Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? (4340 Views)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ladylite: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
e pain am.
Someone in UK obviously cant use such language.
You need education.
Village girl claiming UK.

See how you want to trend badly. Come to the UK, let's meet. I fear no one.

Stop hating.
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladylite:

See how you want to trend badly. Come to the UK, let's meet. I fear no one.

Stop hating.
audio UK resident grin
Did you just say hate?
Hate bawo? Do you even know where I reside?
You think everyone here on NL are audio UK residents like you.
Village girl
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Glink2018(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
This idiot pray and pray before she gets husband oh! She now get that man finish, she no wan make the man rest..single ladies plenty for US wey den dey even looking for free is.
Wetin women wants self.?.so, make the man die because he don marry you...you better manage the situation...there are a lot of your mates wey no get bf talkless of husband. You come see the man finish, you come still dey complain.....don't worry, some slay queens go come help you manage am, shebi Nah you still they complain....

Personally, I can stay with my wife for long...the reason is because of women wahala. All women are potential wahala....waiting to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ladylite: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
audio UK resident grin
Did you just say hate?
Hate bawo? Do you even know where I reside?
You think everyone here on NL are audio UK residents like you.
Village girl

See ignoramus, I have your time, let's go. You are just a frustrated self-servicer
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladylite:

See ignoramus, I have your time, let's go. You are just a frustrated self-servicer
you have my time right? Alright let's gooo.
See the quotes of a self acclaimed UK resident below. You better change your moniker cos obviously you're a male with a big Strong dick behind the keypad.
See the comments of a self acclaimed UK resident below.
Ladylite:

I have not had sex in 11 months

Ladylite:

My name doesn't Marra, chat me well and I will fvck u so bad u go wash my pant.

Edobabe
are you sure you're not planning to infect people with HIV here?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ladylite: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
you have my time right? Alright let's gooo.
See the quotes of a self acclaimed UK resident below. You better change your moniker cos obviously you're a male with a big Strong dick behind the keypad.
See the comments of a self acclaimed UK resident below.

are you sure you're not planning to infect people with HIV here?

This is nice. Keep going. I hope you can ping my IP address so you confirm. Kindly check where my moniker is chatting from. I can't prove anything less.
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
scammer you've been bursted.
See another one below
Ladylite:

Any farm. I own two greenhouse farms here in kubwa, Abuja so I know these thing is possible.

Just advertise your services to people and farms and even during a lockdown you would still be in business.
kubwa is now located in UK I think. Your lies has been bursted.
Keep bragging on a faceless forum.
Low life

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ladylite: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
scammer you've been bursted.
See another one below
kubwa is now located in UK I think. Your lies has been bursted.
Keep bragging on a faceless forum.
Low life

Your low life expired sperm filled brain. I said I own. I never said I was there. Do you really think am that lame? Get a life. If you can't ping my username simply fvck off. You are too low to have sense of reasoning.

Someone owns something in naija. Does that mean the person lives in naija. Expired horse shiiit
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by LeRabbite: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Really?

How would her husband be there?

By teleporting. Husband that can’t teleport is that one husband?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ginomel(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
shekhaz:
I opened this thread to get views and advice from my fellow women who are in my shoes. I got married in 2012 and we are blessed with two lovely kids. My husband had always travel even before we got married. But last year he decided to stay back to work his way to getting green card. I have been trying to manage his absence by keeping busy with work and the kids. But covid 19 is making everything difficult now. Often times I have always cried myself to sleep at night. I never saw myself living in this situation but these past few weeks has been hell. Presently I have insomnia, I miss him so much I think I might break down soon. I don't know what to do anymore. He never takes me seriously when I cry to him. He believes I am not being emotionally strong since it will only be for a short while.
I know I can't be alone in this. Please I need advise from women who have been in this situation. How did you cope? Are you guys together now? How did deal with the kids when they miss their daddy?
Thank you for your input

The bitter truth there is that he may not be missing you that much as you. He gets "all" he desires there with the beautiful consolation that he has already secured a family in Nigeria.

