Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) (68332 Views)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Have they screened the items properly before distribution? What sort of government is this? Do this people want the number of infected persons to tripple? Nigerians, pls be wise! By now I believe you all have heard that 80percent of people who contracted the virus, got it through testing and use of face masks. Some of the masks and kits are infected.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by crackkhaus: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
I believe these items will find a way to be sold by the same people they were donated to.

In Nigeria, anything is possible.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Ustec: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Let those who have received from those states come out and testify
The hate you have for this administration won't make you think positively

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Comedian2019: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
WalkerMichael:
I bet no single person received it here on nairaland.

Scam govt.. Spits. This too will be over
Just as they shared Audio 20k each to 5000 persons.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

None will testify to receiving anything.,
This is Buhari government we are talking about
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by helinues: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ustec:

You should have asked for the direction..

You missed am baje baje

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ustec:

You dont support this government more than him... But unlike you... He has a working brain

2 Likes

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by bitingcool: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
ABEG OOOO NIGERIANS... WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR OOOO!!!

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus

Tell your family, hospital, friends to reject it oooo.

WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR!!

These people want the world to fall on its knees by force.
Spread this message
Google test kits and masks infected with Corona virus.

Make una hear oooooo!!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coroanvirus-holland-recalls-over-half-a-million-masks-imported-from-china-2020-3
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by TheChameleon: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mightymanna:
This Is unacceptable why are they always giving South West special treatment. They monopolized everything for Southwest from Port, Airport, Financial and Economic hub, Manufacturing Hub and everything.

South West - 30%ers

North - 50%ers

South South - 10%ers

South East- 5% ...Others ...5%.

Why you dey complain?

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Commonsense99: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please anyone knows a recipient of even one face mask? Or coverall gown?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pious101:
were u expecting it would be shared to individuals or those at the hospital?

my brother imagine the kind wailers we have, people that reasons and talk through their anus.
they believe talking or commenting should be voluntary.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
What if they are all infected?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Coronavirus1: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
powerfulguy:
See how NCDC distributed test gears, kits donated by Jack Ma Nationwide.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1245627273169924098
Nice way to distribute it , money should be share the same way too.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Bobowest(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shut up!! Wetin Dem give South West
Mightymanna:
This Is unacceptable why are they always giving South West special treatment. They monopolized everything for Southwest from Port, Airport, Financial and Economic hub, Manufacturing Hub and everything.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:
Lagos needs more abeg

What's all these 1500 wey dem they pack go Zamfara?

Most confirmed cases are erupting from Lagos. Give them the damn kits angry

Apart from the testing kit , there is nothing in the package that cannot be produced by the states according to their needs
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
do you use your brain or you borrow brain to write this. Na question I asked ooh

to them talking or making comments is a voluntary action so they reason and talk through their anus.

2 Likes

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
thanks to ma
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by teepain: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
koffsman:
We don't want list we need evidence because it landed in Lagos and air force officials moved it down to abj who dey Bobo who asin this government is bleeped up

This is a step in the right direction. The states can now deny receipt of the items or otherwise.

We should now mount pressure on the states to make disclosure of disbursements of the items.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Chatbot1234: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
ignis:
A begging president makes a begging country.

dem nor beg for this one.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by skales67(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Liars! I saw some hausa boys selling the face masks and gloves along that Maitama junction on the road leading to AYA and ECOWAS Conference centre a day after it was delivered! Their luck was that i no carry camera phone that day

Shameless Government
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by KingRabota: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Misleading Headline Joor
When he said pictures he should have shown where the materials where being distributed to those it was meant for.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Osonddu: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nobody should wear/put on those donations from Jack Ma

I will not go further

Don't say I did not warn you

A Word Is Enough For The Wise
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
My question is.... Did they test those supplies to ensure they were free from the virus before distributing?
We are only good at sharing things in this country rather than production.
Lagos ought to have had far more face shields than Abuja. That's where I fault the sharing.

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by OLAJADON: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
if they come out to testify, you won't still believe hypocrite.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by steph0(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mightymanna:

undecided
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by badman007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

Almangiri Republic of Nigeria.

Shameless is an understatement.

Millions of people full of pride would sleep shameleesly without electricity tonight.
But they want to go to heaven...
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
kestolove95:
Na [s]big men sickness, make dem hold dia tin
[/s]

You go school so?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by rusher14: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
[b][/b]
iluvdonjazzy:
Please test the kits before using them o, they say some of the kits are CORONA virus positive o. Please please please test it first government before using them o I take God beg una o.

So the chinese cannot put the virus in just 5 Techno mobile phones abi?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Because Zamfara is not a State in Nigeria right? They don’t deserve it ko? There are other damn states with no recorded cases yet and were still given. It is only Zamfara that is your problem. You go dey all right
leksite120:
What are States like Zamfara and co doing with 1500 masks, would they even collect it?
Give it to those that need and would appreciate it. Truly , they're also states like others, but sometimes common sense need to be applied, what we need is equity and not equality

2 Likes

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Parable007: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
I don't know why but I don't trust all those items
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by sylve11: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

Shameless is an understatement . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects) / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.