Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Advice On Toyota Avalon 2002 Model Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice On Toyota Avalon 2002 Model Car (1164 Views)

Recommend Type Of Engine Oil To Use In Avalon 2002 / Decision On Toyota Avalon 2002 / Need Help On The Type Of Mobile Oil To Use On My Avalon 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Toyota Avalon 2002 Model Car by fagbalex(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Hello beautiful house,
Pls am planning to buy Toyota Avalon 2002 model. Though I knew the car isn't well use in town like the likes of Corrola and Camry but am about to get it for my own personal use.
Pls I will like your professional advice, uses, defect and maintenance of the car.
Furthermore, the car engine is 3.0l v6 so the fuel economy might not be favourable but I don't know if it share same consumption rate with that of 3.3l and 3.5l engines.
Your advices and recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Advice On Toyota Avalon 2002 Model Car by bigl: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
fagbalex:
Hello beautiful house,
Pls am planning to buy Toyota Avalon 2002 model. Though I knew the car isn't well use in town like the likes of Corrola and Camry but am about to get it for my own personal use.
Pls I will like your professional advice, uses, defect and maintenance of the car.
Furthermore, the car engine is 3.0l v6 so the fuel economy might not be favourable but I don't know if it share same consumption rate with that of 3.3l and 3.5l engines.
Your advices and recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Well, i've never used a Avalon before but i know they share same platform (engine) with Highlander and Sienna.

Just ensure u buy one with engine and gear in good condition.

For comparative fuel economy, check this site:

fueleconomy.gov/m

Then select the first option: "find and compare cars".

Select the year the car was manufactured and other options, and u will see the required data and also, u could compare its fuel economy with that of other models
Re: Advice On Toyota Avalon 2002 Model Car by fagbalex(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
bigl:

Well, i've never used a Avalon before but i know they share same platform (engine) with Highlander and Sienna.

Just ensure u buy one with engine and gear in good condition.

For comparative fuel economy, check this site:

fueleconomy.gov/m

Then select the first option: "find and compare cars".

Select the year the car was manufactured and other options, and u will see the required data and also, u could compare its fuel economy with that of other models
Thanks for the wonderful info sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Remit 200k Monthly For Hire Purchase Car / Cars Elite Should Pls Explain This! / Car And Truck Tracking Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.