Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample (4629 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
edoairways:

Oga dem non force u use tecno
Them no force you to continue to support mediocrity either.

5 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by akashi01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
edoairways:

Tecno warrior

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by edoairways: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Them no force you to continue to support mediocrity either.
Am their fan so deal with it
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
edoairways:

Am their fan so deal with it
He is against inferiority, wastage, cheating, fraud, deceit, mediocrity and stupidity. Deal with it.

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by edoairways: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

He is against inferiority, wastage, cheating, fraud, deceit, mediocrity and stupidity. Deal with it.
Una go taya
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
edoairways:

Una go taya
You no hear? Good always prevail evil...

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
edoairways:

[/s] tell them to stop making scraps

3 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 6:33am On Apr 18, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

You no hear? Good always prevail evil...
he would soon realize that information spread faster, I have liberated all my friends from mediocrity and they are also liberating their friend because na now they know they were very ignorant that how it will spread and very soon that bros job as a marketer would be more tedious.. in a 2 year xiaomi would soil into Nigeria very well.. then tecno and infinix would pay for their wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
he would soon realize that information spread faster, I have liberated all my friends from mediocrity and they are also liberating their friend because na now they know they were very ignorant that how it will spread and very soon that bros job as a marketer would be more tedious.. in a 2 year xiaomi would soil into Nigeria very well.. then tecno and infinix would pay for their wickedness
no be lie bro, na just one question change my mind from infinix to redmi and they cum cheap sef....by nov my brothers might be using redmi, cause i will sure convience them....i nw use redmi thanks 2 genius

6 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
branham890:

no be lie bro, na just one question change my mind from infinix to redmi and they cum cheap sef....by nov my brothers might be using redmi, cause i will sure convience them....i nw use redmi thanks 2 genius
Those guys are legends, they helped my brain restore to factory setting when it comes to Android, they exposed me to many facts, naked ones..

4 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
Those guys are legends, they helped my brain restore to factory setting when it comes to Android, they exposed me to many facts, naked ones..
honestly, i even refer peeps to nairaland to solutions
do u use gcam?

2 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2020
branham890:

honestly, i even refer peeps to nairaland to solutions
do u use gcam?
yes bro, but as of today the one installed in the Samsung I have been using for the past two weeks now has so many bugs, can't wait for this lockdown to be over so I would get the redmi note 9s

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
yes bro, but as of today the one installed in the Samsung I have been using for the past two weeks now has so many bugs, can't wait for this lockdown to be over so I would get the redmi note 9s
is it very clear?? i heard its a better upgrade than d stock cam
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
branham890:

is it very clear?? i heard its a better upgrade than d stock cam
not really tho, when I was using redmi k20 pro,what the gcam does is to produce a more detailed Image while stock cam produces brighter and fairly detailed pics..

Gcam enhances photo quality to a beastly level but I used my phones stock cam like 40percent of the time, despite having Gcam because the stockcam was good enough and the gcam for me felt like I was overdoing things..

3 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
not really tho, when I was using redmi k20 pro,what the gcam does is to produce a more detailed Image while stock cam produces brighter and fairly detailed pics..

Gcam enhances photo quality to a beastly level but I used my phones stock cam like 40percent of the time, despite having Gcam because the stockcam was good enough and the gcam for me felt like I was overdoing things..
ok...sorry 4 asking too much question
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
branham890:

ok...sorry 4 asking too much question
you can always ask questions am always willing to answer, life for me no hard

6 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by TrollKiller(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Misstechy just lost a sub
This shows that your reviews are incredibly biased.
Watch real reviewers like Unbox Therapy to see what real reviews look like.
I am disappointed

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
you can always ask questions am always willing to answer, life for me no hard
hahahaha
i saw somewhere that one should use his phone battery to 0% then charge up to 100% after gettin a new redmi devices 4 it to last longer
how true
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
branham890:

hahahaha
i saw somewhere that one should use his phone battery to 0% then charge up to 100% after gettin a new redmi devices 4 it to last longer
how true
I do for any phone I purchase not particularly just redmi I believe it is for recalibration.. I have been lazy myself to research on this sha
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:
I do for any phone I purchase not particularly just redmi I believe it is for recalibration
alright, thanks
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
branham890:

alright, thanks
no wahala bro cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by mindtricks: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
drjprince:

It is even funny now that the phone is becoming too common now. The pride that we used to have that it was a rare brand is fast diminishing. I still miss those days the only way to get Xiaomi was to buy from abroad. Good all the same. grin

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by odinga1of: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
TrollKiller:
Misstechy just lost a sub
This shows that your reviews are incredibly biased.
Watch real reviewers like Unbox Therapy to see what real reviews look like.
I am disappointed

Misstechy don cash out now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by TrollKiller(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
odinga1of:

Misstechy don cash out now grin grin grin grin grin
Stop being small minded
In the future, more and more people won't watch her videos if she keeps this up

6 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by yeman1(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2020
I want to save and buy xiaomi and port away from Samsung. Battery problem all the time but I heard xiaomi note 8 got good battery..

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2020
mindtricks:

It is even funny now that the phone is becoming too common now. The pride that we used to have that it was a rare brand is fast diminishing. I still miss those days the only way to get Xiaomi was to buy from abroad. Good all the same. grin
I miss it too embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

[tut]clock Work Recovery Port For Tecno L3 / Apple Finally Found Their Missing Piece(pic) / Look At What I Did To My Phone's U.I (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.