Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample (4584 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs Xiaomi 12 Pro Camera Comparison (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier (N95,000) Vs Camon 12 (N53,500) Speed Test (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by MissTechy(f): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
So, Tecno Mobile launched the Tecno Camon 15 Premier, along with the Tecno Camon 15, and the Camon 15 air and here is my review of the Camon 15 premier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKrabKMnRo

I also tried to compare the Camon 15 Premier with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Let me know if you want to see more camera comparisons in the comment box. Check out the camera sample below, what do you think and let me know if you want more comparisons.

cc @Lalasticlala

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy
MissTechy:
So, Tecno Mobile launched the Tecno Camon 15 Premier, along with the Tecno Camon 15, and the Camon 15 air and here is my review of the Camon 15 premier.

I also tried to compare the Camon 15 Premier with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. Let me know if you want to see more camera comparisons in the comment box. Check out the camera sample below, what do you think and let me know if you want more comparisons.
angry angry angry

The comparison is well underserve.
This will continue to affirm the ignorance of tecno fans.

Low range Xiaomi should go with high end tecno. Does tecno even have high end phones?
My bad!

Post the video link. And I'll be back to air my opinion

95k for a tecno phone? Haba!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Beedehmee(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2020
What kind of comparism is this?
Does p35 even support 48mp camera not to talk of 64mp.
#tenco_na_scam

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by MrBONE2(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2020
I hayaaf just watched Da reviews,

My Analysis as follows cheesy

Xiaomi Note 8pro pictures captured on the camera gives natural output images as against Tecno Camon 15 which gave images output which are over-exposed with un-natural colors

Camon 15 based on observation is the same as Camon 12 pro Bodygrin given different make up hair style, with different skirt, Blouse, and makeup in essence I mean just like former Missechygrin with different hair styles and colors different wears and makeup grin

What yar say my Buddys, SiSis and Cabals in Da House grin

18 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by MrBONE2(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Beedehmee:
What kind of comparism is this?
Does p35 even support 48mp camera not to talk of 64mp.
#tenco_na_scam

It was the same Tecno Camon 12 pro Body with different makeup grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2020
MrBONE2:

It was the same Tecno Camon 12 pro Body with different makeup grin

angry angry angry

Mad oooo

4 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
MrBONE2:

Xiaomi Note 8pro pictures captured on the camera gives natural output images as against Tecno Camon 15 which gave images output which are over-exposed with un-natural colors

Camon 15 based on observation is the same as Camon 12 pro Bodygrin given different make up hair style, with different skirt, Blouse, and makeup in essence I mean just like former Missechygrin with different hair styles and colors different wears and makeup grin

angry angry angry

You've said it all.
So it is of no use watching the video

3 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by MrBONE2(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Mad oooo

Is just like same me Male Bonebeing dressed like Bobrisky to attract so many Bonebeings grin

3 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by horlahwaley(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cant watch the video but the samples have showed it all. Camon camera is overexposed shit.

2 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by samueloyem19: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
MediaTek Helio p35 is capable of suporting a 48Mp camera and you must learn about the concept of pixel bining to know this.
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by skywalker240(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Your review are not honest, you must be a marketer.
65k, 95k ? Tueh,
who open eye buy this rubbish na big time mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by seunfly: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
skywalker240:
Your review are not honest, you must be a marketer.

65k, 95k ? Tueh,

who open eye buy this rubbish na big time mumu.

I watch the video and immediately i knew she was paid.

Phone maker used P 35 foŕ a phone of 95k and u are telling me their pic is excellent, thus she even know chips determines the outcome of ur picture?

My dear do one on one comparism in eveŕy aspect like other international reviwer on youtube do and i will take u serious.
Nigerian can't just be without showing nigerianess in them.

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by kennyflames(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
MrBONE2:

I taught i was the only one who knows
That Cammon 15 is just exactly as 12 pro

4 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Failure44: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Not only a very foolish comparison but a very insulting one at that to us xiaomi lovers.
Compare the redmi 8 to this rubbish, if that's not too high sef.
For those who don't know the redmi 8 uses an SD 445

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by sunshineV(f): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2020
I've known misstechy for a while now (3-4years) i used to think she's sorta smart or something. Why u comparing g90t against p35 abi oti mu gboyo ni?

