Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels (6691 Views)

Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Regina Daniels who started working at a really tender age has grown up to become one among the foremost talented and successful Nollywood actresses, proving herself worthy to be called an excellent movie star.

MackenzieskyBlog understands that after getting married to billionaire husband; Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has gradually slowed down in her acting career and has now specializes in other projects, especially philanthropic projects together with her husband.

And we all know that when an act slows down during a movie scene, another act with similar qualities come up and...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by OttHin: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ned is watching this one from a distance

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by IhateRetards: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
OttHin:

grin
This ur comment off me

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by Flexzy360(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
IhateRetards:

grin
This ur comment off me
Aswear

1 Like

Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
My cousin sister is so beautiful,I will prepare her for Nollywood so that a Ned will marry her

1 Like

Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by pode(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
OttHin:

I don't think this one is for Mr. Ned, one guy from the west is watching her from the rocking top
Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by crackhouse(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Take her away from the prying eyes of Ned
Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by OttHin: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
pode:

I don't think this one is for Mr. Ned, one guy from the west is watching her from the rocking top

Na fight 'em go fight......
Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by Rickjordan(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Must you guys compare her with someone else, isnt she worthy of been called by her name alone...
Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by Meteng: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Much more beautiful than that perpetual 17 year old
Re: Meet The Gorgeous Child Actress Taking Over From Regina Daniels by festacman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
This ebony kid is beautiful. Yes, she is.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Bares Her Body In A G-string Bikini While Sunbathing On A Surfboard. Pic / Tonton Will Accept If D'banj Wants To Sign Her To His Label / Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.