Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

80-year-old 'witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back From A Mission (pho - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 80-year-old 'witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back From A Mission (pho (1113 Views)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

80-year-old 'witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back From A Mission (pho by Money2tor: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2020
According to a social media user who shared the photos, the 80-yr old witch pictured below was trapped on an electric pole on her way back from her mission.
She was assisted down the pole by people around after she got stuck on the electric pole.

See Photos
Re: 80-year-old 'witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back From A Mission (pho by deor03(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Nairaland should mandate poster to add the school they attended to their posts

2 Likes

Re: 80-year-old 'witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back From A Mission (pho by IsaacRocks(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Money2tor:
According to a social media user who shared the photos, the 80-yr old witch pictured below was trapped on an electric pole on her way back from her mission.
She was assisted down the pole by people around after she got stuck on the electric pole.

See Photos
for making me waste my data on your useless post. Your brain is not working.

(1) (Reply)

VTU Portal Creator Software / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble / Nigeria Has A ‘rare Chance’ With Obi’s Sudden Ascent’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.