Why aren't u comparing with pixel 4xl

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by FryMosquito: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
sunshineV:
I've known misstechy for a while now (3-4years) i used to think she's sorta smart or something. Why u comparing g90t against p35 abi oti mu gboyo ni?

Why aren't u comparing with pixel 4xl
You dey mind am, it's because she's loyal to tecno and subsidiaries and na them carry her travel out of Nigeria for the 1st time in her life. She's now behaving like average Naija politician. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by skywalker240(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
seunfly:

I watch the video and immediately i knew she was paid.

Phone maker used P 35 foŕ a phone of 95k and u are telling me their pic is excellent, thus she even know chips determines the outcome of ur picture?

My dear do one on one comparism in eveŕy aspect like other international reviwer on youtube do and i will take u serious.
Nigerian can't just be without showing nigerianess in them.
just imagine, and she would still open her hypocricy filled mouth and call buhari supporters zombie.

6 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by sunshineV(f): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
FryMosquito:
You dey mind am, it's because she's loyal to tecno and subsidiaries and na them carry her travel out of Nigeria for the 1st time in her life. She's now behaving like average Naija politician. Lol

Lol no wonder. Na normal thing

2 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by akashi01(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Corroro:
Imagine comparing Tecno to redmi?

What is redmi BTW?

See low sharp the Camon pic is
see mumu

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by seunfly: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
She couldn't even hide it right from the beginning of her review, she was just defending everything a normal reviewer will criticise, a compàny gave amoled last year then downgraded to lcd and she defended it, a company used ultrasonic inscreen finger pirnt scanner last year and down graded to back and she gave excuse for them, a company used old chips on a phone and then she back them, finally to justify bad product she compare one usless picture with note 8 pro.

No doubt some reviewers do collect money from phone makers to advertise for them but they always make it known from the beginning or at the end of such review that they are sponsored, that is what a honest and reputable people do but trust Nigerians, integrity is not in their dictionary and actions, scamming others at the expense of the suffering of their people is normal thing to them yet they carry Church, pastor and God for head like weaveon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by edoairways: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
MissTechy you did that video to spite Xiaomi fans, please do more of this I love that cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Kayconcept2(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
For mistechy to do the comparison of a phone redmi passived to be better than the TECNO phone, it just shows that Tecno ain't as worst as we are made to believe.
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Kayconcept2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
For Mistechy to do a comparison of a phone Redmi passived to be better than TECNO phone, then Tecno ain't doing bad. You can only compare the best, like Messi like Ronaldo.
Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by drjprince: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
edoairways:
MissTechy you did that video to spite Xiaomi fans, please do more of this I love that cheesy grin
are insensitive typing nonsense they are not spited they are just spilling facts to your kind

Your company is a failure, high time you marketers knew it

3 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

You've said it all.
So it is no use watching the video

I no fit lie... I saw his comment... I forgetted the video watching...

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
samueloyem19:
MediaTek Helio p35 is capable of suporting a 48Mp camera and you must learn about the concept of pixel bining to know this.
If you honestly don't have enough knowledge of the matter. Then get more knowledge as regards to pixel binning and why it's not possible on the Tecno camon 15series fraud twitter.com/zesushv

1 Like

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Degrezhaa: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is an insult to the redmi note 8 pro

2 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Well MissTechy don enter my trap... Will be campaigning against your antics and showing your misleading approach to the public when I am done with transision... You are next madam.. Nigeria is already littered with liars and fraudster. No more.
Anyone who doesn't support what she has done... Unfollow her, unsubscribe from her YouTube channel... I am sure other YouTube reviewers will learn from her mistake if drastic measures are applied.

7 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by Deicide: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
MissTechy but Na Samsung be your primary drive o cheesy we don suffer.

Anyways Redmi note 4 with GCam beats this yeye Tecno crap. Sorry, love you, but I have to say the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Camon 15 Premier Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro — camera Sample by edoairways: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
drjprince:
are insensitive typing nonsense they are not spited they are just spilling facts to your kind

Your company is a failure, high time you marketers knew it
Oga dem non force u use tecno

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Makes A Lot Of Sense On The Infinix Hot 2 / Between Tecno Camon X Pro And Infinix Note 5 / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.