Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. (2821 Views)

Residents Shocked To See Snake Living Inside Wall Lamp Holder / Can Any Good Hearted Person Come To My Aid Pls.. / Saudi Arabia Detentions: Living Inside 'five-star Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who is living inside this House. Let the person come outside.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Adaogwashi1(f): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by johnmartus(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nuisance everywhere. Creating useless topic up and down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by successmatters(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:

Is that your family house?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Passionate888: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Person go soon come dey talk say na that meat seller house.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op is that your father's house?
Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Op is that your father's house?
Same question we are asking?
What to know where the house is domiciled.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Same question we are asking?

What to know where the house is domiciled.
You brought the picture to Nairaland so it must have been sent to you by your sister through watsapp.

Perhaps she is telling you to come repair your father's house instead of wasting your time on Yoruba related topics on Nairaland.

And as a bro, I suggest you take her advice.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Zinoly: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op trying to draw people attention for his begging hunt cry cry

Hustle ooo so you go fit renovate your family house

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You brought the picture to Nairaland so it must have been sent to you by your sister through watsapp.

Perhaps she is telling you to come repair your father's house instead of wasting your time on Yoruba related topic on Nairaland.

And as a bro, I suggest you take her advice.

Hmmmmm

You mean this house with that roof is domiciled in east?

Or are you on another propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Hmmmmm

You mean this house with that roof is domiciled in east?

Or are you on another propaganda?
Oh sorry I forgot that everyone lives in very mighty Duplex in the East

My bad cheesy

You just love to seek economic refuge elsewhere because it is your hubby. cheesy

Am I right?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Oh sorry I forgot that everyone lives in Duplex the East

My bad cheesy

You love to seek economic refuge elsewhere because it is your hubby. cheesy

Am I right?

Who owns that house where people come to seek economic refuge ?

Who?

Is that the duplex where people come to seek economic sophiscation live?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by OPONG: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Oh sorry I forgot that everyone lives in very mighty Duplex in the East

My bad cheesy

You just love to seek economic refuge elsewhere because it is your hubby. cheesy

Am I right?

You are funny grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Who owns that house where people come to seek economic refuge ?

Who?
I mean those selling gala and Fan yogo in lagos are actually from very wealthy homes in the East.

Selling Fan yogo and gala in hot traffic gam is merely a hubby.

Every igbo man or woman born of a woman comes with 100m in his or her hands.

Am I right? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I mean those selling gala and Fan yogo in lagos are actually from very wealthy homes in the East.

Selling Fan yogo and gala in hot traffic gam is merely a hubby.

Every igbo man or woman born of a woman comes with 100m in his or her hands.

Am I right? cheesy

Fan Yogo is better than been overwhelmingly dirty.. from birth.

How much do you have in your own hands? agbo with cups to sell.

Who owns that house with covid-19 infront?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Covid-19 material in front of same house.

So much hunger In this house.

Who resides in the house?

Do sophiscation come with hunger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Fan Yogo is better than been overwhelmingly dirty.. from birth.

How much do you have in your own hands? agbo with cups to sell.

Who owns that house with covid-19 back in from?
I understand you perfectly bruv, igbos are naturally very clean

All the dirt and filt in Aba and Onisha were all imported

Aba makes everything but only needs to import dirt so that they won't be marginLized cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by nkwuocha1: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin

Na so yoruba people house dey be.

It's more likely the old landlord or his son is sleeping with a married tenant whose husband is an imam.
The imam in turn is messing up another tenants underage daughter while pa adegboola is beating up his pregnant wife for giving birth to another set of twins.

Uncle faji the agbero don close the only toilet wey dey backyard because iya bashiru children use their shiit draw A b c for the wall.

Iya kamoru just come back from Ilesha with charms wey she go take poison her husband first wife.The first wife is busy forcing watery ogi down the nose and mouth of her two months child.

And the list goes on and on

1 Like

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Garrieveryday: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I understand you perfectly bruv, igbos are naturally very clean

All the dirt and filt in Aba and Onisha were all imported

Aba makes everything but only needs to import dirt so that they won't be marginLized cheesy

Aba is learning in dirt from Ibadan, Lagos and ogun state is.

Is it because people like us are not picture freak?

You guys are very dirty? Neatness is next to Zero.

Meanwhile who owns the house and location grin

Stop derailing the thread?

Who owns the house and sophiscated thread?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by helinues: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Another gibberish from attention seeker mofo..

A guy with unknown identity, someone that wouldn't mind to go against the majority just to crave for unnecessary attention.

Below is Ebonyi government house looking like a pig factory yet the slowpoke wont see that

What a useless soul

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Zinoly: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
grin grin

Na so yoruba people house dey be.

It's more the old landlord or his son is sleeping with a married tenant whose husband is an imam.
The imam in turn is messing up another tenants underage daughter while pa adegboola is beating up his pregnant wife for giving birth to another set of twins.

Uncle faji the agbero don close the only toilet wey dey backyard because it's bashiru children use their shiit draw A b c for the wall.

It's kamoru just come back from Ilesha with charms wey she go take poison her husband first wife.

And the list goes on and on

Even a pig in aba is also commenting on Yoruba matter

I give up

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by HocusPotos: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]
Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Aba is learning in dirt from Ibadan, Lagos and ogun state is.

Is it because people like us are not picture freak?

You guys are very dirty? Neatness is next to Zero.

Meanwhile who owns the house and location grin

Stop derailing the thread?

Who owns the house and sophiscated thread?
I agree with you 100% that the dirt in Aba and Onisha were imported

Hence, Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun where you people choose as preferred destinations for your economic refuge vacation spots is probably dirtier than your very clean environment in the East cheesy

You just love dirt hence your voyage to the West.

About the house, I already told you that the building is likely your mansion at home because you are the one that brought it to Nairaland cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I agree with you 100% the dirt in Aba and Onisha were imported

Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun where you people choose as preferred destinations for your economic refuge vacation spots from your very clean environment in the East must be naturally dirty than your vanyards at home cheesy

About the house, I already told you that the building is likely your mansion at home because you are the one that brought you to Nairaland cheesy

Alright

Where is the building located?
Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Alright

Where is the building located?
probably in one vanyard in your town cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by OPONG: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Covid-19 material in front of same house.

So much hunger In this house.

Who resides in the house?

Do sophiscation come with hunger

Seems you live in that house
Am sure that's your package

1 Like

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
probably in one vanyard in your town cheesy

Confirmed... arrived.

That's how an average Yoruba is trained to carry propaganda.

Lagos-Ibadan express news.

West is now east ...Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,.... Lolzzzz

Alaekwe magbukwa gi..
Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Confirmed... arrived.

That's how an average Yoruba is trained to carry propaganda.
Lagos-Ibadan express news.
West is now east ...Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,.... Lolzzzz
Alaekwe magbukwa gi..
I don't understand oh
Who brought the picture to Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Living Inside This House. Let The Person Come Outside. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I don't understand oh
Who brought the picture to Nairaland?

West is now east..
Propaganda and Lagos-Ibadan express news.
Lol..
Shame shame shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Somebody Remembering The Less Privileged This Season? / Get Rich Very Fast Without Rituals / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.