Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) (45198 Views)

Charles Okocha Meets Sola Sobowale In Cute Video / Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibile ,naira Marley Join In The Stay At Home Challenge / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Children Do The Stay At Home Challenge And It's Cute (video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
bitingcool:
What of Babagana Kingigbe? He's one of the lethal stumbling blocks to the progress of Nigeria. If Abba is the neck. Trust me, Kingigbe is the spine. That guy has singlehandedly diabolical limited the progress of this country with his partisan and behind the scenes evil manipulations.

Kimgibe may be receiving support from external forces

If you know what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report / "The Enemy I Know": Rita Daniels Movie, Staring Ken Erics, Bolanle Ninalowo / Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.