Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Graph Design For 4(four) Weeks - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Graph Design For 4(four) Weeks (247 Views)

Join Whatsapp And Telegram Group To Learn Graphic Design Using Mobile Phone / Learn Graphic Design For Free / Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Animation And Video Editing For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join My Whatsapp Group To Learn Graph Design For 4(four) Weeks by thaiwohvista(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hello,

My name is Taiwo Tolorunju, I work for Meta Design And GospelNaija, I'm a graphics designer and an illustratior. However if you wish to learn the art of graphics with Adobe Photoshop, and CorelDRAW you can contact me on this following number:
WhatsApp or call: 08162183451
Email: metagraphics@yahoo.com
My organization is registered with CAC. The training will hold for 4 weeks and materials (Pictures, gifs, videos) will be available for the training. Certificate will be issued at the end of the training. The training cost ₦3000.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do CBT Tests Online With Npower Past Questions And Primary Homeschooling / Laboratory Wares Chemicals, And Reagents / Download All Secondary School Textbooks In PDF And Word Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.