Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her (6683 Views)

"God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by kachikwudavid(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please Is This True love or craze?

Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by barackodam: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
You can never tell
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by kachikwudavid(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by HrmOlolade(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
The girl must be from south east

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by flexyfit(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
it's called stupid love...how can a guy who is not married to u did this and u have the guts to say u still love him....yes...like she said...it's no man business...mtchwww
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin

Women I hail una cheesy
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by reyscrub(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na love ohh bros. That type of love no common.

This love na dem dey call blind love and it is found in Pluto some million years ago.

That girl must be an alien to have posses such love.

Well I wish her best of luck to her guy.
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by demolinka(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Op, u nor know say otumokpo nor be jazz mate? Hian!
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
His juju is very strong. Continue with d love jawe. When you family disown you bcus of him ur eye will open
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by olatunjithomas(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
they say love is blind,ehmm go meet am make him kukuma break the second one now.

ko kan aye.
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
i used to be like her.... buh now am wiser

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by iykekelvins(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm, nawa oo
CindyeMerAld:
I'm personally happy for you
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
eeeeyah love sha
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Holywizard: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thunder fire girls
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by montezz(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Really... What changed?
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
montezz:
Really... What changed?
reality kicked in..
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Ryocaj(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Slaves who love their chains shall remain in bondage...
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
kachikwudavid:
Please Is This True love or craze?

I support her, however she should've surrendered the other eye to the boy friend to do to it as he had done to the left eye

After all, Love is very Blind.
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by 3Dee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
The guy is a good make up artist.
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Earth2Metahuman: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Either the dude is rich or the girl is a chronic masochist
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by olive282(f): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2016
She's definitely joking..
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2016
flexyfit:
it's called stupid love...how can a guy who is not married to u did this and u have the guts to say u still love him....yes...like she said...it's no man business...mtchwww
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by BlackOnassis(m): 2:38am On Jul 06, 2016
no be woman? shoooo! grin grin
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by shevon: 4:55am On Jul 06, 2016
The guys bank account and boxers must be fully loaded for this kind of beautiful girl to turn Mario.
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by veekid(m): 5:49am On Jul 06, 2016
Akindindinrin
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by veekid(m): 5:54am On Jul 06, 2016
She go don abort for eye guy like fifty times
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2016
Do u know maybe OP edit the pix and lied to get ya attention

Dont believe everything you see
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by donholy28(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Her boyfriend is very rich
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by nerodenero: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2016
One of the fools in love grin grin. That love will send you to the grave undecided. Continue!!!!
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Bro you well so?

Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
HrmOlolade:

Why you like trouble like dis na
Re: Please Is This Girl Stupid Or Love Has Taken Over Her by GoldenJAT(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2016
stupid love!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Girl Shamelessly Strip Unclad At A Beer Parlour In Enugu [PICS] / Everything I Post On Instagram Is Fake, Iā€™m Not Rich ā€“ Sex Therapist, Jaruma / Our Pain, Our Gains, Our Story ā€“ Bracket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.