Like most women in the same situation ,they are the one bearing the blunt because they are always faithful and taking care of the kids unlike the husbands out there.

Bitter truth.

But a woman of dignity is the one that maintains her decency despite everything. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Be strong.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
LeRabbite:

By teleporting. Husband that can’t teleport is that one husband?

Toor!
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Alennsar(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
shekhaz:

I didn't say he doesn't believe I miss him. The lock down with nothing to do aside take care of the kids makes me miss his companionship.

Pray to God to grant him success soonest. That way he can take you and the kids with him and you will all live together as one family.

You can invite your sister to come stay for a while at least you will have someone to talk to.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by DateMynd44(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladylite:

Your low life expired sperm filled brain. I said I own. I never said I was there. Do you really think am that lame? Get a life. If you can't ping my username simply fvck off. You are too low to have sense of reasoning.

Someone owns something in naija. Does that mean the person lives in naija. Expired horse shiiit
Ebenezer is right.
You claim you stay in the UK but you just posted a Nigerian number on this forum asking for sex.
So you're the liar here and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Ladylite:

My name doesn't Marra, chat me well and I will fvck u so bad u go wash my pant.

Edobabe

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Most women clamor for abroad based husbands without knowing the challenges involved. Keep praying for his success. One day you will all be reunited, hopefully in the US.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by DateMynd44(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ladylite hope you're enjoying your ban?
grin grin grin
attention seeker.
UK ko, Abuja ni.
Fake ass bittch.
When you come back from ban I hope you will grow some sense.
@Ebenezer2021 thanks for putting that bittch to her place and ensuring she is banned.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by MPESA(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Depriest2020:
I don't know if it's sex you miss most about him? If it is, then I advise you be collecting from your ex till he comes back. But don't forget to apologise to him.

Is this statement all to gain likes or what.... You are too old for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by MPESA(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
DateMynd44:
Ladylite hope you're enjoying your ban?
grin grin grin
attention seeker.
UK ko, Abuja ni.
Fake ass bittch.
When you come back from ban I hope you will grow some sense.
@Ebenezer2021 thanks for putting that bittch to her place and ensuring she is banned.

That lady statements sinks, off from what op is saying.
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by MPESA(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ginomel:

The bitter truth there is that he may not be missing you that much as you. He gets "all" he desires there with the beautiful consolation that he has already secured a family in Nigeria.

Like most women in the same situation ,they are the one bearing the blunt because they are always faithful and taking care of the kids unlike the husbands out there.

Bitter truth.

But a woman of dignity is the one that maintains her decency despite everything. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Be strong.

If You don't have any reasonable thing to say kindly don't bother to talk BTW stop all this beautiful ladies in abroad here and there. I have been away a couple of time without messing up NOT EVEN BY MISTAKE.... So if I can stay for 2+ without messing up , I believed That there's a lot of men and women who are like that as well...

P.s
You don't have any evidence that this man is cheating or whatsoever.... Stop all this nonsense theories without fact , it can destroy family you never know how much they have put together to build...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Kollyman: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ladylite:

Am in the UK and I know how you feel.

Sadly you can't seem to see the bitter truth. A man who really cares will be there. True love always finds a way.

Something is wrong with you.

That's how you people go about spoiling and polluting people's relationships and marriages.

You teach this lady the wrong thing, she engage the husband with a lot of troubles as if the man is not doing it for the family. Before you know what's up, problem sets in and ladies like you will want to give such a man a shoulder to lean on....

@OP, I know what you are passing through and I can tell you that your husband is passing through similar situation. For the sake of your kids and the family, please endure it,all will turn out for good very soon.

Note: Looking for solace elsewhere is suicidal and you might hate yourself for it for the rest of your life.
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Ginomel(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
MPESA:

If You don't have any reasonable thing to say kindly don't bother to talk BTW stop all this beautiful ladies in abroad here and there. I have been away a couple of time without messing up NOT EVEN BY MISTAKE.... So if I can stay for 2+ without messing up , I believed That there's a lot of men and women who are like that as well...

