Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) (1403 Views)

Help Please! After Effects Users / Free Adobe After Effects Training Course / Do You Use After Effects And Live In The City Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by nairaflip: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Have you ever wanted to learn motion graphics but found it difficult?
Maybe you've tried YouTube tutorials but couldn't keep up, or you have issues with the software and hardware technicalities involved.

Do you need a push and a good head start into the field of motion graphics?

My name is Sam and i work for a tech company as a motion graphics and video editing professional. I'm always learning and believe i can help you with all i know about motion design.
But first you must have:

1. A laptop (core i5, 4gb of ram)
2. Adobe After Effects or data subscription to download (you can't come over to download them now because of the lockdown)
3. Whatsapp (for text and voice calls)

So, if you are interested in motion design and meet these requirements simply respond by sending me a mail nairaflip@gmail.com with subject "MOTION GRAPHICS" or drop it here and I'll send more details.

PS. Only if you are interested and serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtMbGpfXnbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sylHAAoaQsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LvipN1uPic

1 Like

Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by nairaflip: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Still open
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by philo04(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Am intrested
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by nairaflip: 1:19am On Apr 05, 2020
philo04:
Am intrested

Please send a mail to nairaflip@gmail.com
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by nairaflip: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks to those who have responded.
Still open
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by Vock(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
How much?
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by nairaflip: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2020
Vock:
How much?

It's free for the first few stages. You only get to pay if you want to go further.
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by nairaflip: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
To all those that have responded and are yet to fill the form. Kindly do so as soon as possible.

Class begins on Wednesday.

Thank you
Re: Learn Motion Graphics (after Effects) by alabi484(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Still open?
nairaflip:
To all those that have responded and are yet to fill the form. Kindly do so as soon as possible.

Class begins on Wednesday.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Tiktok Coins In Nigeria / Easy Way To Learn Graphics / Web Design / Earn Money While You Learn 3d Animations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.