Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57468 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by guru90: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Wait.... oooooooh.... They want to welcome world evil to this country.

We don finished be that.

They wanna poison this country oooooh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by omask: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
We don't need them.
I don't know what is wrong with our government.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by vaca1: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
slimfit1:
The real dirty or death is about to start they are bringing our own version for us. We are doing well at the moment wait till they arrive.
I'm telling you. They will bring the one that will eliminate us fast fast since wri managing fine
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Matinlutherking: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bringing Chinese for support will worst the issue because it when they gave support to Italy that when they accounts for increase is Covid 19 patient and death rate
I also advise everyone not to make use of the face mask and some other prevention they brought from China because I believed it had been infected its parts of what increase the Covid 19 and death rate in Italy .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by omask: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
That is what they are coming to do. If they can get Nigeria, they have gotten the whole Africa.
But God pass them.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
lekspot01:

Name of bank
KEYSTONE BANK. Thank you
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by abbiboy: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
To do what?are we in crisis or just to copy copy.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Bluffly: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
To do what. I begii

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by TemmyT002(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can some people kidnap them and ask what is really happening in their country?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Raze001: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Are these guys daft or they are just acting it? U.N just praised your efforts and you are considering welcoming Chinese into Nigeria? Let them go to countries like Italy, Spain or the U.S if it is Covid-19 they are truly after. We are managing fine...2 deaths so far, sad and regrettable but progressive.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Bluffly: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-we-are-expecting-a-medical-team-from-china-says-fg/amp

Why is our FG thinking from their anus. Was there foreign doctor in times of Ebola, make them no come, numbers go come dey rise. They should go to countries that a re ravaged already and help them
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
The other guy is an impostor who always claim to come Abia,then he will start insulting Anambra people just to cause fight.

Hmmm, I only commented base on their conversation on this thread.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by chikevictor(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria is just a zoo, anybody can just just come in from anywhere, they are coming to infect us the more
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by galoz: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
chinese with their viruses are for those bringing them here, the blood of Jesus has cleansed we that accepts him from china viruses. Big shame on this government
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by DAVE5(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

With ur little write, I swear down we need peeps like you in the government not those bastards we have there
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Ademoore07(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm. Medicine after death
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by COOLJ22: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-we-are-expecting-a-medical-team-from-china-says-fg/amp

There have been rumours of fake safety equipment entering into Nigeria and these speaks slot
Carefulness is ultimate now
How come our government isn't informed
I hope it's not what I'm thinking
Let Oluwa lead

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by InvertedHammer: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
/
Nigerians are ruled and led by complete mor.ons.

CoVID-19 has been contained in Nigeria compared to the way it has been ravaging other nations. This is not the time to be playing this kind of dangerous games.

Nigeria was able to eradicate ebola without all these Greek gifts. Every Nigerian must talk to stop these Chinese doctors in Nigeria.

When some of us talk, they call us alarmists and conspiracy theorists. If the two French doctors were not captured on live tv discussing about testing CoVID-19 vaccines on Africans, many low self-esteemed Africans would have dismissed such alarm and welcomed them with open arms because the vaccines are coming from white knights and saviours.The Minister of Health must be fished out.

Nbote take note.

\
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by yek: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bloood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by djon78(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bluffly:

Why is our FG thinking from their anus. Was there foreign doctor in times of Ebola, make them no come, numbers go come dey rise. They should go to countries that a re ravaged already and help them

The government still don't want to tell themselves the truth.

After the end of this pandemic
The world will never be the same again.
Most countries will isolate themselves
It will no longer be business as usual
It will be even hard to travel to many countries

Our leaders better wake up and smell the beans
They should better develop our local capacity now
Before it is too late

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by websitegurufix: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.
Note: The Chinese medical teams that are coming to Nigeria are to increase death rate( COVID 19) WE DON'T NEED CHINESE DOCTOR TO HELP US... THAT IS THE MISTAKE THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT DID..

You guys should keep this my post if the FG invite the Chinese medical teams to help us... Death rate will increase across Lagos and Abuja... I am not a pastor ooo.
That is my opinion
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Saintsquare(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian government want to escalate this stuff further, pls we have enough doctors to manage this situation.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Damsman10(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
israelmao:
I beg let them remain in their country we don't want any of their burden again before they add one to COVID-19 making it COVID-20.

Already it is Corvid-19/20.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Ayanfeomobaba12: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
FG should watch it o cos I don't trust dis chinco medics o.Our doctors are working so,while inviting d virus people again,to continue d spread abi?Kole werk ooo...FG,shine ur eyes n shine ur brain.... Ire ooo
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Smartbrainfix: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
DAVE5:

With ur little write, I swear down we need peeps like you in the government not those bastards we have there
Thanks
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by dyce101(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make them no come give us more virus abeg are we the only Africa country

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Sososo(f): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria has contained the virus for now. I don't see what Chinese is coming to do except they fill that Nigerians are not dying as wAnted and they want to come and drop the virus wholesale here. God help us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Lovelyn451(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
when did China become world medical experts...e don happen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
They are on a mission.

The government is also aware. They will benefit from it.

Let's just pray that Almighty God will render all their plans futile and instead of the killing the common innocent man, their plans should backfire on them and their families.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by blackboy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sell out. Dont allow them. China should be sued. They are the source.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Asour: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
At this point i'll rather be circumspect about China.

Not saying they are bad. But the _ _ P can be a terrible lot.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by MaxNdu: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have always known that thisNigerian govt is clueless. When almost all nations of the world are accusing China of tactically spreading the covid-19 virus and also giving false data about the situation in their country, China. That is when these ones are inviting chinese medical team.

Every sane govt is rejecting help and supplies from China and now Nigerian govt is inviting them. There is no known cure or vaccine for the virus and we all know the precautionary steps, so what exactly are the Chinese team coming to do?
My only guess is they are coming to spread a more dangerous strain that will now cause us the real Pandemic!!!
Please, now is the time to speak out, we do not want Chinese in our country!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.