Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) (68320 Views)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
There is something called Federal Character jare
Matrimonous:
My question is.... Did they test those supplies to ensure they were free from the virus before distributing?
We are only good at sharing things in this country rather than production.
Lagos ought to have had far more face shields than Abuja. That's where I fault the sharing.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bloody Liar. Face mask has been sold on streets even before this pandemic. Try again
skales67:
Liars! I saw some hausa boys selling the face masks and gloves along that Maitama junction on the road leading to AYA and ECOWAS Conference centre a day after it was delivered! Their luck was that i no carry camera phone that day

Shameless Government

2 Likes

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
IPOB Man
badman007:

Almangiri Republic of Nigeria.

Shameless is an understatement.

Millions of people full of pride would sleep shameleesly without electricity tonight.
But they want to go to heaven...

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
From the numbers and statistics your submission is false.
TheChameleon:

South West - 30%ers

North - 50%ers

South South - 10%ers

South East- 5% ...Others ...5%.

Why you dey complain?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Please test the kits before using them o, they say some of the kits are CORONA virus positive o. Please please please test it first government before using them o I take God beg una o.

God bless you for this comments. You took it from me.

China have a very bad plan for African especially Nigeria. But our God is bigger than. I might even be China supplying all these countries their test kit. Yet their case gets worse on the daily basis.
Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?
Believe me I even preferred aba made test kits than these ones.

May God save this nation from destruction.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by kramer: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

So initially , can't we afford these as a nation ? Oil producing one for that matter !

Don't be silly. Every country in the world is struggling to source these equipments, even the UK and US have struggled to procure these items so what is Nigeria?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/mar/31/nhs-staff-gagged-over-coronavirus-protective-equipment-shortages

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where's the manna suya guy that said they'll have left Lagos its own share when they were moving it. Hope you see they moved everything to Abj first now. It's also obvious that on a per infection basis, Abj got more than any state. In fact, the north got more than the south!!
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Let those who have received from those states come out and testify
How sad sad
Nobody wants to trust this government. Not even on a pin embarassed

Kai
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
powerfulguy:
See how NCDC distributed test gears, kits donated by Jack Ma Nationwide.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1245627273169924098
I support and move the motion for this materials to be giving as donation to helpless countries that will be needing allies later in future
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by cpmconsultingltd: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY
Watch the video and stay alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
kramer:

Don't be silly. Every country in the world is struggling to source these equipments, even the UK and US have struggled to procure these items so what is Nigeria?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/mar/31/nhs-staff-gagged-over-coronavirus-protective-equipment-shortages

Mr know it all , am talking about the nose cover and overall dress

U are the problem we have in this country , I swear !
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by ivolt: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
joinnow:
this gift is actually from China but they are fronting Jack

That is it for now
Later I will devulge more
Hello captain obvious.
We actually think the gift is from South Africa.
Thank you for exposing the secret of the bad people.

Most people didn't know that Jack Ma is Chinese who bought
Chinese materials and send it to many countries.

In fact, sheeples like us don't realize that the materials being shipped from China to
Europe is actually from China.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by bkool7(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
kestolove95:
Na big men sickness, make dem hold dia tin

The ministers are already wearing the face mask in Abuja

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
TheChameleon:

South West - 30%ers

North - 50%ers

South South - 10%ers

South East- 5% ...Others ...5%.

Why you dey complain?

Why do you always tag the North with 20 States including FCT as a single region and divide the South into 3?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Breadfruit: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Trojan horse gift. Awoof dey run belle.

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
kramer:

What a state going to do with 1500 nose cover ? Meanwhile these items u can't see it getting to the masses freely
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

So initially , can't we afford these as a nation ? Oil producing one for that matter !
I swear. It's disgusting how we've been reduced to begging for essentials like this that we should be able to afford easily. When its time to buy new plane for president or increase law makers compensation now billions will magically appear from nowhere. Cursed nation.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Ezmans: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

audio distribution, it's under politicians bed
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by ivolt: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Matrimonous:
My question is.... Did they test those supplies to ensure they were free from the virus before distributing?
We are only good at sharing things in this country rather than production.
Lagos ought to have had far more face shields than Abuja. That's where I fault the sharing.
You can't test supplies.
You shouldn't even worry since it will never get to you.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
I swear. It's disgusting how we've been reduced to begging for essentials like this that we should be able to afford easily. When its time to buy new plane for president or increase law makers compensation now billions will magically appear from nowhere. Cursed nation.

Imagine , 1500 PC's of nose cover to a state ? And it was a gift ,
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Wettoid123: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
thought they said these kits are infected?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Let those who have received from those states come out and testify
Who are those? It was given to States not individuals
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by MainJoe: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
I am not seeing a list of the distributions of test kits.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
WalkerMichael:
I bet no single person received it here on nairaland.

Scam govt.. Spits. This too will be over

It was given to States not individuals

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by kramer: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:

What a state going to do with 1500 nose cover ? Meanwhile these items u can't see it getting to the masses freely

Did you read the article I attached? Every country is struggling with it
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Obakoolex(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Please test the kits before using them o, they say some of the kits are CORONA virus positive o. Please please please test it first government before using them o I take God beg una o.
We heard about those rumors but could NCDC be so daft not have proof checked
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by kramer: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
z
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
Because Zamfara is not a State in Nigeria right? They don’t deserve it ko? There are other damn states with no recorded cases yet and were still given. It is only Zamfara that is your problem. You go dey all right
You're struggling with English. He said "states like"
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by udoka55555: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shameless Nation

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by ibori1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
izzou:
Lagos needs more abeg

What's all these 1500 wey dem they pack go Zamfara?

Most confirmed cases are erupting from Lagos. Give them the damn kits angry

Dey send dem msg?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
There is something called Federal Character jare
Federal character enter disease control again? How come there was no federal character in appointments to aso rock?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects) / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.