Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? (4328 Views)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by MPESA(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Glink2018:
This idiot pray and pray before she gets husband oh! She now get that man finish, she no wan make the man rest..single ladies plenty for US wey den dey even looking for free is.
Wetin women wants self.?.so, make the man die because he don marry you...you better manage the situation...there are a lot of your mates wey no get bf talkless of husband. You come see the man finish, you come still dey complain.....don't worry, some slay queens go come help you manage am, shebi Nah you still they complain....

Personally, I can stay with my wife for long...the reason is because of women wahala. All women are potential wahala....waiting to happen.

And you think you get sense Abi you think you are making sense .
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by mcdokwe(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
AmbitiousDrama7:

Oh well but think about it you deserve better, your children needs a Dad not just a father
ndi dad, abeg shift. You want to be sleeping with their mother to make them feel like they have a dad?

Oshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / Married People Should Get Off Face Book To Preserve Their Marriages. / Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.