Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free (3529 Views)

Blender 3D Basics Workshop Learn Animation / Join Whatsapp And Telegram Group To Learn Graphic Design Using Mobile Phone / Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Graph Design For 4(four) Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello everyone.

I'm just learning animation and video editing. It has not been easy for me because everything seems directionless for now. My morale has been up and down. I wish I can get people of like minds around so that we can be learning together.

So, I thought of creating a WhatsApp group where I can add people willing to learn animation to the group. My plan is to get people who I can share ideas with and who will also be ready to share their ideas too. Everything will be shared freely. So, you won't be paying for any information, materials, tutorials or ideas you will get on the group.

The apps I'm current learning include Adobe After Effect, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. I have other apps too which include Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe Character Animator. I will provide the website to get all these apps. I will also provide a website (lynda) to get the tutorials to learn these apps.

I have some other apps too. The truth is learning all of these apps will take a lot of time. I read somewhere it can even take years to master them well.

So, my aim is to get people who we can be learning together as time goes on.

EVERYTHING WE WILL BE SHARING ON THE GROUP WILL BE FREE. I will share materials I have for free.

So, members must also be ready to share their ideas, tutorials, and materials for free for the development of everyone.

Please, the aim of the group is to learn animation and video editing ONLY. Messages must be directed towards this aim. I can be quite strict with rules. People that know me well can testify to that. My strictness with the rules is to ensure that people don't derail the group with their selfish desires.

If you are interested in learning animation and video editing or you want to teach people FOR FREE and also meet other animators and video editors, let me know. Expert/professional animators and video editors are also welcome.

I'm still working on what the scope of the group will look like. Hopefully, we can get the group started as soon as possible.

Please, I will advice that you don't post your personal details on nairaland for the sake of YOUR PRIVACY. You can just comment that "I have filled the form" to notify me.

Please, note that you will require a good computer to learn. The system requirements is usually as follow:

Processor: Intel i5 (4th generation and above), Intel i7, or other good processor such as AMD processors.

RAM: at least 8gig

A good graphics card (nvidia preferred)

Enough ROM, as much as you can get (either SSD or HDD or both)

If you want to join the group, you can fill the application form below.

APPLICATION IS CLOSED DUE TO THE INACTIVITY AND LACK OF PARTICIPATION OF MANY OF THOSE THAT APPLIED. I WON'T BE ADDING ANY NEW PERSON. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST IN THEIR ENDEAVOURS.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have seen four applications and added the applicants. New applicants are also welcomed.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by kayprinz(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 3:23am On Apr 04, 2020
All new applicants have been added. Please, only apply via the form. Don't post your personal information on nairaland.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by dextarbankz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Is not matter of joining, all those application do they come with the patch version or crack version
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by StarboyQ(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Removed
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please, don't post your personal information here. Apply through the registration page.

Thanks.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by abart(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please, stop posting your personal information here. Only apply through the link in my first message for your privacy.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 4:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
After consideration, I've decided to reopen the group for new members. If you're interested in learning animation from scratch, then, apply to join my WhatsApp via the link in my first post.

Note: I'm also a beginner/learner but I have assess to some learning materials (YouTube, Lynda and Udemy). I will be sharing them freely. Members also will be sharing their ideas and materials as time goes on.

If you know you won't be active, please, don't apply to join. I only want serious members who will be ready to participate.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
New members will be added in the next 2-3 days.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by JohnEagle96(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by NICCO24795(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pls add me to the group. 07035572067.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by JerryJJZ(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Damitism:
After consideration, I've decided to reopen the group for new members. If you're interested in learning animation from scratch, then, apply to join my WhatsApp via the link in my first post.

Note: I'm also a beginner/learner but I have assess to some learning materials (YouTube, Lynda and Udemy). I will be sharing them freely. Members also will be sharing their ideas and materials as time goes on.

If you know you won't be active, please, don't apply to join. I only want serious members who will be ready to participate.

The link isn't working... pls add up; 08165578856
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by OKpaewu(m): 11:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Pls add me
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by UBA001: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Damitism:

I am very interested in the whatsapp group but the link is not working. Kindly let me know how to go about it so that I can be a partakers. Thanks
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by abbeyman1798: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
I clicked the form but it say u are no more accepting responses. What do i do?
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by karo93: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
abbeyman1798:
I clicked the form but it say u are no more accepting responses. What do i do?

Co-ask

Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by noble2faith(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Add me like puff adder
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by fitlaw(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
08030493878 add me
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by nonny1212: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
-----
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
I've reopened the application form. You may now apply. However, I only want serious people with the right hardware. The reason I closed the application form before was because the last set that applied were not serious. They just filled the form anyhow. I don't deal with time-wasters. Also, not everyone that applied would be added. You won't be added if you don't meet the requirements to join.

AND PLEASE, STOP POSTING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ON THIS THREAD. I WON'T USE DETAILS YOU POST HERE. YOU'RE POSTING YOUR DETAILS HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by chrisellence(m): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Please add 08089317839
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by maxlo: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Pls add 08037756680
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by linecrosser: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please add: 09013158902
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by trinityconcept(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by nonny1212: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Damitism:
I've reopened the application form. You may now apply. However, I only want serious people with the right hardware. The reason I closed the application form before was because the last set that applied were not serious. They just filled the form anyhow. I don't deal with time-wasters. Also, not everyone that applied would be added. You won't be added if you don't meet the requirements to join.

AND PLEASE, STOP POSTING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ON THIS THREAD. I WON'T USE DETAILS YOU POST HERE. YOU'RE POSTING YOUR DETAILS HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Hi bro. Please check form as I have filled to add me to the group.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Damitism: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
nonny1212:

Hi bro. Please check form as I have filled to add me to the group.
Seems I've added you.
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by sirZoulahy(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
please the site is not opening to fill form, pls can you add my number 08037126313. pls I really need the skills
Re: Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free by Cardiojosh(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Please add me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission! Get Admission Into Ghana Universities With Your Waec Result / Invest In Your Education; Read & Write Well / Fed Poly Ado Post Utme Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.