Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,915 members, 7,831,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks (1182 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by mrwils(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2010
There was pandemonium on Wednesday at a section of Mile 4 axis of Port Harcourt, as a housewife gave birth to two padlocks. The strange twin objects were delivered in the early hours of the day.

Although facts of the unusual delivery remained sketchy as at press time, it was gathered that the ‘mother’ and the padlocks had been taken to an undisclosed church for prayers.

Sources told Daily Sun that the expected joy of a mother and her husband turned to overwhelming pain and embarrassment when after a protracted labour, the woman delivered the two strange objects. After the initial shock and confusion, the husband of the woman (name withheld) was said to have contacted the leadership of his Pentecostal church for spiritual advice.

Consequently, the housewife and the strange objects were later taken to the church where the general overseer was said to be praying for her. When contacted, at their Chief Amadi Street, Mile 4 residence, the woman’s husband who identified himself simply as (name withheld) confirmed the incident. He told Daily Sun that his wife had been taken to the church and declined further comments, promising to give details later.

Expectedly, curious visitors had besieged the home of the couple when Daily Sun visited the area. It was gathered that the woman had been pregnant for 15 years. Family source told Daily Sun that her problem started after the woman, a graduate of Geography, gave money to a close relation who was in dire need of help.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/65678-Strange-birth-Woman-delivers-twin-padlocks.html
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by 190: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
ROTFLMFAO

Only in 9JA,

PADLOCKS///

I bet she's White Garment or Aladura and son's ministries!! grin grin grin
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by Dyt(f): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
Orisirisi
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by IbrahimB: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2010
Moves on to the next thread
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by xgel: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2010
Wonders shall never end. Another wonderful story!
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tjskii(f): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2010
come but these things actually happen o,there was one that happened at my colleagues church,the woman had been preggers for 15 years,she'd spent evrythn she had tryin to find a solution, all to no avail,that was how she was directed to the church,that very nite she gave birth to a dead chicken and cock,apparently the babies in her stmch woulda been twins,my colleague was there live and he even brot the video4us to watch,twas really scary stuff
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by playmate(f): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by 190: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2010
tjskii:

come but these things actually happen o,there was one that happened at my colleagues church,the woman had been preggers for 15 years,she'd spent evrythn she had tryin to find a solution, all to no avail,that was how she was directed to the church,that very nite she gave birth to a dead chicken and cock,apparently the babies in her stmch woulda been twins,my colleague was there live and he even brot the video4us to watch,twas really scary stuff

sometin in me tells me Tjiskii was there live to see rubbish going on, angry angry angry
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by Coolabbie: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
Na real wa o!
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tjskii(f): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2010
190:

sometin in me tells me Tjiskii was there live to see rubbish going on,  angry angry angry
na u know dat one, all i know is that there are things going on in this life that are hard to explain,whether or not u want to believe it tongue tongue
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^^

no words for u
angry angry
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tjskii(f): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
na u know,im beefin u seriosly
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^^^

Let's return to our thread
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by 190: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2010
tjskii:

na u know dat one, all i know is that there are things going on in this life that are hard to explain,whether or not u want to believe it tongue tongue

would that stop you from sending me that mail!! angry angry angry
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tjskii(f): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
190:

would that stop you from sending me that mail!! angry angry angry

hmmm the mail huh,tis a new year we'r getin in2 afterall,okay motivate me,wat will i gain from sendin u that mail cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by whiteroses(f): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2010
its a lie some of their writers are school cert nonentities that publish whatever bullsh1t they scrounge from street hawkers tongue how did she push the padlock out. padlock inside her womd should have killed her even discomfort of a pinch of metal in stomach can kill
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by kabukabu50(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2011
whiteroses:

its a lie some of their writers are school cert nonentities that publish whatever bullsh1t they scrounge from street hawkers tongue how did she push the padlock out. padlock inside her womd should have killed her even discomfort of a pinch of metal in stomach can kill

Wow that was hilarious^^^^^^^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin.Someone has brains here,hehehehe.
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tollu: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
How come we neva see pictures of these things?
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tjskii(f): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^cos u wudnt believe it,ull simply say it was fotoshopped tongue
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by tollu: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
Oh well *shrugs*
Re: Strange Birth: Woman Delivers ‘twin’ Padlocks by harakiri(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2011
If Christians believe that a man named Jonah survived 3 days in the belly of a whale (without being digested,without air,without food and water), then i wonder why this padlock story is so hard to believe.

How about the "talking" donkey of Balaam on the way to Damascus? Or the feeding of 5,000 people with just 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread (those bread loaves must have been as big as BRT buses and the fishes must have been whales. . .lol). How about the parting of the red sea or the waking of a dead Lazarus from the grave after being dead,embalmed and decomposed for 3 days. How about the guy that actually "told" the sun to stand still? If you believe all that, you MUST believe this story.

Gullible lemmings! ! !

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Memory! / Women Who Lost Their Virginity As Teenagers Are 'more Likely To Divorce / We Are In Dire Need Of A House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.