Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction (75720 Views)

How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Forex360(m): 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
Nice I deal but wait are the raw materials made in ABA or they import the raw materials and just sew it in ABA , if the later is the case then we are just decieving ourselves
It doesn't matter if you import raw material and finish it in ur country
Countries of the world today import different commodities from different countries and finish the product in their country

One example is New Zealand that import a lot from Australia and even U S import a lot also from Canada especially their oil.

That's to tell you that no country is an ISLAND in this INFORMATION ERA
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Oseh1Gidigba: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
These are good. Let us appreciate our home made goods. Quick recovery for the sick IJN

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Watzy: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
PediakAuthor:
Here's Aba-made face masks, quite impressive. Without any iota of sentiment, the South-Eastern region of Nigeria has the human resouce capacity and the potentials to become the industrial hub of the Nation. Just that there are some internal issues such as sociopolitical disparities and other wailing challenges in the region.

However, Weldone...

Analytically, the only way for Nigeria to actualize a higher PPP (purchasing power parity) in the international market is to reduce importation and increase the production of certain competitive products... Our devalued Naira can regain its strength in the course.

Though many scholars could argue that those Aba-made products are substandard as compared to the foreign ones. But the closest answer to that is that; "Rome wasn't built in a day..." There's always room for improvement.

Remember the days of China Phones, now they have improved. And y'all know!

We need to start appreciating our local content products in Nigeria...

By the NETISM Author (Jawolusi Oluwaseun)

Good one #Aba. But we need to improve on our work environment.

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please can somebody kindly assist with their phone numbers

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Forex360:

It doesn't matter if you import raw material and finish it in ur country
Countries of the world today import different commodities from different countries and finish the product in their country

One example is New Zealand that import a lot from Australia and even U S import a lot also from Canada especially their oil.

That's to tell you that no country is an ISLAND in this INFORMATION ERA

So we don't have cotton in Nigeria abi , if you are to import why import what you can produce , of a truth no country can survive on it own , but it is pure economic stupidity for Nigeria with a lot of coconut tree to be importing tooth pick or it's raw material
U only import what you have less advantage at producing (law of comparative advantage)
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by JoseRaji(m): 1:15am On Apr 04, 2020
CHESTER48:
lol. No matter what you, do not everyone will like your content since you dont. Jump and pass. Maybe you can write a storyline for me. If you can even write at all grin grin

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkMcheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao. This is hilarious. Next time you feel you may not like someone's comment about your content, please "jump and pass". And if you want to beg for a story, please do it professionally. Stop trying to sound savage. Bye bye jare...
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by orisa37: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Comedian2019:

Even you, you'll not agree to accept Naija-made vaccine. grin

It's a Game of Soccer. NIGERIA has worn US, ISRAEL, FRANCE, GERMANY, ROME AND EVEN CHINA.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2020
JoseRaji:

Lmao. This is hilarious. Next time you feel you may not like someone's comment about your content, please "jump and pass". And if you want to beg for a story, please do it professionally. Stop trying to sound savage. Bye bye jare...
if no one criticizes your content then, you never started. Infact your comment is the best I have so far. I would love to prove to you that continuity for part 2 is what we are shooting already. Subscribe to the channel and wait to see it by Thursday. Also you already know how good I am with effects on this video maybe you want to be known if you write well, so we can be friends and blow together. Opened the channel on 1st, now at 21 subs and 500 views on this video I put on 2nd. Doesn't it show something. Here is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkM

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by izzygoing(f): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Aba, I dey hail o!
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by GentlyLoud: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
JUST WE ARE DOING. we should all join hands to make it work..

Meanwhile... For High QUALITY FACE MASK....... we supply Nation wide

FACE MASK
090 2551 6310

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Hopeak: 11:47am On May 15, 2020
MOKWUNYE:
Please can somebody kindly assist with their phone numbers
Good morning Sir, I have been mailing you without reply..
I want to inform you that I can make face mask very well even in large quantities if given the materials.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.