P.s
You don't have any evidence that this man is cheating or whatsoever.... Stop all this nonsense theories without fact , it can destroy family you never know how much they have put together to build...

Thanks for expressing yourself angrily without any insult, maybe that's why I am giving you this audience.

Kudos for being very faithful even when exposed out there.

You can never take away the fact that most men out there with their Wives in Nigeria misbehave.

Only a small percentage of men are reasonable and know why they are out there and not with their families

I offered my realistic reason and no time for ostrich method.

let's hope the husband is among the very few that have integrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by fredopareto(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Depriest2020:
I don't know if it's sex you miss most about him? If it is, then I advise you be collecting from your ex till he comes back. But don't forget to apologise to him.
will u tell ur daughter or sister to do likewise
.werey

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Haha
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by shekhaz(f): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Glink2018:
This idiot pray and pray before she gets husband oh! She now get that man finish, she no wan make the man rest..single ladies plenty for US wey den dey even looking for free is.
Wetin women wants self.?.so, make the man die because he don marry you...you better manage the situation...there are a lot of your mates wey no get bf talkless of husband. You come see the man finish, you come still dey complain.....don't worry, some slay queens go come help you manage am, shebi Nah you still they complain....

Personally, I can stay with my wife for long...the reason is because of women wahala. All women are potential wahala....waiting to happen.
Do I need to answer you
Yes I do
You are a such a dumb sad fellow for calling another person idiot. You know what just go for therapy to cleanse your depressed sickened soul.
Gosh... WTF
BTW just to let you know again. Not everyone is sick in the head as you obviously are. We got married after school. No praying to find a husband here.
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by shekhaz(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
fredopareto:
will u tell ur daughter or sister to do likewise
.werey
Thank you jare
Some people are just sick on here
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by shekhaz(f): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gaggi:
Most women clamor for abroad based husbands without knowing the challenges involved. Keep praying for his success. One day you will all be reunited, hopefully in the US.
Amen, thank you for the kind words
Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by shekhaz(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
MPESA:

P.s
You are quite right. My husband is very faithful and I thank God for that. He will never cheat because he knows why he is there. It is so unfortunate that the thread I opened seeking help and guidance has been hijacked by naysayers. Thank you for proving that good men are still out there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by shekhaz(f): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kollyman:

Something is wrong with you.

That's how you people go about spoiling and polluting people's relationships and marriages.

You teach this lady the wrong thing, she engage the husband with a lot of troubles as if the man is not doing it for the family. Before you know what's up, problem sets in and ladies like you will want to give such a man a shoulder to lean on....

@OP, I know what you are passing through and I can tell you that your husband is passing through similar situation. For the sake of your kids and the family, please endure it,all will turn out for good very soon.

Note: Looking for solace elsewhere is suicidal and you might hate yourself for it for the rest of your life.

Nah...I am not thinking about those ones that can't keep a home. She is likely not married to give such advise anyway. Not all married think of cheating.
I am keeping myself for him. Hopefully we can go for a visit soon after this pandemic. I just wanted to hear from women in similar situation. I won't shame myself by committing adultery.
What else can I do to endure it all since I know there is light at the end of this tunnel
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope Alone With Husband In The US? by shekhaz(f): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ginomel:

Thanks for expressing yourself angrily without any insult, maybe that's why I am giving you this audience.

Kudos for being very faithful even when exposed out there.

You can never take away the fact that most men out there with their Wives in Nigeria misbehave.

Only a small percentage of men are reasonable and know why they are out there and not with their families

I offered my realistic reason and no time for ostrich method.

let's hope the husband is among the very few that have integrity
Oh sure you don't need to worry about that. He is a good man with integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands...lmao! / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling / After Her Wedding Was Canceled, A Bride’s Family Did Something Incredible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.