chi Stuns In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.