Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) (1991 Views)

Still taking / Become A TAXI DRIVER In The UAE. We Have About 50 Entries / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm conducting a research on e-commerce pay on delivery service in Nigeria.
Kindly take a moment to fill out the survey below.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/6lOL6a488

This is part of an academic research to understand the impact of Pay on Delivery service on e-commerce businesses in Nigeria.

Thank you

NB
You will not be required to input your personal information.

Update
All participants have been credited. Although the survey is still open, rewards for participation has been discontinued. Thanks for you cooperation.

1 Like

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by femi4: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2020
Done! #teampayondelivery
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Samakus(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

This is part of an academic research to understand the impact of Pay on Delivery service on e-commerce businesses in Nigeria.

Thank you

NB

Contact me with your number and network provider when you have completed the survey for your airtime.

Done!!! Kindly send the airtime as promised. I will update here if you sent it as promised or not!

Airtel

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Samakus:

Done!!! Kindly send the airtime as promised. I will update here if you sent it as promised or not!

Airtel

Sent thank you
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Samakus(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:

Sent thank you

#150 airtime received! You're a man of your words.

Thank you

Meanwhile, if you have another survey, I can still take. cheesy
It's all about the money
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by onyeawka80(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
Done... 08065551049 MTN
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by 4reala(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

NB

Contact me with your number and network provider when you have completed the survey for your airtime.
Done.
Etisalat network

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Samakus:

#150 airtime received! You're a man of your words.

Thank you

Meanwhile, if you have another survey, I can still take. cheesy
It's all about the money

Thank you sir.

You can share the link with your friends to participate. Only criteria is to be honest with the answers. No right or wrong answer.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Lovelynife(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2020
done. 08034203763

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by onyeawka80(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

NB

Done MTN 08065551049
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by jnrbayano(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Done

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by onyeawka80(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2020
MTN airtime received... Thanks so much..

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2020
4reala:

Done.
Etisalat network
Sent thanks
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2020
onyeawka80:
Done MTN 08065551049
Sent thanks
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by saintol(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Done. Mtn 07031569932. I could not sign up on the site. Just writing error.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by saintol(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
saintol:
Done. Mtn 07031569932

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Ominie(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Done mtn 08161750516

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2020
Will credit people that have not been credit shortly.
Still compiling the list.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Samakus(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Mr vicyace, is there where one can answer surveys online and get paid?
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Samakus:
Mr vicyace, is there where one can answer surveys online and get paid?

There are some survey panels that pay people for taking surveys. Although it may be difficult to register as Nigerians as most of them take from USA, UK or other advanced countries.
You can also read about user testing where you will help developers test their websites and get paid.
I will share some links when I'm free.

However, this survey is for my thesis. It's is purely academic and I decided to appreciate participants for their time.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Nikuchi: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

NB

Done
0806 408 6235
MTN

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Dominionforlife: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
Done

Etisalat

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by 4reala(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:

Sent thanks
Thanks, but am yet to see it. Can you send the same card number to this line 07037709838
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by maingate27: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

NB

survey completed successfully
MTN 08138781709

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by onyeawka80(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:

Sent thanks

Received.. Thanks.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by omachris98(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

NB

Done .
This is my number 07018594602 and is Airtel.
Thanks

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Ekeseges(f): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have filled the survey.You can keep my airtime.Are you an academic lecturer.
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

Thank you

NB

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Samakus(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:

There are some survey panels that pay people for taking surveys. Although it may be difficult to register as Nigerians as most of them take from USA, UK or other advanced countries.
You can also read about user testing where you will help developers test their websites and get paid.
I will share some links when I'm free.

However, this survey is for my thesis. It's is purely academic and I decided to appreciate participants for their time.

Thank you. I await the links.

Regards.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Nikuchi: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vicyace:

Sent thanks
Received, thanks.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Xsem(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
+234 703 069 7391
Mtn

Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Vicyace: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ekeseges:
I have filled the survey.You can keep my airtime.Are you an academic lecturer.

Thank you.

I'm a student.
Re: Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) by Labunka4pple: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2020

Done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt Releases Details Of Programme To Employ 774,000 Nigerians / Zenith Bank Recruitment / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Available For Collection[nimc]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.