Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,455 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches (1229 Views)

Check Out My Beautiful Rough Sketches / Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / hyper realistic sketches of Sanwo- olu , Adele, MJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by Lolo24: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
I need someone who can turn images to color sketches. I have 60 images that needs to be done and I need a fast person. Send a DM or drop ur num
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by nonny1212: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
contact me 08164272477
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by aktem(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by Bruemath(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lolo24:
I need someone who can turn images to color sketches. I have 60 images that needs to be done and I need a fast person. Send a DM or drop ur num
images to colour sketches, with what medium please
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by Bruemath(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by Charlexart: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by foodthought: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lolo24:

Don't mind the idiot o. Pay people who have made it in kdp to teach you. What should've taken you 6 months to learn on your own you will in a month. I paid for Kindle mentorship in Oct and in Jan, I had my first 1k. If you can't pay for mentorship, buy profitable keywords from pros. Eli..ok and helioshay render such services. I've used helio,,shay's keyword book and I'm making sales. Pay to learn what you don't know. I'm not offering mentorship I'm just telling u. The idiot advising u has been running helter skelter on nairaland kdp threads since Jesus knows when. He hasn't made something good. If u want to excel pay someone to teach u. Lots of people here make a lot of money from this stuff.

Good Evening
I saw this post you made on a thread.

Please I want to ask for a favor. I'm a student currently doing menial jobs to fend for myself in school. the coronavirus outbreak changed everything for me so i've to rely on my typing skills.

I'm not here to beg you for money, because I'm a hustler and I want to work as hard as I can to feed myself and my siblings. No parent to help.

Please I'm begging for that helio..shay keyword book.... I can't afford to buy it from him directly... Right now I'm managing my data and going to cybercafe to charge my laptop...

I've created everything I need to start my kdp account and I've posted some books. All I need is the right keywords... I know this may seem wrong but please... I don;'t want to come online begging people to help me with money to feed...

I'm doing everything I can to hustle so that I don't starve... If you want me to pay you for it.. I can think of selling some of my things to raise the money... But please I need that keyword book..

Please sir.... I don't know how this sounds, but I'm begging you to help me... I'm just trying to fend for myself.. Pleease.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by Reality11: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
foodthought:

Good Evening
I saw this post you made on a thread.

Please I want to ask for a favor. I'm a student currently doing menial jobs to fend for myself in school. the coronavirus outbreak changed everything for me so i've to rely on my typing skills.

I'm not here to beg you for money, because I'm a hustler and I want to work as hard as I can to feed myself and my siblings. No parent to help.

Please I'm begging for that helio..shay keyword book.... I can't afford to buy it from him directly... Right now I'm managing my data and going to cybercafe to charge my laptop...

I've created everything I need to start my kdp account and I've posted some books. All I need is the right keywords... I know this may seem wrong but please... I don;'t want to come online begging people to help me with money to feed...

I'm doing everything I can to hustle so that I don't starve... If you want me to pay you for it.. I can think of selling some of my things to raise the money... But please I need that keyword book..

Please sir.... I don't know how this sounds, but I'm begging you to help me... I'm just trying to fend for myself.. Pleease.

Reach me
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by foodthought: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Reality11:

Reach me
Please how can I reach you
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by Reality11: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2020
foodthought:

Please how can I reach you

PM
Re: Need Someone Who Can Turn Images To Sketches by foodthought: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Reality11:

PM

Sent

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Graphic Artiste There To Work With Us? / Reasons Why You Must Learn How To Design An Ebook Cover / Gloss Finished Oil Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.